Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil R.Rathod
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil R.RathodYour feedback matters!
I am recently married and having PE before Penetration. Hope you understand my problem! Meantime suggest me any for regular erections.
Sir actually I have testicles problem, the left side testicle inside some types of nerves are there, the testicle painful also and I am scaring about the sexual life and children's. Can you please advise me what I have to do.
Is it safe to wear underwear after wearing condom before sex, but my friend asked he s too excited sports will ejaculated early so if he wears underwear it will take some time then after oral sex, he can insert after removing underwear using condom which is already fitted.
I spent a day with my gf in my room and we was doing sex safely but I doubt ki sperm to ni gya uske andar so please help me how should I do.
I am 26. I'm really feeling very lonely in my life. And I always feel very bad in my life. I really sexually frustrated. I came to have sex with a prostitute. I really don't know how it happened. Im feel so guilty and also I'm scared whether I will be get any STD like aids. I used condom while doing but I didn't put the penis inside her vagina. But she took it in her mouth but I was wearing condom. Now I'm mentally sick having guilty feeling and scared. Pls help me.
The sexual world inhabited by a couple is a beautiful and fascinating thing - and one that shouldn't be self-limited by the participants. Intercourse is, of course, a huge part of that world, as well it should be. Many couples include oral or anal sex in the mix as well. But surprisingly, masturbation is not generally included as an activity for both members to share. Sure, each partner may engage in private masturbation (with men often including that as part of their regular penis care routine), but many couples never masturbate in front of or with each other. Yet much can be learned from this activity. Perhaps a couple might feel more comfortable if they explored mutually masturbating in the context of a game.
If masturbation is viewed as a game between two partners, it can help to take a little of the "edge" off of trying it initially. And once a couple gets used to masturbating together, they may find that they want to include the activity as a more regular part of their sex lives.
Games people play
So what games can couples play involving masturbation? There can be quite a few, actually.
- Masturbation dice. A pair of dice can be used to create any number of masturbation games. For example, a partner rolls the dice. If it is even, the man starts masturbating; if it is odd, the woman. That person must continue masturbating until their partner's "side" is rolled.
- Stroking cards. As with dice, there are many different games a couple can create using playing cards. One simple game is for one partner to turn over the top card of a deck and for the other partner to stroke or rub their genitals the number of times indicated on a card. (For example, a 4 of clubs would mean stroking or rubbing 4 times.) Play continues until orgasm or until the couple decides to dispense with the cards and keep masturbating or engaging in another form of sex.
Alternatively, a couple can play a game like Crazy 8s, but arrange for one person to keep masturbating as long as red cards are played and for the other to do the same when black suits are played.
- Music fun. Go to a website that plays songs or music videos and set it to play at random. Pick a system for which partner masturbates when. For example, if a solo male performs, the guy masturbates; if a solo female, the girl does. And if it's a band each partner masturbates.
- Binge masturbate. When catching up on that hot series everyone's talking about, why not masturbate as well? A couple can easily determine what the rules are. For example, the male masturbates when a female character talks and vice versa. Or if a show has multiple storylines, decide during which one each partner must masturbate.
- Time it. Simplicity itself. Take an egg timer and turn it over. One partner masturbates until the sand runs out, then turns it over and the other partner does likewise. The same can be done with an electric timer, too, of course.
- Naked ping pong. Those with a ping pong table can strip down and play ping pong, but each participant must be masturbating at the same time. Many other games, such as checkers or any board game, can be adapted similarly.
Of course, many couples will need no game in order to begin exploring masturbation together - and that's great, too.
Whether using a game or not, men will need to be careful not to get over-aggressive during a masturbation session (solo or with a partner). But if a rubbed raw penis occurs, applying a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is urgent. Select a crème with both a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E) to soothe that overworked penis skin. And be sure the crème also includes L-carnitine, a neuroprotective agent that can help restore sensitivity lost from rough handling of the penis.