Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Kumar H SYour feedback matters!
Mere sperms count is Low and my Penis thin and small. When I Intercourse with wife that mera Penis bahut jaldi tightless (dhila aur small ho jata hai). Please Dr. Ji mere sperms badhane ki or Intercourse ke time turant hi mera Penis dhila or small ho jata hai iske liye koi achhi medicine bataiye.
I have been suffering from pain while discharging urine also feeling urine frequently but in actual its only feeling of having urine. I have been feeling pain in lower part.
I do not know what type of smell comes from my body that attracts houseflies towards me. They come and sit on me. It is very embarrassing. Any solution please.
I'm not able to sleep since last 2 days. I'm also having savior headache. Tried all remedies at home but that's not working what should I do?
The problem of not getting or not being able to retain an erection for a time span long enough to facilitate sexual intercourse is referred to as Erectile Dysfunction. It could hint at a problem in your genitalia or could even point at some other causal health problem.
Commonly noticed symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction can be summed up as under:
- If you have had a low libido for quite some time now, it could be a cause for concern. Problems related to erection can deter you mentally from having sexual urges.
- In many cases, a person is able to achieve an erection but fails to hold on to it for long.
- In most cases, patients find it extremely difficult to get an erection at all.
Factors leading to Erectile Dysfunction can be laid down in these many points:
Men may suffer from erectile dysfunction due to a plethora of health issues. These issues need not necessarily be physical in nature; several instances record the existence and impact of psychological reasons as well.
The physical factors leading to Ertectile Dysfunction are:
- High blood pressure levels can impair your sex life.
- A person suffering from cardiovascular ailments is more prone to this condition. High cholesterol can also be an impediment in your otherwise healthy sex life.
- Since diabetes and obesity go hand in hand, both of these factors can result in low libido or impotence.
- If a male has undergone any surgery of the pelvic region or of the spine, he is at a greater risk of developing this condition.
- Use of tobacco can lead to sexual problems. In fact, smoking or consuming too much of alcohol can also pose serious threats to your sexual health.
The psychological factors leading to erectile dysfunction are:
- You may fail to attain an erection if you have been in stress for long.
- Men who suffer from General Anxiety Disorder are also prone to facing impotence or a lack in sex drive.
- Depression or a lack of communication can also cause the problem to occur.
ED: A Sign of Heart Disease?
In some cases, ED can be a warning sign of more serious disease. One study suggests ED is a strong predictor of heart attack, stroke, and death from cardiovascular disease. The researchers say all men diagnosed with ED should be evaluated for cardiovascular disease. This does not mean every man with ED will develop heart disease, or that every man with heart disease has ED, but patients should be aware of the link.
- Lifestyle Changes: Many men with ED are able to improve sexual function by making a few lifestyle changes. Giving up smoking, losing weight, and exercising more often can help by improving blood flow.
- Oral Medications: You have probably heard of Viagra, but it’s not the only pill for ED. This class of drugs also includes sildenafil, citrate and tadalafil. All work by improving blood flow to the penis during arousal. They require an OK from your doctor first for safety.
- Injections: While pills for ED are convenient, some men sustain stronger erections by injecting medication directly into the penis.
- Implants: In men with persistent ED, a penile implant can restore sexual function. An inflatable implant uses two cylinders that are surgically placed inside the penis.
Ayurvedic Medications in Treating ED
Ayurvedic medicines are safe, herbal preparations, without any harmful side effects, non habit forming, giving complete solution on all sexual problems.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian system of medicine that makes use of herbs existing in nature and formulates herbal remedies using the inherent power present in these herbs. We in Ayurveda believe that herbal remedies bring to you the richness of the herbs in a natural, unadulterated form. These combinations help improve immunity and provide strength, endurance and will.
Ayurveda uses the inherent power of natural herbs to bring about wonderful results on the human body. The herbs are natural and 100% safe. Ayurveda helps to naturally enhance the body functioning in an herbal way. The herbs for erectile dysfunction help improve stamina and endurance in a healthy natural way. The male vigor is increased by the usage of Ayurvedic herbs for erectile dysfunction. Herbs in Ayurveda that help in treating Erectile Dysfunction are:
- Asphaltum (Shilajit)
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha)
- Tribulus Terrestris (Gokshura)
- Aspharagus (Shatavari)
ED: Reducing the Risk
Some tips to reduce the risk of ED include:
- Exercise and maintain a healthy weight.
- Stop smoking.
- Avoid alcohol and substance abuse.
- Keep diabetes under control.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
There are a number of lifestyle ailments that plague people around the world. Cardiovascular diseases, high cholesterol, hypertension and diabetes are just a few of them. Diabetes means your blood sugar level, called glucose, is too high. Blood glucose is the main kind of sugar found in your blood and is supposed to be your main source of energy. Glucose originates from the food that you eat and is additionally made in your liver and muscles. Your blood supplies glucose to the rest of your body's cells to use as a source of energy.
Your pancreas are situated between your stomach and spine. It assists with absorption of glucose from food and discharges a hormone called insulin, into your blood. Insulin helps your blood transport glucose to all your body's cells. In some cases your body doesn't make enough insulin or the insulin doesn't work the way it ought to. Glucose then stays in your blood and doesn't reach your cells.
The signs and symptoms of diabetes are as follows:
Being extremely thirsty
Getting thinner without attempting
Wounds that mend gradually
Dry, bothersome skin
Feeling of pins and needles in your feet
Losing sensation in your feet
Type 1 diabetes is found mostly in youngsters. In type 1 diabetes, your body does not make insulin or enough insulin because of the the body's vulnerable immune system. It protects you from contamination by getting rid of bacteria, infections, and other destructive substances.
Treatment for type 1 Diabetes:
Taking regular injections of insulin
Medicines as prescribed by the specialist
Healthy food choices
Being physically active
Controlling your circulatory strain levels. Circulatory strain is the pressure of blood flow inside your veins.
Controlling cholesterol levels
Type 2 diabetes can influence individuals at any age. It is known to affect moderately aged and elderly individuals. People who are overweight and inert are more prone to type 2 Diabetes.
Type 2 diabetes normally starts with insulin resistance, a condition that happens when fat, muscle and liver cells do not utilise insulin to supply glucose to the body's cells to draw energy. Accordingly, the body needs more insulin to help glucose enter the cells. At such an instance, the pancreas start producing more insulin. Over the long haul, the pancreas do not make enough insulin when glucose levels increase, for example, after meals. If your pancreas can no more make enough insulin, you should treat your type 2 diabetes.
Treatment for type 2 Diabetes:
Utilising diabetes prescriptions
Settling on solid food decisions
Being physically active
Controlling your circulatory strain levels
Controlling your cholesterol levels
Weight loss is the most important if you are overweight. Avoid junk food and sugar, exercise regularly and take medicines on-time.
- Regular follow-up to a physician is important
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hlo there Sir my penis doesn't grow properly and it doesn't give me feelings while doing intercourse. What should I do to overcome this problem.
Resting at night plays an important role in regulating your daily health and your level of energy throughout a day. Also, not only the quantity but the quality of sleep is also important for a healthy lifestyle. Bedtime habits do play a vital role in shaping up your lifestyle and personality as a whole. Here are 6 lifestyle habits that can help you to get sound sleep on a daily basis.
1. Having a fixed sleep pattern: Going to sleep and waking up approximately during the same time every day helps to maintain an equilibrium in the sleep-wake cycle. If this balance is maintained then your body will be accustomed to this pattern and as a result, you will feel less tired and sleepy during the daytime.
2. Maintaining certain dietary regulations: You should also maintain a proper diet plan and examine the consequences of the foods that you are eating and the fluids that you are drinking. Taking a proper and nutritious diet on a daily basis will help you to stay healthy by not disrupting your natural sleep-wake cycle.
3. Ensuring that your room has appropriate lighting: The level of light also matters at the time of your sleep. You should definitely make sure that there is a very minimal level of light around you during bed time. This should be done because the lesser is the light, the more comfortable you are while sleeping. Additionally, the sleep that you will get into a dark room will also be sound and undistorted as it helps keep all the sensory organs calm.
4. Regular exercise: Exercising regularly helps to improve the overall quality of sleep by making you tired at night and sending you to bed more efficiently. Light to mild exercises also helps cure sleep disorders like insomnia.
5. Opting for some relaxing activities before bed: Depending on your personality, you should follow simple techniques of relaxation in order to calm down the brain before sleep. Some of the most common relaxation techniques include- deep breathing exercise, muscle relaxing activity, visualizing a peaceful setting/ scenario and a light before-bed snack. The above-mentioned activities are just suggestive and you should do anything that helps you to get a sound sleep.
6. Having daytime naps: Having short naps of less than one hour is absolutely okay if you are excessively tired during the day or you did not have a sound sleep the previous night. But, if you are consistently having long naps during the day then you are bound to have sleep issues during the night. So it is advisable to sleep early and wake up early for a healthy schedule.