Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suppaiah
Submit a review for Dr. SuppaiahYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with cold since from child hood. I have dust allergy. Whenever I entered on to road instantly I am facing severe cold with coming of sneezes. Please prescribe any medicine to avoid this.
I m suffering from dust allergy from last one yr. It make me irritate. And I feel itching throughout the body.
I am a very weak person suffering with ankylosis spondylitis, can you please suggest me ways or medicines to improve my health and immunity. Please help me. Thank you.
Hai. I need some help that .What are the precautions should be taken to control the asthma .And where I can get best homeopathy treatment in Hyderabad .That you suggest.
I ma 4 years old. Have dust allergy. Recently got headache in the evening from nose infection. It it sinus? I am taking synerest tab but it releaves temp.
I am 58 yr old and suffering from asthma. Is it curable? I was getting quick relief from asthma by marax capsule. But the same is not available in Indian market. Is there any way to get the same or substitute thereof.
I have asthma from the childhood days. Now also I have this disease. Please give me some tip so that I can cure asthma. I have so much problem during night.
I am 22 years old. I feel slight breathing problem while climbing steps. Is it something related to asthma.
Carom (ajwain) is a crucial herb that is found in all Indian kitchens and is used primarily as a taste enhancer. Carom has numerous medicinal properties that make it beneficial for maintaining a good condition of your health. Dietary regime that utilizes carom on a regular basis can derive a lot of health benefits in the long term.
The following are some of the benefits of carom:
- Acidity- Carom has anti-acidity properties that can prove beneficial in providing relief from the symptoms of acidity and enables you to control your problem your acidity effectively. A solution made from a pinch of salt, carom and lukewarm water, when consumed every morning or post meal on a regular basis, works wonders.
- Asthma- The smoke of carom seeds act as a bronchodilator that is effective in easing the breathing pattern. If an asthma patient utilizes the mixture of carom seeds and jaggery twice daily on a regular basis, it will provide considerable relief from the discomforts that are associated with asthma.
- Diabetes- Carom has medicinal properties that aid you to control your blood sugar level. Consumption of a solution made from a tsp of neem powder, half tsp of cumin powder, carom seeds and a glass of hot milk on a regular basis can help you manage your blood sugar.
- Cold and migraine- Carom can be utilized for the treatment of recurrent and persistent cough and cold. Inhalation of grounded carom seeds is effective in providing relief from constant headache, cold and migraine.
- Stomach problems- Carom seeds have mild alcoholic properties that can be utilized to treat the problem of stomach pain and indigestion. A mixture of carom seed and salt when consumed with a sip of water is effective in providing relief from the symptoms of indigestion and stomachache.
- Menstrual cramps- Application of carom seed oil can help you achieve speedy relief from the discomfort of menstrual cramps. The seeds of carom act as an effective nerve tonic and reduce the intensity of menstrual cramps.
- Sperm count- Carom seeds are effective in increasing sperm count and can also be utilized to treat sexual dysfunctions. Roast a mixture of tamarind kernel, carom seeds and clarified butter; add a tsp of the mixture and honey to a glass of milk and consume it on a regular basis prior to sleep to achieve speedy results.