Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil EshwarYour feedback matters!
8 best post workout foods you should add to your diet regimen
Everyone wants to look good, which is why they sweat their body out in the gym every day. If you are a fitness freak you must have heard about the 70: 30 ratio, which revolves between your workout sessions and your diet. Nutrition experts say that it is your diet that plays 70% of the role in getting the results you desire while the rest 30% is of course played by the regular workouts you do in the gym. When you workout, you not only lose fat but a significant amount of muscle too. Losing the non-essential fat is what everyone wants, but muscle loss is something not advisable. In order to get optimal results, consuming the necessary macronutrients (proteins, carbohydrates, and good fats) after a workout session is important. When you exercise, your body consumes energy from the food you’ve eaten recently, and then it breaks down glycogen (the storage form of glucose in your body). Here are those eight essential foods that will help to complete your post-workout dietary requirements:
Here are some healthy and protein rich foods that will help to complete your post-workout dietary requirements:
1. High-protein oats
A mix of oats and whey protein has been considered the bodybuilding staple. Half a cup of rolled oats with 1 to 2 scoops of whey protein with some fruits, almonds, or natural sweetener makes a proper proportion of complex carbohydrates and proteins for those who are on building lean mass.
2. Protein shakes
Whey protein with some add-ons such as peanut butter, fruit, or skimmed milk is considered one of the essential post-workout meals especially for those who those lift weights.
3. Sandwich wraps
Sandwiches made with multigrain bread are loaded with wholesome carbohydrates. You can add whole grains like quinoa, brown rice, beans or pasta, etc. To these sandwiches to make them all the more tasty and nutritious.
Eggs–scrambled, hard-boiled, half-boiled, or just raw– provide us with good amounts of protein that our body requires after a strenuous workout session.
5. Milk and banana
Milk and banana are rich in carbohydrates and proteins; the two essential macronutrients required by the body. Additionally, banana also consists of potassium that improves the blood circulation.
6. Grilled chicken breast with roasted vegetables
While grilled chicken breast gives you protein, vegetables such spinach, broccoli gives you fibre and carbohydrates.
7. Sweet potato with broccoli and cashews
If you are on a high-carb day, or your trainer has asked you to consume a good quantity of carbohydrates for a day, this meal is a perfect combination of complex carbohydrates for you.
8. Lentils and chickpeas
Who said only non-vegetarian food can give you the required amount of protein? a bowl full of boiled lentils and chickpeas is a treat for vegetarians. This vegan-friendly food offers the protein your muscles need.
I am 6 weeks pregnant. I never knew flaxseed are unsafe in early pregnancy. I have been taking grounded flaxseed daily. Please help if that can cause any side effect?
Hi I had unprotected sex on 24th December 2016 at 2: 30 AM and took the I pill at 12: PM (that is within 6-12 hours )and I have my cycle on 14th every month but I get periods in 5 days after taking the pill. It didn't happen this time but today at 1: 30 PM I went to the washroom to pee and saw 2-3 blood spots in the pot and thought them to be my periods but after 20-25 minutes I went to the washroom again and there was no blood neither in the pot nor on the pad till now that is 4: PM. There are just 2-3 blood spots on the pad that is it. The flow on the first day is usually less but not as less as this. Is this implantation bleeding, what shall I do?
I have ovarian cyst in left. Cyst size 4.3?4.2. 1 year ago I know I have cyst. Cyst size not changed. I have sometime pain in inferior abdomen. What should I do.
swelling in her vagina and pain in her stomach .blooding at large .periods wer ove bt still blooding .she had sex on 9 th oct and periods start on 10th oct .what she have to do.
I am female of 28 years. My monocyte count is abnormal i.e, 0 percent and esr count is 30. Please suggest me whether I should go for further test or not.
I am 22 years old. I had unprotected sex and my menses are lare by 1 and half month. I feel unconscious sometimes. Please suggest.
If you are suffering from excessive stress, it is likely that your physical and emotional health may be affected. Your sexual life too is affected due to stress. Too much of stress leaves you physically tired and exhausted. Because of this, you will not have enough energy to have sex. Moreover, when you are stressed out about some issue, your libido gets affected, and you might not have any interest in having sex.
Effects of stress on your sexual life
- Stress results in a negative body image. The hormones which are associated with stress may impact metabolism. With the increase in the production of these stress hormones, you may feel sluggish and gain weight, thereby providing a negative body image due to which you might not have the desire to indulge in sexual activity. Stress causes lowered self-esteem which results in less sex.
- Stress results in reduced libido. The hormones associated with stress are required by the body in small amounts, but the overproduction of these hormones can suppress sexual hormones, leading to decreased libido.
- Extreme stress may affect personal relationships and cause conflicts between a couple. This will result in rare sexual activity as proper communication between a couple gets reduced.
- You may start drinking excessively because of stress. Too much alcohol is bad for sexual health. It makes sex dull and less pleasurable. Alcohol causes dehydration, which affects lubrication. Stress also affects a person’s fertility and menstruation cycle, which could hamper your sex life.
Ayurvedic treatment for stress
Ayurveda offers effective treatments to get rid of stress. By using natural and herbal Ayurvedic medicines, you can get rid of unnecessary stress from your life and revive your sexual life. Here are some effective Ayurvedic treatments for getting rid of stress:
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are stress reducing in nature. You can use herbs such as ashwagandha, bala, brahmi, gotu kola, saraswati churna, vacha, tulsi, shankapushpi, Siberian ginseng, liquorice, vidari and shatavari.
- You should consume food items, which help in reducing stress. These include coconut, walnut, mangoes, pineapples and bananas, fried in ghee.
- Several natural drinks can help in relieving stress. These include tomato juice, ginger tea, garlic milk, and tulsi tea.
- You should practice stress relieving activities such as yoga and meditation. Several yoga asanas in different poses should be practiced.
- You can try several stress relieving Ayurvedic therapies. These may include Shirodhara (bliss therapy), Abhyanga (warm oil massage), Shiro Abhyanga and Nasya (head massage).
Ayurveda helps in controlling stress. A combination of several benefits known as Panchakarma is provided by Ayurveda for reducing stress. Reduced stress will drastically improve your sexual performance and sexual stamina. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.