Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Kumar EadaraYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor. My son Anirudh, who's behaving weird since last 2-3 yrs. We hv tried to help him by changing ourselves first. His study graph has also come down. Pls help.
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy:
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great Against Common Cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward off the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is Known to Improve Bone Health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in Lowering Blood Pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces Fatigue and is a Performance Enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL Cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of Heart Disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an effective anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut.
- Ayurvedic medicine is a holistic, whole-body approach to health. It originated thousands of years ago in India. This practice promotes a combined use of herbal compounds, dietary guidelines, and specific exercises. It seeks to address the spiritual and social components of a person’s well-being in addition to their physical health.
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) causes men to have difficulty maintaining an erection during sex. It’s a common problem, especially in men over the age of 40. Treating ED often involves addressing underlying psychological and physiological concerns that appear disconnected from sexual function. Research suggests that ayurvedic medicine approaches may aid the treatment of ED
She is suffering from lichen plans since past 2 to 3 years. She has tried allopathy, homoeopathy as well as ayurweda. Only allopathy has affected her. After treatment and medication, she has recovered. But they are occurring again although treatment is continued. What is the reason they are happening again and again?
My stomach pain is abdomen TV I know through ultrasound. Still checking other test. please tell me what food not to eat and what to eat. How can I little bit comfort from abdomen pain. It's really kill me everyday.
Sir mere teeth yellow ho gye h. Main dantkanti use kar rha hu par koi profit nhi ho rha h .kya kru sir g .please help me.
How can I face my interview my age 24 female married am not fluency speaking person (English) this what my problem Dr. I'll speak but can't speak fluent I have not attend any interviews till now Coming Sunday 10th January having interview any tips to face my interview without any fear and stress help me dr.
I am 21 year old boy I am addict of masturbating frm last 5 -6 years now I am feeling weakness in my body tired all time and also losing my memory and also having trouble in concentration problem of nightfall and early release of simon etc please help.
I have seen my face skin pores get open day by day , the blackheads on my nose looks dull and I have pimples problem too. How can I get out from it ?
Hello Doctor, On 12 september 2015, I had an USG. It was reported uterus is bulky and contains a single gestational sac with a single fetus in it. No cardiac activity of the fetus is observed on real time. C. R. L. Measures 1.19cm, corresponding to 7 weeks 3 days gestation. YSD - 0.73CM (abnormally enlarged. Doctor said me to wait for one week and then to go for abortion. Is there any chance to get back the cardiac activity? please help me.
I fingered my girlfriend on her 9th day of her period. Now she's getting cramps and white secretion from her vagina. I may hav touched my penis that is I may have per cum on my fingers. Is there a chance she is pregnant?
Hello doctor i'm 16 years old girl from U.P. I have so dense small-small pustules filled with puss on my right wrist. It starts from a miner rash and itches so much too, gradually it affects some area. Which disease is it called? And how can it be cured? Is Sprinkle neosporin suitable to prevent infection? Pleas! Doctor.
I have really very less time to sleep? Could you please advice me how many minimum hours is necessary so that my functionality could not get affected?
Which one is better artificial filling process or laser skin resurfacing or acne surgery for filling acne holes? Around what these treatments may cost in India?
Anands skin is very sensitive, and his having problems related to the pimples, his face is too oily, what to do to resolve this issue.
Since its inception, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) has been used for healing wounded tissues. It has been majorly used as a remedy for connective tissue damage. Owing to recent advancements in medical research, PRP finds its application in hair restoration therapy.
PRP for hair restoration is a developing non-surgical technique to stimulate hair growth. This therapeutic process finds its vital use in fuelling hair growth in male and female suffering from hair loss. The entire concept of PRP revolves round the body's natural healing power. It amplifies the healing mechanism and enhances the density of hair.
Advantages of PRP:
- PRP enhances the growth of follicular hair cells
- PRP upgrades the blood supply to scalp
- The hair growth cycle is elevated
- Swelling of scalp is decreased to a greater extent
- All the factors contributing to hair growth are supplied
PRP is essentially an intense source of platelets. It consists of numerous growth factors, which can promote the healing power of skin and scalp. When PRP is used along with hair transplant surgery, it enhances the growth rate of follicular hair grafts. If PRP is used to treat hair loss, it significantly minimizes the rate of hair fall.
The Procedure of PRP:
The complete PRP procedure is very simple and patient experiences minimal pain. Blood is drawn from the patient in an amount equal to that of taken during any blood test. The blood is rotated with a high frequency in a centrifuge to detach the PRP from the rest of the blood. Next, the PRP is concentrated to thrice the normal blood count by spinning it in a closed sterile system. The procedure makes PRP devoid of granulocyte, which otherwise hampers the cell regeneration system of the body. The scalp of the patient is supplied with anesthesia so that the patient undergoes minimal pain. Finally, the PRP is infused into the scalp of the patient. No further medication is required.
How effective is PRP?
PRP is completely safe and natural. It does not involve any kind of modification of cells. It just concentrates the growth factors in blood so as to promote the hair growth. No blood infection occurs during the process. Thus, it can be easily undertaken by anyone suffering from hair loss. However, it is completely a personal choice.