Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. SurendraYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 34 years old, I have fall down accidentally today in bathroom and got hurt my thumb, having ache from morning. I also have usual back pain problem. Can you get me consult with right doctor?
I am 20 year old, I feel pain in hip joint. Whenever I was continuously sit for more than 1 hr, it starts. What I do.
Hello Sir I'm suffering from cervical spondylitis for two years and I have consulted a neurosurgeon and orthopaedic surgeon one time both. But Problem as it is and no response in pain .So please suggest me suitable treatment for pain in neck along with shoulder and I do exercise daily but pain is still now continuously. So Please help me Doctor.
My left foot got injured while playing football three months ago. I got the X-ray done which showed the bones are normal .But I still have some pain in that particular area whenever that area gets hit or there is an extra pressure applied on that. That particular area looks like a little bit swallowed. Please suggest what to do.
From january 2016 I start corex and I take one bottle 100ml in one time daily in night and I stop it in march now I have one month to stop it but I have pain on my leg and little stress in brain so I take 2tablet Tromanil extra daily sir please give me a permanent treatment so I recover my body and brain so fast.
I am a rheumatoid arthritis patient I take sulfasalazine 2 tablet twice a day. Instead can I take 2 in the morning and 1 in the evening. Plus ii am taking hcqs 200 mg each day 1. Please advice me.
I am 62 I am having swollen foot for past one months on my right leg and it already comes for me earlier and I am having asthma problem and till now I have not had any cardiac problem I am using action-or tab as pain tablet as per doctor suggestion.
Hello sir I'm from Hyderabad I'm workings as a salesman so rarely I'm sitting on the chair with in 24 hours 15 hours I'm standing and explained the policy details so standing alot but I didn't face any problems lasy week I had small accident so my weigh become 133 kgs , suddenly dropped my leg so on that day onwards my leg not supported to standingso kindly please help me.
The longest nerve in the body is the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve starts from the lower part of the spine, through your hip to the back of the leg. So when it is said sciatica, we refer to pain in this nerve. Since the nerve covers the spine, hip and leg, sciatic pain is felt in the areas through which it passes. The lower leg muscles and sensation in the legs, thighs and feet are controlled by this nerve.
Symptoms usually include:
- Pain that radiates from the lower back to the hip and to the leg
- Sharp, tingling, dull, constant or burning pain
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Sneezing or coughing increases pain
- Moving the leg gets difficult so usual activities like walking, sitting and standing become painful
Homeopathic remedies are easy and gentle on the body. Homeopathy aims to boost the body's immune system so it can fight all its weaknesses. The following remedies may prove to be useful:
- Ammonium Muriaticum: It is taken for chronic pain in the heel or for chronic backache or when straightening the knee gets difficult as hamstrings contract. It is also taken for limping.
- Bellis Perennis: In periosteum injuries, stiffness and deep aches in the spine Bellis Perennis is used. It is also used for tailbone injuries. It is also helpful for nerve pains during pregnancy.
- Calcarea Fluorica: If the vertebra degenerates after trauma to the spine, then Calcarea Fluorica can be useful.
- Cicuta: The worst back injuries with serious trauma and muscles spasms are treated with Cicuta.
- Hypericum: Hypericum is suggested for tailbone injuries, temporary paralysis, spinal concussions and for sharp pain that tingles and moves upwards.
- Rhus tox: If after lifting weights, overexerting muscles and exposure to anything wet, you feel tearing and burning pain, then Rhus tox is beneficial. Cramps that get better after heat application, but get worse after exposed to the cold are also treated with Rhus tox.
- Ruta: Stiffness and pain from back injuries, twisting the wrong way and bruises are prescribed with Ruta. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.