Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Suraj SachidanandYour feedback matters!
My dandruff problem is increasing at an alarming rate. The dandruff flaks are increasing and it also itches a lot. My hair are becoming brittle, dry and loosing volume too.
Hello, I am 27 yr old female, and had half headache on right side. From 6 months I have too much hair fall.
I am 21 years female I am of 5'10 and I weigh 75 kgs. I want to reduce my stomach fat. Going to gym is better or joining a health center of steam n vibration is better? My next question is I have so many white hair in my scalp I am worried what solution for it and how can I stop them grown and prevent from new white hairs? I have so much dandruff what shampoo shall I use for it? If I wash hair I still hav dandruff on d same day or maybe next day im so worried about the above 3 things and its disturbing my mind please suggest and help me out.
I am 24 years old, I am facing hair loss problem from past few years, could any body please suggest me how to get rid of this. Please.
I'm losing my hair and I'm getting bald how can I stop it and I'm 21 years old now please send me solution for this problem.
All of us desire to possess a healthy and glowing skin but factors like unhealthy lifestyle practices, inadequate sleep, extreme stress, anxiety and poor dietary choices tend to damage the health of your skin, giving it a dull and tired appearance.
The following are some tips that will enable you to revitalize your skin:
- Quit smoking and alcohol intake: Smoking reduces blood circulation to the interior of your skin layers, which makes your skin look dull and tired. Alcohol tends to reduce blood circulation, nutrients and quantity of oxygen supply to your skin. Hence, it is essential to limit the usage of both alcohol and tobacco.
- Drink lots water: Water is essential for the smooth functioning of your system. It is extremely important to hydrate your cells, to enable effective elimination of toxins from your system. An adequately hydrated body will add a healthy glow to your skin as well.
- Eat a balanced diet: A diet that is rich in carbohydrates and fats tend to cause more wrinkles. Green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits have antioxidants and essential vitamins, while food like fish, tofu, white meat, beans, lentils are rich in protein, all of which tend to make your skin appear younger. A balanced diet that incorporates essential nutrients is good for your skin cells and its rejuvenation. Eat mixed nuts to increase the elasticity of your skin; most nuts contain fatty acids that enable your skin to repair and rejuvenate itself.
- Use sunscreen: Almost ninety percent of the wrinkles occur due to extreme sun exposure. It is advisable to use effective sunscreen and sun protection techniques to prevent sun damage. It not only protects your skin from harmful UV rays of the sun but also protects it from sun burn and sun tans.
- Remove your make up prior to sleep: When you go to bed without removing your make-up, the accumulated dirt and sweat tend to clog your skin pores. It is extremely necessary to remove your make up prior to sleep to lessen the risk of pimple and formation of rash on skin.
- Go to bed early: Inadequate sleep tends to lower your blood circulation, which is responsible for making you look washed out and pale. Proper sleep not only gives your body the required rest but also enables your skin to rejuvenate itself through involuntary renewal process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Lybrate | Dr Neha Khare speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY