Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil BohraYour feedback matters!
Sir very good morning sir my father have sugar so please tell me sir what to eat so please tell me sir.
I am 40 years old male and have back pain and neck pain, uric acid increases when I eat like chicken, paneer etc what should I do, I am suffering last 3 years.?
I am having diabetes range 140 blood pressure 170-110 had taken medicine tally 400 after a month doing exercise it has been reduce to 111-80 should I stop medicine ?
I am a patient of Hypertension,anxity,Diabities and Thyride for Which I am using Alopathic medicenes.I want to come on homeopathic or ayurvedic medicene.In addition I want to get rid from all the medicenes.
My husband has sugar for the past 14yrs. There is always fluctuation in sugar levels. Please suggest me some remedy and what diet should be given to him?
Hello sir I want to increase my penis size and girth? My age is 22 year old, I do masturbation 2-3 time in a week, I have not any kind of problems like HBP, diabetes, obesity etc. My diet plan is:- Breakfast- 2 banana and 1 apple with 1 glass milk Lunch- 2 chapati with rice Evening- I drink juice Night- proper dinner and after 2 hours I drink milk I don't take any kind of medicine which increase my penis. Please sir suggest me which medicine is good for penis increase and girth?
Hi I am 28 years old and I am suffering with thyroid can i eat chapati at night I have heard wheat contains gluten which needs to be avoided by thyroid patients please suggest me proper diet.
I have continuous pain in head, doc asked it might be due to high uric acid or high blood pressure, which I have. Suggest what to di.
I am 48 years old male and diabetic for the last 10 yrs, I am on allopathic medicines, my fasting blood sugar is of now is 150 to 160 can you recommend good ayurvedic medicines to control my sugar levels.
While some couples conceive with ease, conceiving a child can be extremely difficult for others. In cases where a woman is not able to get pregnant despite having regular intercourse in tune with her biological cycle, infertility tests may be suggested to investigate the reason behind this. In most cases, these tests are suggested if a year has gone by without intercourse resulting in a pregnancy. Women may also be said to be infertile, if they cannot carry a foetus to full term.
Infertility can affect both men and women and can be triggered by a number of different reasons. In some cases, it is treatable while in others, alternative ways of having a family may need to be discussed. Hence, it is very important to understand the different types and triggers for infertility and to undergo complete infertility investigations. Some of the common types of infertility investigations are as given below.
- Blood tests: A blood test of both partners is used to assess the general health of the couple and to identify any health factors that may be impeding fertility.
- Tests for women:
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is an X ray that can identify if a blockage or any other issue in the fallopian tubes are the cause for infertility.
- Pelvic ultrasound: This is used to have a look at the anatomy of the female reproductive system and to check for fibroids.
- Laparoscopy / hysteroscopy: This is used to get a clearer picture of the ovaries, uterus and other parts of the reproductive system.
- Tracking cycle: Ovulation and the thickness of the uterus lining may also affect infertility, This can be diagnosed by tracking and assessing the menstrual cycle.
- Tests for men
- Semen analysis:This test is used to get an idea of sperm concentration, motility and the appearance of sperm in a man’s semen. In some cases, the semen may not include any sperm cells. In such cases, a follow up investigation may be required to assess if sperm cells are being created in the testicles. This is known as testicular sperm aspiration or a testicular biopsy.
- Sperm DNA: The DNA in sperm also plays an important role in fertility. This test is used to assess the sperm DNA integrity and to see how it may affect embryo development and chances of an on-going pregnancy.
Infertility treatment depends on the cause identified by the above tests and hence it is important for both partners to undergo complete testing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.