Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. SurendraYour feedback matters!
I am 52 years my foots will swell when I sit for long time and sleep for sometime, all tests are done, taken high dosage of vitamins, any remedy in Ayurveda please.
Frequent urine problems happening and back pain also there could you tell what is the reason behind this?
I don't take physical stress. But by back bone pains yet. On a little movement it makes crackling sounds. I am not sure of what I am going through?
Hi, I am a 26 yr old guy, I feel weakness very quickly when traveling or doing some work. My legs start paining when I stand for 20-30 mnts as I feel very tired most of the time. What should I do?
I am 22 year old, suffering back pain. I am trying to do multiple ointment for the pain but it's not helpful, so what I can do.
My knee makes sound while bending my leg at knee kap, what should I do, is this a warning issue? Please help me.
I have ulcer. When I eat anything My chest and neck burning daily used to take 10 gelusils tablets, what's should I do now.
I am suffering from back pain. I have severe pain in joints. My eyes also pain I have lost my appetite. My knees pain. please help me by some suggestion Thanks.
While walking in a hurry in home, I bang my legs smallest finger with wooden sofa leg. This incident has happened twice in a week. If movement of finger is done mild pain is there from past week. Their is a small swelling on the finger which is still not going. I have applied cipla omnigel. Please suggest medicine.
I have been suffering from one sde leg pain sir for last months. Please tell me solution in house made medicine only.
Sir I have pain in my leg from three months and I have asked the doctor they told that it is due to damage of nerves in my left leg what should I do?
I'm 40 year now and I have frequent pain in left ankle. Done xray - nothing found? Do let me know why is it and how to get over.
I am 21 year old, Male Sir, from last two month on wards I feel some pain in my joints, Special situations that make me painful are as follows, 1. I feel lot of pain at back of my neck, after attending long sessions.(having duration more than 1 hour) and riding bike, I feel lot f pain on neck even am traveling much small distance on bike (less than 10 KM) 2. I feel a pain on back of my two leg knees when I walked little distance more or I stand for few hours while engaging in any drawing related to my studying subject. 3. I also gets the same feel of pain on back of my hand knees when I drive car through pocket roads having number of turnings. (Car do not have a power steering option) Sir, I would like to know the reason for this. Even though the pain is not long lasting its makes me lot of disturbance. Is it any deficiency of calcium, Vitamin or some thing like that? Can you please suggest me a solution to recover.
I am 41 years old. Woman. My problem it's that I feel so many pain in my knees. Every time I'm feeling the pain. Please tell.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing.