Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suranjan K.sYour feedback matters!
Hlo sir, I am 25 years old and I think my Sperm is not strong. Can you please tell me How can I know that my sperm is strong or not?
I am suffering from hyperthyroidism disease. Since five years. Please suggested for the treatment. And also told of is it permanent curement of this diseases or not.
Having eyes problems having righroght eyes points bigger then then the left one in minus so I wanwant what is the reason about that.
Hello, I have pain in my left side of my body, all in the left part. Chest, neck, arm, leg and jaw. I have done Ecg and cardiograph but the reports were normal, Now its been more than 2 years. I have continuing pain daily. What to do?
1) Does flashlight close to eye cause retinal toxicity? 2) is retinal toxicity permanent? 3) does slit lamp checking diagnose retinal toxicity? How to confirm that someone have retinal toxicity? Is slit lamp biomicroscopy detect it finely?
Hai, Good Noon Sir/mam. Please tell me how to increase the strength of penis. I hope you give replay my Query Thanking you.
I want to go for a FUE method hair transplantation in Chennai @Max hair studio. Is it totally safe or it have any complications/ side effects. Pls reply me.
Hi I am 26 years old and I am having heavy hair fall after I have gone through hair smoothing process. Also they are very dry and break spc from mid and not from roots.
I am a diabetic from many years. Now I am on insulin. How to control diabetes without taking insulin. Also would like to know about medicines I am currently taking gluconorm forte 1 gm and exermet 1000 and for blood pressure amlosafe ls. Is there any alternate to the first medicine written by me?
I m 25 years old. I have cold since 3-4 yrs. I took medicine but no helpful. I also use homeopath medicine. But this is also same. So please help me.
I have been suffering with migraine, ibs since 10 years gb removed 2 years back. Having anxiety tension depression used lot etizolam, escloparam,fuluxetein, dipolarex,amitriptyline, clonazepam etc now my doctor prescribed tryptomer 25 mg to 10 mg lonazep 0.25.my migraine ibs was better now. Using librax, pantocid l as well. But my anxiety was too high can't control help me with any suggestion pls.
1. Avoid eating cold foods: According to Dr. Pradip shah, consultant physician, fortis hospital, mulund, a common cold and cough triggered by cold food items like ice-cream and cold drinks is a common complain of people visiting local health clinics. Although there is no scientific evidence as to how cold food items trigger and worsen coughs, patients are normally advised to avoid them altogether until they recover completely. One sensible explanation for this would be that cold beverages and foods cause a drying out of the respiratory lining making it susceptible to infections and triggering coughing due to irritation.
2. Avoid overeating at night: Having a heavy dinner at night or overeating can be a cough trigger for people suffering from gastroesophageal reflux disease (gerd). People with gerd may have poor coordination between contraction and relaxation of the sphincter muscle that prevents reflux of food to the esophagus. As a result, the stomach acid can flow back to the food pipe, causing irritation of the lining to trigger cough. So, it’s better to have an early dinner and maintain a gap of at least 2 hours between dinner and sleeping time.
3. Avoid sleeping flat on the back: Sleeping posture plays an important role in triggering coughing at night, especially if you have a productive cough. All the mucus and phlegm that gets collected throughout the day, flows up to irritate the throat when you lie down on your back. Instead, sleeping in an inclined posture, or sleeping on the sides will keep the phlegm settled and avoid bouts of coughing at night.
4. Avoid eating fried foods: Fried foods are oily in nature and oil is a well-known cough trigger. Deep-frying foods in hot oil generates a compound called acrolein, which acts as an allergen that aggravates coughing and causes throat itching. So, it’s best to avoid oily, fried foods while you have a cough.
5. Avoid smoking: Smoking is one of the causes of a cough due to bronchitis. Not only does it irritate the throat lining, but it also delays recovery and increases your risk of cancer. If you don't smoke, remember second-hand smoke is equally dangerous.
6. Avoid caffeinated beverages: Caffeine should be avoided by those who cough due to acidity and gerd. While it may provide temporary relief from a coughing bout, it actually causes the esophageal sphincter to become loose, allowing more acid to get flushed into the esophagus.
7. Avoid over-exertion: Nobody takes an off from work because of a cough, but that doesn’t mean you should exert yourself by overworking. Coughing is an indication that something is wrong with your body, so make it a point to get adequate rest to give your immune system enough time to recover.