Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suprabha P
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Suprabha PYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have a problem of getting out sperms immediately in very short time. I romance quite good for some time and when the time comes to put my Penis into Vagina. It ejects immediately wen it touches the Vagina. I am sick of it. I have tried 3- 4 times till now but still the same. Please give me some suggestions in how to control and enjoy having sex. Thank you.
Hi, I want to ask that is there any pills or drugs treatment for stammering. My brother try many suggestion but he has no change in stammering. Please suggest some. Thanks.
Hello on my left and right thigh all of a sudden red patches have started occurring just as the roots spread in that way the patch is spreading what I need to do. For this what is the reason fr this please suggest something.
What is hypoglycaemia?
It is the decrease in the blood sugar amount to a certain level. If the disease is identified at an early stage, then the treatment can make the person free of the disease quickly. It affects people having diabetes as well as arthritis, increased blood pressure, high cholesterol and many others.
Early signs of the disease
- Blurred vision
- Increased heart rate
- Increased sweating
- Extreme levels of tiredness
- Pale face
- Coma in the last stage
- Problems with sleeping
Who are the people risk of having this disease?
People who take this three medications have a higher risk of having the disease:
- Sulphopnylureas (such as glibenclamide, gliclazide, glipizide, glimepiride, tolbutamide)
- Prandial glucose regulators (such as repaglinide, nateglinide)
Diabetes medications pose a more significant threat to patients of having hypoglycaemia.
Causes of the disease:
- Delayed meals
- Alcohol drinking
- High dose of insulin
- Tremendous levels of stress
- Deficiency of enzymes
- Not balanced hormonal levels
- At first, the patient must take a blood test to catch up with the levels of blood sugar
- Intake of 15-20 kg of carbohydrates is necessary every day. You can get a stabilized carbohydrate content from a bread slice, a banana and a bar made of cereal.
- Drink sugar-filled drinks such as Pepsi, etc. Glucose tablets and juice ease the disease rapidly. The patient can also eat sweets in this case. Take a balanced level of sugar content drinks such as 160 ml of cola or lemonade or 200 ml of fruit juice.
Natural treatment through diet:
- Liquorice roots: Cut the roots and boil it. Drink the water every day for controlled sugar level.
- Apple- It has magnesium and chromium which regulates the sugar level
- Wild yam
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Gentian Root
If a person is attacked by seizures. It’s not possible to give such medications at that time. At that time a pillow or cushion should be placed below the patients head. The seizure goes away in about 5 min. if holds up more time. The person needs to get admitted to a hospital.
Hypoglycemia doesn’t have its adverse side effects if captured at an early stage. The person gets recovered with the above-stated home medications. Although slow realization of the disease can take the person to the stage of a comma. The disease engulfs body’s maximum energy and few essential body functions also get hampered. But it is treatable with regular natural medications. People having diabetes receives the highest threat of the disease. The sugar levels have to be maintained for proper body working. If the person’s blood sugar level is not right, he/she may have the tendency to get hypoglycaemia and hyperglycemia. Having both this disease is the root of having diabetes. It would make the body weak, and the person will crave for more sugar. It will also weaken the nerve cells and tissues of the brain. Weight will be lost gradually which is a terrible sign. Therefore don’t be late if you are having this above-stated signs go to the doctor and have the proper diagnosis of the disease.