Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sunil Kumar

Cardiologist, Bangalore

Dr. Sunil Kumar Cardiologist, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Sunil Kumar
Dr. Sunil Kumar is an experienced Cardiologist in HSR Layout, Bangalore. You can consult Dr. Sunil Kumar at Gangothri Hospital in HSR Layout, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Sunil Kumar on has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Gangothri Hospital

#41,12th Main,6th Sector,HSR Layout. Landmark: Opp to JSS Womens CollegeBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Kumar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Is it advisable to take 2-garlic pearls from apollo pharma thrice a day after or before food to reduce triglycerides .what are its health benefits? Is it okay as I am taking acitrom 4 mg and rosuvas f-10 in the evening. Will acitrom interfere with garlic pearl effect. Kindly advise.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Mumbai
Dear Patient, Garlic pearls will not interfere with your treatment. Sometimes it can give rise to acidity otherwise you can continue it.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is in icu his lungs is working 25% and he got infection in both heart and lungs. He was not able to breathe properly he also sufferd frm diabetic and he suffered frm heart aatack 12 yr back. Now doctor is saying lungs heart is nt pumping properly pls tell me whether he recover or not ?

General Physician, Ahmedabad
With good iccu care, always there is chance for recovery. If his breathing is normal without ventilator support. Than definately can recover. Hope for best.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi my heart beat is more sometimes treatment is taken eps/rfa 6years back but since 6months same problem.Please help.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine crategus q (dr. Reckeweg) 10 drops in 20 ml fresh water twice daily report after 2 months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir most of time I feel pain in chest what's the reason for that I daily drink 1 2 ltr water sleep 5 6 hour and 3 time proper eatingWhat I should do for a healthy heart? I am very stressful about my carrier is tension reason for heart pain suggest me.

General Physician, Nashik
1. Eat well – Take a balanced Diet comprising of 45% carbohydrate, 30% protein and 25% protein, plenty of green leafy vegetables, fruits. Don’t over eat. Avoid junk, spicy, oily, high calorie, cholesterol rich diet, don’t skip your breakfast. Take warm, homemade food. Avoid food and drink from outside. Don’t skip or postpone your meal. Minimize consumption of refined grains like white rice, white bread, sugary or refined food. 2. Keep hydrated- Drink 2 liters /6-8 glasses of water daily 3. Do regular exercise for one hour daily like brisk walking/Jugging etc 4. Take adequate rest- 7-8 hours of sound sleep in the night is required to remain healthy 5. Avoid stress, anxiety, depression, agitation etc 6. Find time for relaxation and enjoyments with friends and family 7. Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control emotion, improve concentration and relieve stress 8. Develop hobby, Learn new skill 9.Go for detail Annual Health check up.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My bad cholesterol is 180 is there any risk. And im suffering from a problem like fear n scared every time whenever someone talks abt heart attacks n other major issues in our body. please help me. Some people says that I should join any psychiatric.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, DM - Cardiology, Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS - Physician )
Cardiologist, Delhi
Anxiety is a big risk factor for anxiety. So stop being anxious. Just get yourself evaluated by a cardiologist and follow the advise and let go of your unnecessary fear. Even if you have a heart problem, they are easily treatable.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father bp is always above 155/85. Earlier he was on cresar 40 in morning and amlovas 5 in evening. We increased the dose of cresar To 80 still even after 4 weeks the BP is either same or sometimes even more. He has hyponatremia so a diuretic I don't think should be added. Other tests are normal. Pls advise. Is Telma 80 a better choice than cresar.

MBBS, MD-General Medicine, DM - Cardiology
Cardiologist, Secunderabad
Dear Shaban, Medicine is just one component of treatment. Lifestyle modification like exercise,wt management, low salt and low fat diet, stress management, regular sleep, etc are another important component which many people ignore. What your father needs is stringent lifestyle measures. If his BP is still high we can modify his medicines.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Actually I have pain in my chest in right side and sometime in middle. May I know tge cause?

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear Lybrateuser, - At your age your chest pain could be due to acidity - avoid spicy, fried & junk food, also restrict intake of tea, coffee to not more than 1-2 cups per day, do not consume alcohol & tobacco - chew your food well, do not skip meals, have meals on time, have 4-5 small meals including snacks rather than three large meals, do not lye down for 1-2 hrs after meals, have dinner 2-3 hrs before bed time - have 8-10 glasses of water for proper hydration - take tablet Digene, 1 tab half an hour after every meal three times a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having problem of heart that when I sleep in night at deep sleep then suddenly I got shock that pains my heart for 2 minutes what I do?

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, CHEST PAIN in your case may be due to 1.acidity. 2. severe anxiety 3. muscular problem Is history of any trauma / breathing difficulty also is pain only at one point? is burning chest also + i need to take detail history for further management consult Physician/me for further management
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the symptoms for heart attack and solution to overcome from heart attack and what are all the precautions.

Certificate in Basic Course on Diabetes Management, CCEBDM Certificate in Diabetes, MBBS
General Physician, Pune
Depending on severity symptoms vary. Uneasiness in centre of chest, Radiating pain left arm ,neck etc. Breathlessness Sweating Burning in upper abdomen are some of the symptoms. Any such symptoms you have to seek proper medical help. To certain extent it can be treated if patient reaches heart centre early. Control of BP Sugar healthy life style, exercise, no tobacco, and proper regular preventive health check are some of the precautions
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to reduce total control I.e 233 ,my age is 34. Hdl 56, ldl.135, triglyceride 256 How can I control on cardstock.

MBBS, DMRD, MD - Radio Diagnosis, FIIM(Ayurved), D.SC, Post Doctoral Fellowship of Institute of Indian Medicine, Ph.D
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Ahmednagar
Dear Cholesterol is made in liver as per body needs. Food does not alter this. You need a lifestyle change. A simple two time food, No sugar, No snacks, light exercise will correct this in 3-6 months. Have regular food you enjoy only twice a day. Avoid medicines. You will get wonderful result. If any problem feel free to call Vm.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is 49 years old he have high bp. 130 or 140/90. How could my father get cure please help me Dr. please suggest.

MBBS, M.D.(Gen.Medicine)
General Physician, Chennai
BP of 140/90 is mild hypertension. The present medication to be continued. In addition, daily walking for half an hour is important. Avoiding alcohol, smoking, having good sleep, yoga and meditation help.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

58 years male suffering from v low libido having high blood pressure and protein leakage through urine. Blood urea 60 creatine 1.90 Please help ?

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
The best ayurveda herb for your case is 1. Take ½ a bowl of chopped carrots 2. Add 1 half boiled egg 3. Add 2 tbsp of honey 4. Mix well 5. Have once everyday 6. Do this for 1 month Causes: • Old age • Injury • Stress • Addiction to nicotine • Consuming alcohol • Drug abuse • Can be a side effect of medical conditions like: o Diabetes o High cholesterol o Depression o Heart diseases o Other psychiatric diseases surely you will get results.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a patient of depression I take lot of stress due to that I have headache it doesn't cure with painkiller and anxiety also what can I do? My heart got sinking when I think there is nobody to take care of me.

MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgery), M.Ch - Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, DNB (CTS)
Cardiologist, Noida
You looks little over weight. Your age is 41 years. Please get your stress echo done. If it is normal then consult. Some physician who can treat your depression. Try to reduce you weight. By morning evening brisk walk. For 30 to 45 minuts daily. Eat lot of green vegetables, salad. Befor each meal.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am asking for my mother, she is 55 yrs old age, she is a heart patient, now she become thyroid patient also, thyroid become low, now she have pain full body, she can so any work, we consult so many doctors, sir what is the reason for the pain.

Homeopath, Patna
Adv. 1 crataegus q take 5 drop in a cup of water twice daily 2. Graphities 200 twice daily one drop in a cup of water.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, I have a health problem. Sometime I feel pain in my chest. So I wanted suggest it's a normal are something serious. So please give me a suggestion what should do?

General Physician, Mumbai
It seems you have muscular pain and so get your vital parameters of the body checked from a nearby dr
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 36 years old female. I have ASD problem in my heart and I have 3 holes in my hearts. I consult many doctors. We are says operation is a remedy for me and I attacked with Rumeria Bacteria. I have get tired and frequently fever.

Doctor of Medicine
General Physician, Surat
If this is the congenital heart disease of ASD then surgery is the only treatment for this, infection is very common in this disease, and care need to be taken for this
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello And my both chest are dissimilar in shape. Means to say right side is good but not left side. I think there is problem in my rib cage. What may I do now. Help me out!

M. Ch. (Plastic Surgery), MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon, Delhi
Hi the condition of asymmetry of chest can be due to varies causes. You need to be evaluated thoroughly by a plastic surgeon.

I am 48 yr old living in raipur. I have high BP. Now last 2 to 3 month I felt sweating at any time then after few mints its normal again. I am not understanding that what is the problem. Can you give some suggestion.

Post Doctoral Research (Ph.D.) (A.M) (Oncology), Integrative Oncology for Physicians (MSKCC, N.Y, USA), Doctor of Natural Medicine (N.D/ N.M.D), Ayurveda (I) Cert., Advanced Strategic Management (APSM), B.E (Computer Sc. & Engg.), Clinically Relevant Herb-Drug Interactions (CME) - (Cine-Med Inc. USA)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Bhubaneswar
Hi , first and foremost, I would advise you to consult a cardiologist on this with no further delay. Your doc may require you to undergo further diagnostics as appropriate and recommend medicines/ ways to reduce or control your high bp and also clinically evaluate your cardiac health. Simultaneously, you should also consult your nephrologist for a review of your kidneys/ renal health. Do as advised by your doc (s). In the mean time, I would advise you to keep your diet and lifestyle streamlined and avoid stress and strain that may affect your health. Do relax and de-stress regularly. Hope this helps. You may connect with me in private post your doc consultation, should you require. All the very best. Sincerely, Dr. Pritam (nd) bbsr.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

The word heart attack is making me weak please tell me some medicine. Because before 2 months my uncle's death was by same problem.

MD Microbiology
General Physician,
Hi. All you have to do is. Follow healthy diet pattern, have good physical activity, remain stress free and get yourself regularly checked if you have a family history of heart disease.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed