Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surendra
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SurendraYour feedback matters!
I had a cut on my forehead in may2014. I had 7 stitches. The doctor stitched it with the thread as the doctors do. But it has left a scar on my forehead. I do not like it. How can I remove that scar?
I suffering with acne skin and a lot of pimples. Y body heat is always in heavy value. Give me natural medicine for body heat, acne and pimples. Thank you.
Do you know the sun is making your skin age faster? plus, 5 other reasons behind facial wrinkles
Facial wrinkling occurs when the skin develops creases, folds and ridges. The formation of wrinkles is a normal part of the process of skin ageing. However, certain factors may accelerate the process and lead to premature wrinkling of the face and other parts of the body.
The main causes of facial wrinkling are:
1. Skin ageing: as a person gets older, his/her skin becomes less taut and begins to sag. The production of natural oils and fat in the deeper layers of the skin gets reduced with age, which leads to the formation of wrinkles due to diminished skin elasticity.
2. Sun exposure: constant exposure of skin to the sun causes damage and speeds up the ageing process. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun break down collagen and collective tissue fibres, which is the primary cause of premature wrinkling.
3. Skin complexion: due to the absence of melanin, people with fairer (lighter) skin, experience more damage due to sun exposure. This causes them to develop wrinkles much earlier.
4. Facial muscle contraction: repeatedly making the same facial expressions and contraction of face muscles causes wrinkling. Those who constantly frown, smile or squint get facial wrinkles as it leads to reduced skin elasticity.
5. Smoking: smokers are more susceptible to premature wrinkling. This is due to the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals from the smoke in the bloodstream, which hamper the supply of blood and oxygen to the outer layers of skin.
6. Genetic factors: many people get facial wrinkling as a result of hereditary causes and family genetics.
However, the good news is that facial wrinkling can be prevented through these simple ways:
This is the most effective way of avoiding wrinkles. Keep yourself protected against sun exposure by staying out of the sun as much as possible and wearing sunscreen at all times.
Quitting the smoke
Kicking the habit will show a marked improvement in your skin quality and would help prevent further wrinkling.
Use of moisturisers
Dry skin is more prone to wrinkling. Keeping your skin supple and moisturised prevents wrinkles.
Leading a healthy lifestyle
The combination of following a nutritious diet, drinking plenty of water, getting enough sleep and regularly exercising keeps the skin young and wrinkle-free.
There are several options to improve wrinkles by procedures which include botox, fillers, prp and lasers for skin tightening. The most suitable option can be chosen depending upon the severity and type of wrinkling.
My height is 5'6 and my weight that I have last checked was 65 after that in four months I have gone through a hard eating disorder and intense workout and started drinking a lot and lot worm water and sometimes too hot that and now I don't even know what should I eat and when should I eat and my poop has become too hard and there is bleeding and wound in my anal.
I have a dark skin color I want to grow fair skin color what should I do to get a fair skin color. Plzzz helppp mee.
I am diagnosed with an enlarged prostrate gland. Due to this I have to urinate frequently thereby causing sleeplessness. This affects my office work and I feel tired. Kindly advice if the same can be brought to normal without any surgery. Thankis.
I’m having a severe hyperpigmentation on face i.e around my mouth, cheeks.and also scars. I have used mometasone furoate (suggested by local medical store) but no result. Skin became too dark Please help me put.
Acne is the most common skin condition in the United States. Although it's common, accurate information about acne can be scarce. This can make it difficult to get clearer skin. The information on this site can help you understand acne and how to successfully treat it.
Why treat acne?
Myths about acne are as common as the skin problem. One common myth is that you have to let acne run its course.
Dermatologists know that letting acne runs its course is not always the best advice.
- Without treatment, dark spots and permanent scars can appear on the skin as acne clears.
- Treating acne often boosts a person’s self-esteem.
- Many effective treatments are available.
More women getting acne
Not just teens have acne. A growing number of women have acne in their 30s, 40s, 50s, and beyond. Dermatologists are not sure why this is happening. But dermatologists understand that adult acne can be particularly frustrating.?
Acne: Signs and symptoms
Many people think that acne is just pimples. But a person who has acne can have any of these blemishes:
Acne can appear on the back, chest, neck, shoulders, upper arms and buttocks.
Acne can cause more than blemishes;
- Low self-esteem:
- Dark spots on the skin:
- Scars (permanent):