Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SunilYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of not sleeping for two months I am the big victim of this problem please help me to avoid this problem.
I'm 19 years old and I feel pain around my navel and I'm experiencing a pain through my spinal cord for the past 2 days please help me.
Hello am 24 year old female and lasting mother since 10 days am having lot of skin allergy because of summer it's looking very awkward and am very uncomfortable to go outside only on hands and neck and chest area am having allergy rashes and small small red pimples can anybody please suggest some medicines pls.
I use to have clear skin. But from past two months, I have acne problem. I have consulted a doctor and it got almost cleared but again I'm having the same problem. Actually from two days, my forehead is itching, so whenever I scratch, it becomes fully red. Now my face and body has some itching problem from yesterday, its not like permanent, it's just that, all of a sudden It feels like itching and later gets sort out. I just don't understand is it allergy or something else. Help me out from this! I know I should consult doctor, but to be true I don't know whom to consult. Cause no one in my family have faced such problem. We aren't aware of skin doctors. Hope to get my answer.
I have night fall. When I wake up in the morning. My pant is wet and it soo embarrassing to make it clear. please help me from it.
Penis remains erect only for few secs, then it becomes sluggish, does not effect full again. Is it normal?
I am having chronic constipation since last 18 years taking pegmove powder 3 times a week. But, not effective. Due to manual evacuation I'm having piles as well reduce Piles I am using oil cream and taking syl plus Tablet to stop blood from the Anus. I am drinking hot water in the morning but, not effective. Please give me effective medicine.
Migraine daily from 3 days in the morning what the reason or related to heart disease bcoz I my bp always 150.
Does it pains while having vaginal sex if I have piles and will it affect my partner or will he also get piles if I have vaginal sex with him?
Flax seeds are one of the world’s oldest super foods. They can improve your skin and hair health, keep your heart healthy, fight cancer, lower cholesterol and help you lose weight. Yet, they hardly look impressive. Small and brown with no smell, nobody can guess that they are such reservoirs of nutrients invaluable for our health and well-being.
- Flax seeds are the richest source of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids in the world!
- They are the number one source of lignans in our diets.
- They are also storehouse of minerals like manganese, magnesium as well as fibre, protein and vitamin B1.
Health benefits of flax seeds
- Heart healthy: Omega-3 essential fatty acids are known as 'good' fats that have been shown to have a number of heart healthy effects. Flax seeds can naturally reduce cholesterol levels. This happens because the high fibre content in flax traps cholesterol in the digestive tract so it doesn’t get absorbed. They also prevent hardening of arteries due to deposition of plaque and treat heart arrhythmias.
- Super digestive aids: Fibre in flax seeds helps delay the passage of food through the GI tract. This increases nutrient absorption in the small intestine. Fibre also supports colon detoxification, fat loss and reduces sugar cravings.
- Natural hormones: Lignans are very important plant hormones as well as antioxidants. The lignans in flax have estrogenic properties. After menopause, estrogen levels in women drop to abysmal levels. Use of flax seeds can shore–up estrogen levels and provide protection for bones, heart and other organs. These provide benefits like anti-ageing, hormone balancing and health of body cells. Studies also show that flax can reduce hot flashes experienced during menopause by half. Lignans are also known for their anti-viral and antibacterial properties.
- Flaxseeds are Gluten-free: Most grains we consume are rich in gluten, like wheat. Flax, on the other hand, is low in gluten. This means that flax is anti- inflammatory and reduces inflammation in any part of our body. People suffering from celiac disease and auto-immune diseases can thus include flax in their diet without a problem.
- Most Magnesium-rich food in the world: Magnesium helps in keeping our muscles healthy and its deficiency is the biggest reason for sore muscles, fatigue and cramps.
- Cancer fighter extraordinaire: As per studies, the plant Omega-3 fatty acid found in flaxseed, called ALA, has been shown to inhibit tumour incidence and growth. Flax seeds are also very effective against breast cancer.
Flax seeds by no means are a magic bullet against every disease known to man, but it comes close to being one. If you are thinking of reaping its benefits, use flax seeds as much possible and add them to your curries, soups, smoothies or just roast and eat to experience the flax miracle. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.