Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil.k.s.gowdaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor My Grand maa always have body pain. Jayda dard leg me aur kamar me rahta hai. Please suggest me some medicines for she.
I have lost 20 lbs. But I am afraid that I will gain it back like I always do. Is there anything I can do to help keep this weight off for good?
Am suffering from back pain from the past two months. I works in shifts. Can you please suggest to take preventive steps to reduce my stress.
Hello doctor I am 7 months pregnant and I have swelling in my feet and hands and I feel little pain also in my feet and hands please tell why this happen?
Hello doctor My mother had chickengunia few days before now she's having swelling in her feet please suggest how to reduce her swelling?
I have sever pain on bone joint when moving it also create sound and well having sever pain on mussel particularly in legs mussel it is very high during morning I used to yoga and physical excise then partially reduces but I need at least one hour to come out of bed looking for immediate response type homeopathy medicine.
My Right leg (femur) had broken in 1996. And after some year my left leg bone got cracked on knee. Now its all right. But a metal plate had been placed in my leg to join broken femur bone in 1996, I have not removed it yet and doctor said 'it need not to be removed now, you should have removed that plate before" Now I am not feeling pain on my leg, I do regular exercise, I usually walk for 1 hour, and do exercise like sitting up and down (utthak betthak in hindi) for 50 times in morning, and everyday I increase the count of sitting up and down by 3, is it harmful for my leg to sitting up and down as my one leg was broken and one leg cracked. And plate has not been removed from my leg.
Back pain has become an unavoidable discomfort for some people. But the good news is that you can easily control back pain if you are aware of what is causing it and the ways to reduce the same. You can damage your back through several ways but there are three most common causes of a backache among most of the individuals.
Most of us, experience back pain due to incorrect posture or longer duration of sitting.
Sometimes you may experience back pain because of exertion - you spent the entire day doing the same kind of job or maybe you bent in a wrong manner while picking up your child. However, the actual cause of your spinal agony may not be very clear, but it pays to be aware of the possible reasons that can cause backache. It is good to consult a doctor if your back pain is consistent and recurrent.
Here are few of the causes:
- Facet joint arthropathy: This is caused due to the damage of the facet joints which help in keeping the spinal cord in place. Unhealthy posture is often considered to be a cause of spine and back problems causing terrible pain. This might be due to arthritis that occurs in people. Furthermore, the sedentary lifestyle compels the people in the corporate sectors to sit before the laptop or computer for several hours at a stretch. This proves to be devastating for the spine. At times, such problems resemble a herniated disc quite closely. Thus, it is recommended to get yourself checked by a medical practitioner to properly diagnose the condition so that correct treatment can be provided to you.
- Sacroiliac joint arthropathy: The sacroiliac joint is present in the lower back part of the body. Continuous standing or sitting in the wrong posture gives you pain in the lower back. This pain, if not catered to immediately might spread to the upper parts of the body merging into a proper back and lower back pain. At times the straining of the back can make an individual suffer from mild to severe back pain which may disable him. Injuries caused to the muscles, ligaments and tendons supporting the spine, present in the lower back can also cause back pain. The common symptoms of such pain include muscle stiffness, joints getting locked, limping and weakness in the body movements.
- Piriformis syndrome: This is caused due to the compression of the sciatic nerves present in the lower back part of the body. This is basically regarded as a neuromuscular disorder and various medical researchers have various views about this syndrome. It is caused when the piriformis muscles are in compression by the hips. It generally affects one hip at a time, but in some cases, it might affect both of them together.
Thus, these are the three common causes of having a back pain. If you experience any such pain as described above, do not let it continue for a long time but consult your medical practitioner at the earliest. "
Few precautions that can be taken for a hurting back. Despite the causes, there are certain precautions that you can take, which are:
- Avoid sitting in a bad posture, that is, keep your back straight as much as you can. Pull and stretch your body in continual intervals to keep it relaxed.
- Consult the right physician instead of doing exercise that can aggravate your pain.
- Take a break from work and go for short walks, every couple of hours.