Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SunithaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old. Last month I was suffering from uti and for which doctor prescribed me tablet hyocimax, and vital syrup and nifty tablet. Before taking this tablets my face was clean not even single pimple on my face. But from last 10 days I am having pimples on my face and feeling constipation. Is this due to medicine side effect? last time I was having pimples in age of 22. Please suggest me what to do?
I am a 76 year old female. I am having swelling in both feet. Its not continuous but every few days for last 2 months. I am a diabetic patient, have cholesterol, thyroid and BP. Please advice.
My wife got hair line facture in her foot ring finger so please help me with for how many days bandage is required and what is best food source of calcium.
I am suffering from tonsillitis past 2 days. I also have ear pain (left) A yellow spot has occurred on my upper part of my mouth.
I have one daut that how much will be sugar levels in non diabetic how much will be called diabetic how much sugar levels will be means called as diabetic.
What is AIDS and what are its symptoms and what precaution to be taken? Explain me with all precautions which re to be taken.
Hi I have node formation under my feet between 3 finger and 4 th finger, the foot pains a lot when I walk or run, at times the nerves get a electric kind of shock. Can I suggest the probable cause and remedy.
I had typhoid, now the blood test result is negative. Still I have stomach pain, loose stool, body pain. Can I take head bath, eat normal food? How long I should be away from alcohol?
I am suffering from typhoid. My doctor is giving me 1. Cefotaxmine sodium injection IP 2. Amikacin injection IP Both together at morning once and evening once. Is it safe to take so much for a day. As well as dola tablet.
If you have difficulty falling asleep, a regular bedtime routine will help you wind down and prepare for bed?
I am 20 years and suffering mental strain, heart-break depression, I tend to cry a lot, continuous headache and extreme tension and anger.
What is the symptoms of TB and what is the treatment and precautions and what amount of money need on operation.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
A normal healthy love life is as important as having a healthy body and mind. However, many men tend to have problems in maintaining a healthy love life due to the problem of impotence. A man is diagnosed as impotent when fails to get erection despite arousal or maintaining it during sexual intercourse.
Physical and mental impact If the failure to get erection / erectile dysfunction becomes a regular phenomenon, it can severely affect the person’s relationship status, not to mention his self-esteem. Sometimes, impotence might be an indication of a serious underlying condition.
Symptoms you might be suffering from male impotence if:
- You are experiencing recurrent and significant trouble in order to get and subsequently maintain an erection.
- You are suffering from a low sex drive for a long amount of time.
- A combination of the both.
Either way, a consultation with the doctor might help to cure male impotence through a prescribed dosage of medications. In extreme cases, the doctor might prescribe an artificial replacement of testosterone within the body or even a surgery in order to normalize things. If male impotence occurs due to psychological factors, sessions of counseling might help to improve the condition. If diagnosed and treated efficiently, male impotence is an easily curable condition.
Causes of male impotence or erectile dysfunction might occur due to numerous physical or psychological factors. Some of the known causes of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Underlying health issues: If you are suffering from major health disorders you may suffer from erectile dysfunction. Some of these could be
- Medication and treatments: Erectile dysfunction might occur due to side effects of certain medications such as chemotherapy and blood pressure medications.
- Excessive alcohol consumption, tobacco usage or drug abuse: These elements put many harmful elements within your body and may result in prostate cancer or surgery within the pelvic area. If anyone has recently undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer or other problems of the pelvic area, it may cause impotence as well.
- Psychological trauma: Since the brain is one of the most important agents responsible for erections, any form of psychological trauma, anxiety or stress might trigger a dysfunction in the process as well.