Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I have pain in heels from last 2 3 months especially while I wake up in the morning and if something hit there it pains very badly.
I am a 31 year old and I have left side lower back ache. I suffered with similar problem a year back but disappeared gradually. Now I am facing same problem for last 1 month.
I am a 50 years old person, I have been suffering with the entire spinal cord pain since a long time, I do yoga" dhanurasana, pabanmukta sana, shalavasana and ardhya chakrasana every day, though I am not getting any relief, please advise me what to do?
Namaste doctor, My age 31 year & suffering from back pain from last 8 years. I'm married person. please help.?
I have a knee joint pain. I will go gym every 5 days in a week. Is this because of over weight lifting?
My mother is getting legs and back pain and able to walk properly she has sugar .she is 60 years old.
A constant mild pain in backbone between shoulders and sometimes sudden muscles contraction in the body, it may be in chest or legs or back.
Sir my right leg pain so what I do. please tell me treatment. And suggested. please replay answer my doubt.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.