Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Kumar H S
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Kumar H SYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old male. I have been smoking for last 8 years. For the past few months I am experiencing severe cough which doesn't go away. Is this caused due to my smoking habit or something else? Should I be worried?
I am a 28 year old guy . I use ti to drive my bike 60 km pet day I am having backache and neck pain could you suggest me best ointment.
I am 38 year old male. Full vegetarian, no smoking no alcohol have aching problem in my feet, hand and whole body specially in winter its acute. Taken many homeopathy medicine as well allopathic medicine but not permanent solution. When I use cytrigine it is ok for 2 days. But again it starts. Sometime reddishness on skin over and above skin. Consulted skin specialist, physician as well used moisturising cream but no permanent solution. When I apply olive or mustard oil it relaxes but for one night. This problem is acute specially in night when I came home. This problem is for 10-11 years.
Hello sir/ madam Happy New year. Meri mummy ko morning me kuch din balgum me blood aata h kuch din se or bas morning me hi aata h 5 ya 6 bje ke aas pass fir ni aata pure din. Daily esa hi hota h Or unko halki halki cough bhi hai Please suggest me. Unki age 46 years hai.
I want buld a strong of my liver. I leave acidity and digesting problem please give me a solution I m wight lifter.
Hello sir, sir mujhe bahut jyada nind aati hai din raat soya rahta hoo sir koi solution bataiye jisse mujhe kam nind aaye.
I have low grade fever since more than one month. My mantoux test is positive. But chest ct scan is normal. I have little cough and cold since 4 days. What can be the possible cause?
I have breathing difficult for a month now and I have no coughing or chest pain but phlegm is there and if I clear my throat the phlegm comes out. No fever. Kindly suggest.
As one of the fifth leading cause of cancer deaths for women globally, Ovarian cancer is a serious ailment. This type of cancer usually cannot be detected until it has spread considerably and causes significant damage. It affects the ovaries of women who are in their late fifties and upwards. Yet, careful screening and vigilance with the help of regular gynaecology check-ups can help in detecting and treating this potentially fatal disease. Read on to know what you may be missing during those crucial gynaecology check-ups!
- Screening Tests: Whether or not you are risk genetically or due to the environment, your annual gynaecology check-up must include Ovarian Cancer screening, which will basically try to look for the earliest signs and symptoms by studying the fallopian tubes and other areas for peritoneal screening for ovarian, fallopian and primary peritoneal cancer. The CA 125 Blood Test can also be used in order to detect this condition.
- Ovaries: During the screening and normal check-ups as well, ask your doctor to concentrate on the size, shape and consistency of the ovaries as well as the uterus. A pelvic exam will also be helpful in detecting even the smallest anomalies that can point at the existence of symptoms.
- Pap Test: It is a well-known fact that women over the age of 25 years and especially those who have been through childbirth even once, must get the Pap Smear Test done on a routine basis so as to rule out ovarian and cervical cancer. While this test may not be able to detect ovarian cancer for many cases, it can detect this kind of cancer in the more advanced stages.
- Bloating and Fluid Build-up: If you are experiencing various symptoms like edema or fluid retention and bloating in the area, then you may want your doctor to put you through a screening test for Ovarian Cancer screening. Usually, we tend to overlook these symptoms as a part of an infection or even normal menstrual cycle, but the detection of these symptoms must be followed up by proper screening.
- Ultrasound Wand: An ultrasound wand will be able to detect even the tiniest changes in the ovaries and the surrounding areas with the help of the TVUS test which can find a mass in the ovary. This can then be followed up by a biopsy to tell whether or not it is malignant.
Symptoms like too much of vaginal discharge and unusual amount of bleeding during the menstrual cycle should not go unnoticed or unreported and it is best to get a proper ultrasound done, followed by the various types of screening for this kind of cancer.
I am 23 years old at tym of winter I suffered with heart pain its for less time but I can not tolerate I even told to doctors but they said that is minor what you think sir pls help me.
I have a stomach pain, I feeling just like firing in my stomach so what can do for escape from that problem, this is come when I eat spice food just like non vegetable, is this eny gastric problem ?if so what can I do for solve my prob.
Ayurveda is an ancient life science that originated in India. It recognises herbs as medicines and Yogic postures as well as lifestyle changes as the supporting factors in its medicinal field. It is called a life science because the basic mode of treatment is done by tweaking one's lifestyle in order to reach the root cause of the ailment, which will be cleared from one's life gradually. Congestion is recognised as the accumulation of too much mucus and fluid in your lungs and is usually born due to an imbalance of the Vata Dosha, as per Ayurveda. This congestion can happen in the nasal or respiratory passages.
Let us find out what else Ayurveda says about congestion:
- Symptoms: The symptoms of congestion include a tickling sensation at the back of the throat as well as the nasal passages, depending on the exact area of the congestion. Also, severe headaches and wheezing along with laboured breathing and tightening of the chest can point at the presence of congestion. In very severe cases, the patient may also complain of blood discharge while coughing, high fever, rashes on the skin, neck stiffness and other such conditions.
- Causes: There are various causes of congestion. While infection, allergy and cold are some of the most common conditions that may cause congestion, it has also been seen that congestion may arise as a symptom of a more serious ailment. Asthma is one such respiratory ailment that causes swelling in the airways, which can give rise to congestion. Also, inflammation of the bronchial tube lining can cause this condition where a greenish discharge happens due to the viral nature of the condition. Pneumonia and tuberculosis are also ailments, which can cause severe and painful congestion.
- Remedies: As per Ayurveda, there are many remedies that can help in treating this condition. One can drink herbal tea all day as the anti-oxidants will help in flushing out all those toxins that are causing a painful build-up of mucus and fluids inside. Also, one can use essential oils like eucalyptus oil for inhalation, steaming and even massages. One must take care not to let this oil touch the hair as greying might happen. Yoga and aromatherapy can also be practiced so as to do away with congestion. Also, the patient can add a pinch of salt to a glass of warm water in order to do a saline water gargle which will eventually clear the air passages.
Taking care of one's diet is one of the most important parts of any treatment in Ayurveda. Ingesting warm liquids like milk and warm food can help in loosening and removing the mucus build up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am 18 years old. I am suffering from headache daily. I feel weak when I wake up in morning. What's the solution?
My father is on second treatment of TB taking RCINEX and combutol800 from from 1.5months and today by mistake he forget to take before breakfast medicine and he done the breakfast buy when he realises he immediately take the before breakfast medicine i. E (RCINEX CAPSULES) just after the breakfast. So is there any risk of taking such medicine just after meal?
I am 49 years obese person having ht. 5'9" and wt. 103 kg. Fat deposited primarily around neck and belly. I am suffering from the problem of snorring, even while travelling in day time. Another person cannot sleep and even travel with me. Pl. Suggest- 1. How I can rid off from snorring. 2. How can I reduce my weight. Regards
Meri umar 20 year h, mujhe latrin ki smasya h, 2,3 day tak latrin nhi hota, khana pr day khate h, phir v nhi hota, hm bhut presan h please koi uchhit slah de, ki apna problem door kr ske, bs latrin ki smasya h ,khana khate h work v krte h, pr khana kaha jata h smjh nhi aa rha or latrin v nhi hota,
Hlo sir. Mujhe sex problems bohut hai. Jb main raat ko sota hu to mujhe sex k sapne aate hai and mujh se hsthmaithun boht hota hai. Or main kitnii bhi koshish kr lu ye hstmaithun mere se ho hee jaata hai. Iskii wajah se main boht kamjor ho gya hu. Pls doctor mera sahii treatment kr do taaki married life mein mere sath koi bhi sex issues aaye. Pls sir tell me fast.
Follow below given steps-
1) make the patient comfortable, lie him down and prevent any falls.
2) check whether he is breathing well and conscious.
3) give him tablet disprin as soon as possible
4) give an antacid also like- pantocid d or anyone.
4) give a tablet sorbitrate- if available to put below tongue and not to swallow.
5) if blood pressure can be measured and comes low, elevate his legs and let
Him lie flat.
5) call a medical help as soon as possible.