Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil ShroffYour feedback matters!
I'm brushing regularly my teeth. Even then my two front teeth hv yellow lining .help me what should I do for healthy and white teeth.
My problem is my tooth every time bleeding my teeth I do not eating hard food plays and this question.
I am smoker last 9 years, I am facing changes in my mouth. Refer DP as pic of mouth. Is type of cancer? Is colour is mix of black. Red and little white I think. Please advise me. I am worried.
I'm Ankit. I have bleeding in my teeth what should I do. Please ask me some suggestions about it. Waiting for your suggestions.
Even though I brush my teeth regularly, I get bad smell in my mouth. Its more when I get up from sleep. I sometimes sleep at afternoon. Its more at when I wake up at that time. Please give me solutions for my bad breath.
Osteoporosis is an age related condition characterized by low bone density and fragile bones. Lack of calcium and vitamin D are the most common triggers of this condition. These are vital elements for healthy teeth as well. Osteoporosis has a direct relationship with oral health and can trigger a number of issues such as loss of teeth, gum and can cause periodontal disease. The effects of osteoporosis on oral health and affect more women than men. This risk increases when talking of menopausal women.
- The jawbone is one of the areas that bears the brunt of osteoporosis. The loss of bone density in this area can cause tooth loss and make teeth loose. It can also affect the gum ridges that hold dentures in their place. This can result in ill fitting dentures that need to be frequently changed.
- Medication for osteoporosis is also linked to dental health. In rare cases, antiresorptive medicines that are prescribed to strengthen the bones can lead to a condition known as osteonecrosis. This refers to the death of a bone due to poor blood supply. Antiresorptive medication can be administered orally or intravenously with the latter having a higher risk of triggering osteonecrosis. Though it affects the hips and shoulder bones in most cases, it can also affect the jaw bone. It is marked by pain, swelling, infection and exposed bone. Loose teeth, gum infections and numbness or heaviness of the jaw are also symptoms of osteonecrosis of the jaw bone.
- The risk of suffering from osteonecrosis cannot be determined beforehand. Hence it is a good idea to see your dentist before or just after starting antiresorptive treatment for osteoporosis and to schedule regular checkups for the duration of your treatment. Dental problems if any should be treated before starting medication for osteoporosis. Osteonecrosis of the jaw bone is most commonly seen after undergoing a dental procedure that affects the jawbone and associated tissues such as a tooth extraction. Ideally, invasive dental procedures should be avoided if you are taking antiresoptive medicines. However, it can also occur spontaneously.
- Biophosphonates are also commonly prescribed to treat osteoporosis. This type of medication slows down the breakdown of bone tissue. However, this can lead to the development of new bones. This is not a troublesome issue when it comes to bones like the hip, leg or arm bones but can be very disruptive if it affects the jawbone. This is because the jaw bone is constantly reforming and reshaping itself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
Dear sir/Mam My front teeth has broken in an accident. Now, there is huge pain. So please guide me, what should I have do for repair my tooth and losing pain.
Homeopathy regards the individual overall. It implies that homeopathic treatment concentrates on the patient as a man and in addition his obsessive condition. The homeopathic remedies for toothache are chosen after a complete individual examination and case-investigation, which incorporates the therapeutic history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so forth.
A miasmatic tendency (inclination/powerlessness) is frequently considered for the treatment of constant conditions. The homeopathic remedies for toothache given underneath demonstrate the therapeutic affinity yet this is not an entire and clear manual for the treatment of this condition.
The symptoms recorded against every remedy may not be specifically identified with this sickness in light of the fact that in homeopathy general symptoms and constitutional signs are additionally considered for selecting a remedy. To concentrate any of the accompanying remedies in more detail, please visit our Materia Medica area. None of these homeopathic remedies for toothache ought to be taken without expert exhortation.
Homeopathic Remedies for Toothache
- Mercurius: Mercurius is presumably more frequently demonstrated homeopathic remedy for toothache than other remedies. It is prescribed in case of extraordinary throbbing toothache because of excited dentine, which is more awful during the evening and in moist climate. The teeth feel stretched and sore, and this soreness influences the entire of the jaw and confront and is more awful from warmth, fairly soothed by delicate rubbing of the face.
- Chamomilla: This is an amazing homeopathy remedy for toothache particularly in case of intolerable toothache influencing an entire column of teeth happening in paroxysms, with agonies transmitting to ears.
- Belladonna: It is prescribed when a person has toothache from aggravation of dental pulp. A person in agony of blazing and throbbing pain, which is more regrettable around evening time, more terrible on contact, as is biting in nature.
- Coffea: This homeopathic remedy will frequently expel the most serious torments of toothache, which nearly drive the patient unhinged. It is a stinging, snapping, irregular agony, more regrettable while biting, more awful from warm drink and altogether eased for a period by holding icy water in the mouth, returning when the water turns out to be warm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.