Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SurendraYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 35 years old, I have a pain in the toe (ring toe). What might be the reason. Please advise. I'm unable to walk fast. I get pain in the nerves.
I am 45 years old suffering from recently rhema ortho problems having pain in knee and hand fingers what is remedy pl suggest.
I wants to tell you about the problem of legs and arms pain this problem is increasing day by day I have already take the medicine but can not feel relief in my body please tell me the solution of my this problem so that I can feel some relief in my body?
I'm 35. Female. I always suffered from back pain from young age. Met an ortho many years back and was diagnosed with spinal prob .disc are joined compressed. The vertebrae gap compressed .etc advised to exercise. Now my back pain is permanent .cannot even walk for 15 mts .cannot apply pressure to body .to the point of even carrying heavy ladies shoulder bag on shoulder. It's like my body can't take any weight. M willing to go for any treatment but needs proper advice. Please help.
I have a pain in my right hip bone since 2 years. I have showned it more than a 10 doctors but nobody cure it and also nobody has identified it.
I am 26 year old indian female suffering from severe both knee and calf muscle pain since last 1 year difficulty while sitting walking running. RH, uric acid x rays reports are normal. Also gaining weight. 10kg has been gained since last 8 months though my diet is so average. Also pain and lump like feeling over left lower abdomen ultrasonography showed no abnormalities. Frequent candida on the pallet or esophagus. Constant fatigue, low bp problem, anxiety, cold chills, early morning tremors, shortness of breath, hair loss, dull face and low hemoglobin, skin rashes over hands, acne, also having history of piles and ulcers in the cecum please help me I am tired of taking meds and go to d doctor since nothing is diagnosed properly and I am not getting well.
Lower back pain. My father spine disc has slipped. Doctors have raised their hands and they are telling for operation. We think ayurveda is more better than operation. Please suggest what to do. Is hakim churna is good. To take.
Dear Doctor, Good Morning to you, I am aged 57 years having shoulder to leg joint pains from the last 15 days unable to bear up. Please support me with your advice so that can take up am walking also to my home from my office around 8 KMS per day just to keep myself fit but during morning when I get up unable to sit on the bed such will be my pain. Getting distressed and the whole day will be spoilt because of this pains please advice regards.
While practicing running about a month ago there was a shooting pain in left leg. The pain started in both legs from the start of run but was relatively higher in left leg. The pain started in lower and inner part of the knee just under the knee cap. It has continued to till date. There is no pain while at rest, but aggravates after running or walking for a couple of meters or a km. I have been taking physiotherapy for 2.5 weeks, and the frequency and the intensity has reduced but it is not completely gone. Currently the pain starts building up after 1.5 km of running and hence I can continue for 2.5 km approx. I am doing icing and stretching on regular basis.
I am 31 years. Suffering from weakness and pain in the back side of both knees for the past 1 week. There is no problem in the walking but when I stand for the long time I am getting pains in the joints. Could please suggest me the solution.
A slipped disc is a condition which is characterized by a damaged disc in your spinal cord. The disc is a soft substance present in the spinal cord that cushions the vertebra in the spine. A slipped disc occurs when the soft substance in the disk pops out causing pain in the area.
There are various preventive measures that you can adopt to prevent a slipped disc from occurring; they are
- Keep a check on weight: Being overweight increases the risk of a slipped disc as the pressure on the lower back will be immense. In order to reduce the pressure, maintain optimal levels of bodyweight.
- Exercise regularly: Do strength training exercises such as the plank and squats to strengthen the core muscles. This helps in strengthening your lower back strong and prevents slipped disc from occurring.
- Maintain a good form while exercising or lifting anything heavy: If you are exercising or simply lifting something heavy, make sure to keep your lower back straight. Lifting heavy weights without proper form may lead to slipped disc as the spine may not be able to bear the stress.
- Quit smoking: It is advised to quit smoking as smoking impairs the ability of the disc to absorb nutrients and thus, prevents it from remaining healthy. It may also cause the discs to become brittle and dry.
- Maintain a good posture: Remember to keep an uptight posture while walking; keep the spine straight to prevent slouching. Maintain a proper neutral posture while sitting as well. Hunching over your desk while working with your computer may also cause problems in your spine.
- Do not sit for prolonged periods: Sitting for extended periods of time may cause problems in your lower back and posture. It may weaken the lower back muscles and lead to complications such as a slipped disc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.