Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita SiddeshaYour feedback matters!
My throat is acidic .i have visited many doctors and had many medicines but there is no improvement at all. I am 19 years old girl. Will it turn to cancer?
I am 72 yrs and have registered for mansarovar yatra. I got my blood tested and found that vitamin d < 4. 2, b12 is 168, hemoglobin is 12. 9. Please advise should I go or not?
What should we do if we have a stomach ache for more than five to six days any easy solution for it.
When should I go for test. M 35 n husband is 38. We got married in July 2016. My LMP came on 1st March. I have 22-23 days regular basis period cycle. M confuse cz no vomit still. N one more thing. What side I should sleep. Left or right.
Hi me amit, my body weight is now 58 how can I increase my body wait? Pls give a successful suggestion.
Me and my wife are planning to have a child soon. We have been married for a year. Can I get some basic level tips that increase our chances to have a baby?
Obesity and diabetes usually go hand in hand and both of them have one common solution that is physical exercise. It is a known solution to obesity related problems and after fat loss, many people have stated reduction in health problems caused by it.
However diabetes, whether caused by obesity or not can also be kept in check by regular physical exercise. Let's see how it does so:
1. Keeps body insulin in check: Exercising regularly ensures that insulin levels within your body are kept in check. Insulin is what makes the blood sugar get absorbed into the muscles for energy in the form of glucose. Thus this reduces blood sugar levels within the body and keeps the levels within the body under control for patients who have higher blood sugar counts.
2. Exercising helps reduce depression and stress: Exercising is known to have a very positive effect mentally as endorphins are released after a workout. This makes you feel happier and better about yourself and reduces stress or depression. Both depression and stress are known to have triggered Diabetes related issues in the long run and exercising can definitely help keep them in check.
3. Exercise can actually correct insulin resistance: It is a myth that people who suffer from insulin resistance cant benefit from exercise and it helps regulate resistance. If you start exercising and working out, then the insulin resistance is checked and regulated where in the capacity of the body to absorb blood sugar in the form of glucose actually increases.
4. Reduces chances of heart problems caused by diabetes: Diabetes increases the chance of heart problems and also the blocking of arteries through arteriosclerosis. These blockages could result in a heart attack or other related problems and exercising can help reduce their possibilities as well.
5. Exercising also helps to keep your appetite in check: It is known that proper exercising works as a hunger killer and thus will help control your appetite. This is good in two ways:
a) A controlled appetite will help you lose weight, which may be a contributing factor to your diabetes
b) If you have non obesity related diabetes, then appetite suppression will help you eat better and stop you from eating foods or untimely snacks that may contribute to blood sugar issues.
However, it is prudent to visit your doctor and discuss how you can optimize your exercise routine to get the best results.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but effect yet I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this some problems.
I am 26 years old I have sleeping problem from past 2 to 3 years. Now a days I am not able to sleep for 1 hour. I do not have workload or office tensions etc I tried to sleep at 10 pm but that's not happening I was using himalaya tagara tablets but no use. Please help me.
I have problem in vocal cord and I can't continue singing after 30 minutes I have these problem since 1year and I have consulted to many doctors &they all said it is a allergic problem and it can't resolve by medicine.
I am diabetic since last years. My present age is 55 years with 65 kgs. Weight. I take (last 1 year) cetapin 500 two times and aztor 20 one time. At present I dont take any medicine and take green tea tulsi in original and I am walking for 45-60 minutes weekly 5 days. My present fasting glucose level is normally 115-120 and pp is 170-200 without medicine. Please suggest if I take medicine or not.
Some time I feel pain while passing stool. But there is no blood falling. What could be the problem? Do I need to update my daily diet? Please suggest me. Thank you.
I have dark circles around my eyes also its itching and dry. I Want to get rid of that. Please suggest the Remedy for sinusitis please suggest some solution for ingrowing toe nail.
How to get fair. My skin is become little dark because of sun rise. Can anyone suggest me home remedy for Fair skin.
Kidney stones is a disorder of the urinary tract wherein stones form in the kidney. This happens when solid particles in the urine become concentrated; the solid particles mostly being acid and mineral salts. This disorder can affect any part of the urinary tract: from the bladder to the kidneys. The treatment for this disorder is designed depending on the severity of your symptoms.
Once affected by this disorder, pain in the lower abdominal region will be common. The pain may get aggravated when you urinate. You may also exhibit symptoms of vomiting, nausea and a constant urge to urinate. Hematuria (presence of blood in the urine) is another symptom common to this disorder.
There is no single known cause for kidney stones. These stones occur when certain solid particles such as uric acid and calcium are present in the urine in large amounts. However, certain factors that increase the risk of kidney stones are:
Family history of kidney stones
Lack of sufficient water in the body or dehydration
Eating foods which are loaded with sugar and salts
Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are natural and free from side effects. Apart from relieving the symptoms, they also help in improving your overall well-being. These remedies balance the various doshas in the body and thus, lead to improved functioning of the abdominal organs. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are
Stay hydrated: staying hydrated is the basic you can do to either prevent kidney stones or treating the condition. Dehydration is one of the most important causes for the formation of kidney stones.
Avoid certain foods: you need to avoid consumption of certain foods such as apples, tomatoes and cheese which increase the risks of kidney stones.
Exercise on a regular basis: you need to chalk down and stick to an exercise regimen to keep your weight at optimal levels. Remember that obesity is a major contributor to kidney stones.