Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil B HYour feedback matters!
I am 35 old male .mere gardan ke pice bahut dard hota he. To muje kya karna chahiye .or kisko batana chahiye.
Can dental problems cause pain in temples? I have somewhat sharp ache in my right temple a little above temple exactly a few inches above my ear and I am having some dental problems for some time like cavities feelings some sensitivity and sometimes throbbing pain too. So can they be related. Dental problems and temple pain in any way?
Sir my age is 25 years and I am a student I can't control to do masturbate and this thing distract me from other valuable work I have been doing masturbating before mu schooling time and it's Seems a lot of days. Sir I need some solution and complete cure.
One of my relative is suffering from Dengue fever. platelet count is low how many days will it take to recover? Please help me.
I am suffering from cough and cold from 5 days there r excess green colour cough coming from stomach and pain in throat what to do for this excess sneezing.
Hello sir please help me after 12 weeks of my potential exposure I tested for HIV in govt ictc and result was negative and next day after 23 hours of my test I went to dental clinic for tooth cleaning but I am anxious coz I do not change my clothes and do not take bath after my HIV test and next day I went for my tooth cleaning in dental clinic with same Clothes and without bath my question is if infected blood on my clothes and my hair on ictc clinic then next day during tooth cleaning the dentist touch my clothes and my hair and put his hand in my mouth during tooth cleaning can I get HIV in this way I know HIV is a week virus and it's die after two minutes out side the body but I am so anxious please help me these are my some questions 1. Is this situation I describe is no risk situation 2. Should I need to test again?
Christmas would be incomplete without a delicious Christmas plum cake. This lovely cake is rich in fresh and dried fruits and is soaked in brandy or orange liquor. Preparations for this cake often start a month before Christmas as the fruits are cut and soaked in alcohol until it is time to bake them. Here are 8 fascinating facts about this Christmas cake.
- It has a really long shelf life: Christmas cake or fruitcake can last for months and years. This may be because of the alcohol content in the cake. Many families keep aside a part of the Christmas cake to be eaten during Easter. The longevity of this cake is also why it is the perfect packed food for hunters and travellers.
- It is packed with energy: Christmas cake has a high ratio of fruits to flour and hence is packed with nutrients. On the flip side, this isn’t a cake you want to snack on as it can also increase your waistline.
- Naturally dried fruits are the key to a good Christmas cake: Christmas cake is said to be an acquired taste. However, the key to make a good Christmas cake is to avoid glazed and candied fruits and instead use naturally sweetened and dried fruits. This makes the cake healthier and much more wholesome.
- You can put any fruit into Christmas cake: Christmas fruit cake is an all inclusive cake. A Christmas cake can be made with fresh fruits, dried fruits or a mixture of the two. However, fresh fruit cake has a shorter life span than dried fruit cake.
- It gets better with time: Like wine, Christmas cake ages and tastes better with time. Christmas cake can also be revived, if it has dried out. For this, all you have to do is, steam the cake and drizzle a little more alcohol over it.
- It is a very old recipe: Christmas cake is said to date back to the Roman empire. The Romans used a mixture of pine nuts, barley, raisins, sweetened wine and pomegranate seeds to make a version of the Christmas cake known as satura. However, it was only in the 16th century that it gained popularity.
- The origins of Christmas cake lies in a meat pie: Christmas cake has evolved from the plum pudding. This plum pudding was originally a pie of mixed minced meats and fruits. With time, the meat was removed and only the fruits remained. Later, spice and dried fruits were added to the recipe to give us a modern day Christmas cake.
- Christmas cake was traditionally not eaten on Christmas day: Christmas cake was originally eaten on the twelfth day of Christmas. For this reason, it was also known as the twelfth night cake.