Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SunilYour feedback matters!
I have a wide nose and it widens when I smile. I do some face yoga methods. Like twitching of nose or face uplifts but its not helping. Infact sometimes I feel that my nose has become bigger in last few years. I look ugly when I smile and in photos I can not go for rhinoplasty because its too costly kindly tell me if can reshape my nose by some facial exercise only Thanks.
My daughter is 16 month old. After my daughter is born, I always feel overwhelmed and anxious. My sex urge is non existent and I get angry very quickly. I don't ever feel like leaving my daughter at the same time I feel very impatient and trapped. I forget important things. I don't feel at all like talking with someone even my mother. I is it depression? Should I seek help?
When I sometimes urinate, some urine sprinkles outside because foreskin come ahead to top, which urine come in pressure ,some drops sprinkles outside, what to do.
I'm a 43 aged female. I keep going to the toilet 7-8 times a day. It's not loose motion. I'm suffering from thyroid. My legs has swelling since 16 years approx. I've opted many ways to cure my swelling from legs but nothing happened. Also ive acidity in my stomach all the time and constipation. If I eat anything my stomach rises up. Please help me with my stomach and swelling on legs.
Hepatitis is an inflammatory condition of the liver, which may often progress to dangerous complications. There are many types of Hepatitis and each has its own particular set of causes, symptoms, mode of contraction and treatment procedures. Here are the main types of Hepatitis as well as some of the factors which may cause Hepatitis:
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A virus infection causes this condition. The Hepatitis A virus comes from food or water contaminated with the feces of someone contaminated with Hepatitis A. This is not a chronic form of Hepatitis.
- Hepatitis B: This is a chronic form of Hepatitis. It is spread through body fluid, such as blood, saliva and semen. The possible causes of Hepatitis B include use of drugs through injections, having sex with an infected partner and sharing razors or other intimate articles with someone who is infected.
- Hepatitis C: This is also a chronic form of Hepatitis.The most common causes of Hepatitis C are injection drug use or having sex.
- Hepatitis D: This is a not a chronic form of Hepatitis and is also very uncommon. It is usually contracted along with Hepatitis B. It is usually caused due to puncture wounds or contact with infected blood.
- Hepatitis E: This is the most uncommon form of Hepatitis. It is due to poor sanitation and ingesting fecal matter. It is usually found in developing countries.
- Virus: This is the usual way of contracting Hepatitis. The virus attacks the liver and causes inflammation leading to the breakdown of a number of body systems.
- Alcohol and other toxins: Alcohol and certain prescribed medications cause the liver to swell and that is why this form of Hepatitis is known as alcoholic Hepatitis.
- Autoimmune disease: This is the rarest cause of Hepatitis. The immune system malfunctions and begins destroying its own tissues. It attacks the liver because it perceives the liver to be a foreign object.
Hello All, I am suffering from premature ejaculation and sometimes late erection during intercourse. I do masturbates mostly. I wanna know about kegel exercise in detail? Because I am unable to understand about it till now. How to do? N also solve my issues.
Hello I wanna ask that my husband fond of masturbation n He likes porn movies too I have 3 months old baby .after c section delivery I love to have sex but he doesn't care about it. please suggest me something I am so worried.
What are the symptoms of hepatitis b? And how to prevent it? Also I want to know what preventions to be taken?
I have stammering problem from class 3 onwards and I me and parents had consulted many doctors but still now I am not getting well from my stammering problem. Soo please help me.
Hlo sir mere gale me piche 1 hfte se aesa lgrha hai ki kuch atak rkha hai subah ke time to itna feel. Nhi hota par syame ke time feel. Hota hai or gla bhot jldi sukh jata hai koi medican btao.
Everyone is aware of the fact that lack of sleep can lead to low levels of energy and fatigue. For people who have been suffering from a sleep deprivation, the cycle is never ending and they are forever in a state of low energy and do not perform their best. Added with all this sleep deprivation also leads the insomnia sufferers to perform well in bet. Thus poor sleep quality affects the sex life.
Often the effect of lack of sleep will have on a person's sex life is with the overall poor attitude that usually falls and the person remains exhausted all the time. People suffering from long standing fatigue are often irritable and quarrelsome and these personality traits just don't set the mood for a romantic evening. Women also suffer from low sex drive if exhausted, though for them it is more about being emotional. According to a study, by National Sleep Foundation, in 2010, around one in every four Americans have agreed that they are too tired to indulge in sexual activities with their partner. With added distractions from technology, like smartphones and e-readers, social media and e-mails just tend to keep people up for longer and later hours.
In men this is a little more scientific. This has been backed by research that there is a close relation in the quality of the sleep and the levels of testosterone in a man. This seems to be a circular pattern. While studies show a link that the hormone levels fall, there are studies that also show that a man with low levels of testosterone often wakes up more at night and has lower sleep efficiency. So the both are intertwined very closely and hard to say which comes first; but the obvious result is lowered male libido.
Apart from this if you or your snore, it might also lead to insomnia, as snoring becomes noisy for your partner. This can lead your partner to be lethargic and exhausted as their sleep is not adequate. Since sexual activities involve physical exertion, feeling exhausted and irritable after a sleepless, noisy night can easily make sex the last thing on mind.
One can try the following to improve the quality of sleep:
- Maintain healthy weight ranges as excess weight can lead to sleep apnea in both men and women
- Abstain or reduce smoking as it just leads to obstructive sleep apnea
- Exercise regularly as it helps to check the weight and when combined with Continuous positive airway pressure therapy then it improves sleep apnea
- If you are suffering from sleep apnea then must use Continuous positive airway pressure therapy every night.