Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am living in a hostel where the water is hard which is bad for my hair what can I do to prevent them frm getting damaged?
My husband is 35 yrs old & suffering with chronic pancreatitis and diabetic. Please suggest what measures he has to take for diabetes control, he is also having legs pain. Kindly give some solution.
My Stomach is paining suddenly and stops and then ok again after sometime again starts paining. Even my whole body pains and the same feels weak, and also feel like vomiting. What might ne the cause.
Dear doctor, I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. I want to use Avanafil tablets. Whether this drug is good. I am not suffering from diabetes and I go for walk daily. Whether their any other medicine better than this. Ayurvedic medicines are slow in reaction. Kindly guide me.
Hi My age is 32 can I grow up my breast because its very small like a 13 year old girl. When I was 24 then I took many things like massage oil. But didn't effective .one doctor told me its imposibbe. Now in 32 is it possible.
My mother is having high BP of 170/90 every time I check BP through BP monitor. But she is taking aten 50 every day in morning .The BP reduced to 144 /85 when she take the tablet and after a while in 4 hours if I check BP again it is back to same level of 170//90 .Please let me know how can I keep the BP normal despite this .Is aten 50 working at all? Or any other medication to be continued? She is 69 years old and has mild blood sugar. She stopped consuming salt and drinks enough water and doing exercise at least 30 min a day. Request your valuable opinion on it.
I am loosing my hair quickly and also my head is going to be bared can you please suggests me some kind of medicine.
I am having moles on my face have tried all sorts of creams as well as household things please suggest some tips.
I am suffering from bones disease. Please tell me remedies for fractured and weak bones and vitamin d deficiency.. I had multiple fractured bones. Please help me.
Dr. Sahb meri chehre par kuch dane nikalte rahte hain 3 ya 4 sal se nikalte hain phir khatam ho jate hain lekin unke nishan chehre pe rahte hain. Maine kafi lagane wali aur khane ki dawa use ki lekin zyada faida nhi hua. please Dr. sahb mujhe iska sahi ilaj ya to gharelu ho ya phir dawai se ho zarror batade. Shukriya.
Most of the time, underlying the thyroid disorder is years of abuse of our body.
When you don't take proper care of your own nutrition, sleep and invest time for proper exercise, at some point various hormonal systems of the body go out of sync.
It is very important to have your thyroid hormones as tablets as per your doctor's prescription and adjust the dose with a periodic check up. And just doing it may reduce your weight little bit. But it will not be enough. You need to work on the root cause of this issue.
Avoid all junk food and all sweet food. Low fat - low calorie diets does not work for the majority of people. Eat wholesome nutritious food full of fibers, good quality fat like ghee and coconut etc. Don't focus on calories but on nutritional density and diversity.
Simultaneously working on exercise and diet will surely help. You do not have to do rigorous exercise to lose weight but start with something small. Let us say 8-minute workout.
Best rate to lose weight is 1/2 kg per week. If that happens, it is least likely to go high again in future.
Trying to lose weight in very short time will need some form of crash diet. Even if you lose weight doing this kind of crash diet, you will get it all back in no time and all the gain will be mainly fat. Not good for your health.
Be gentle and patient with yourself. Demonstrate commitment to your persistent efforts. Make a comprehensive change in diet, exercise, sleep and stress in your routine. This is called lifestyle medicine. If you can not do it on your own, find some expert who can help you in this over an extended period of time.
my age is 16 but my height is 4 foot 6 inch I want to be taller please help me to grow my height. And my weight is only 33 kg.
The penis consists of two large cylinders and one smaller cylinder. During erection blood rushes to the two larger cylinders inflating them, thus turning the penis hard and erect. In this state, if it faces a sudden force, it can cause damage to the penis.
The symptoms of penis fracture are:
1. Loss of erection almost immediately
2. Feeling of pain in the affected area
3. Bruising of the area
4. A popping or cracking sound in case of sudden trauma
5. In some cases the urethra can get damaged, causing blood to come out of it.
In case of penis fracture, one should seek medical advice immediately. If the condition is not treated then it can result in severe complications.
A physical examination followed by MRI or urethrogram are used to diagnose the problem. Surgery is mostly recommended to repair the penis after the diagnosis and it should not be delayed for long. In case the surgery is delayed, scarring occurs and it can result in erectile dysfunction.
Most people lose about 50 to 100 strands of hair each day. Yet, the thinning of scalp hair is almost unnoticeable owing to the simultaneous hair growth filling up the vacant spots. But permanent hair loss occurs if the cycle of shedding and growth is disrupted or the hair follicle is damaged and substituted with a scar tissue.
Few possible causes can be-
- Genetic factors: Genetic factors bring about gradual hair loss in both the sexes; resulting in bald spots and a receding hairline in men and the thinning of hair among women. Hereditary factors also determines the age at which you could start losing hair.
- Medical conditions: Medical conditions such as hormonal imbalances attack the body’s immune system, thus resulting in damaged hair follicles, scalp infections such as ringworm, skin disorders and hair pulling disorder, a psychological condition that causes people to pull out hair from the scalp, eyebrows or other parts of the body.
- Medications: Hair loss can be caused due to intake of certain drugs, such as the ones for birth control or for treating high blood pressure, heart problems, depression, arthritis or cancer. Consumption of excessive Vitamin A can cause hair fall as well.
- Stress: Physical and emotional stress can cause hair loss. Surgery, high fevers, and blood loss can cause enough stress to cause excessive shedding. Childbirth can result in hair loss for several months after delivery. As for psychological stress, the link is less well defined, but many people have reported losing hair at times of extreme mental stress or anxiety.
- Other Possible Reasons: Other reasons such as radiation therapy to treat cancer, emotional or physical trauma, surgery, extremely high fever or sudden and excessive weight loss can all contribute to hair loss. Hair styling equipment and other chemical based treatments are some of the other triggers of hair loss.
- Anemia: Anemia (insufficient red blood cells in the blood), Polycystic Ovarian syndrome (a condition marked by enlarged ovaries and the formation of tiny cysts on the outer edges of the ovaries), thyroid disorders or pregnancy can also result in hair loss.