Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil KYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hair falling please suggest to me how to control my hair fall earlier and what products I am use mostly.
I am vitiligo patient I am apply many ointments but not change in color so I want correct medical treatment white spot present face and neck so please apply ointments but no color chances.
Hello Doctor. I am 23 year old suffering from ache for past 3 yrs. I had consulted a dermatologist last year and got chemical peels done but the results were very poor waste of money I can say :(Please suggest me something effective.
I have a lot of pimples and white heads on face I have applied a lot of creams but it's unsuitable for me I would be glad if you would suggest some remedy or a cream.
I am 26 years old I am loosing hairs and whats the way to avoid severe hair fall and what food should I take to overcome.
I have too much hair on my face on all other parts of body, how to remove the unwanted hair of my face and hand and legs.
I have pimples all over my face. Washing it with clinical and acne face washes doesn't work. What should I do?
I am suffering hair fall last ten year, but I consult with HHY doctor AND they told transplant process. Is this right path AND tell me the feature problem.
I have acne scars, pimples, nd whiteheads problems on my face. Acne N painful pimples on nose. Please suggest something of get rid of it.
Hi, I am suffering from spinal pain from last 2 years, I got bulging between in 4 discs from d12 to l4, I take nucoxia-90 (sos) secondly, I am also suffering from my pityriasis versicolar, adrea, itching sensation just under the skin layer, excess sebum and hair falls since 2010. Skin becomes red and have red rashes when I touch my skin tightly. I am just taking lcz and levsiz - m during bed time, using minoxidil solution for hairs but it also gives me hair follicles. Thank you.
When I was in 12th grade I shaved my legs. Now the growth of my hair is a lot and it does not look good. I want hair on my legs but normal, not so much. What can be done?
I am losing hair quickly & tried all shampoo but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can please help me whit this.
I am 19 year old and I have been getting a series of stomach aches these days. I am also suffering from acne. Please help!
Scabies is a type of skin conditions that causes itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by Sarcoptes scabiei, a microscopic mite. It is a contagious condition, which can spread through physical contact. An estimate shows that scabies infects over 300 million people worldwide per year.
This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats, and mice can also be affected by this disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin, which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection, is a quite common occurrence in such cases.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure.