Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SundhariYour feedback matters!
I married recently how many times we can do sex in a week .And if I taste my wife vagina will I get any infections and health problems. And how to do non stop sex up to 1 hour without getting sperm. If I do sex my sperm will come out in 10 mins only. What to do for 1 hour continuous sex.
Hi, I am 83 days pregnant now. I had small blood clot and 2 drop spotting on 48th day. But it disappears in my last scan on 60th day. Now I need to travel to chennai on 88th day. Train is not available. By car it will take 14 hours for going and coming. By flight it will take 6 hours. Which is safe or is there any risk if I travel at this period. Thanks in advance.
What weight range am I supposed to be in? I am 14 years old, with a medium body frame, I am 5" 4, and I weigh 147 according to my doctor. She claims that I don't need to lose weight but she is saying that it of biased opinion. She is friends with my mother. I guess I need a second one and also my face breaks out a lot acne.I've been prescribed benzoyl peroxide wash, proactive, and I'm currently using noxzema. I know that because of puberty, I will continue to get these but is there anything I can do to keep it at bay. My asthma is under control right now but I recently had a flare up. I have not had a period in three months and my doctor says I'm irregular, am I really or was this another biased opinion? Please help me and thank you ~~
Im a 21 year old woman, I want to know apart from condoms which are the other safe birth control pills which can be taken orally by a female to prevent pregnancy. Apart from saheli which are the other pills available.
I am 25 weeks pregnant and my whole body itches a lot ,itching increases at nyt tym. please help and what precautions should I take and what should I eat for healthy baby.
I feel nausea and tired. I have been trying to get pregnant with my second baby this month. So hoping for a positive response. I had unprotected sex on 30th august nd my last lmp waz 15th aug. With cycle of 28-29 days. But I tested prega news today i.e. 14th sept nd result turned negative. Disheartened.could I still b pregnant?
Hello doc actuly my age 28 is nd i m trying to concive from 7th months my period is irregular bt this time i thought i m pregenant due to late period till 40 days from my last menustral i did not get period but the next day there is a bleeding is there any hope
Hi I am 29 years married female, want to loose weight currently I m 76 kg nd height is 5 ft 4 inch. Kindly give me solution to my obesity. I hv pcod. Want relif from huge belly n breast sizes.
Hi I am a female aged 37 yrs, with 2 children I got my regular periods on the 27.02.2017. I had taken unwanted 72 after intercourse on 13.02.2017. The period ended for 3 days. Now on 04.3.2017 I started getting little bleeding, spotting kind again on 5th and 6th as well. Really worried whats wrong. Had a pap smear test done in may last year which came out to be normal. Please tell what to do shall I go visit a gain or wait.
Hai. Is chocolate cyst in uterus create problem for ivf. ANd what will be the success rate of ivf. Please tell.
I have a pain in my left breast I feel like there an extra thing is there, the pain is too heavy for me will you consult me what is my problem is it the symptom of breast cancer will you please help me to solve my problem soon.
Numerous clinical researches have been conducted in the field of acupuncture and they have found that acupressure is extremely effective in treating some diseases. It is very good for treating the diseases of muscles, joints and bones which are collectively known by the name of the musculo-skeletal system. Regardless of whether you are suffering from a chronic pain or a pain arising from a sudden injury, acupressure can immensely help in alleviating the symptoms.
- Treatment of osteoarthritis: This is the most common variant of arthritis and can be caused as a result of continuous tearing down of the system. It normally occurs in older people and can also affect the lower back along the spine, hips, knees, shoulders and elbows. The pain caused due to arthritis normally fluctuates and acupressure can help in relieving it.
- A quick relief to sprains: Sprains or sudden injuries normally respond well to acupressure. This kind of pain usually lasts for a week or so, and acupuncture can work effectively once a clear health evaluation has been made. For instance, if you are exposed to a sudden injury on your shoulders, the pain arising out of it can last for months and even years together. But acupressure can prevent the pain from turning chronic and offers an instant relief to soothe it.
- Helping the rheumatic pains: A great deal of experiments and research works have been conducted for finding the effects of acupuncture for calming the pain arising from rheumatism. If you are on the acute, early and inflammatory stage of rheumatism, then you will need a treatment so that the ailment traverses to its residual stage which can be substantially treated through acupressure. It also helps in treating various types of chronic pains and as a result, many experts suggest this treatment.
- Different types of headaches: Headaches can be caused due to a number of factors ranging from migraines to dental problems, from sinusitis to stress and from neck arthritis to head injuries. Migraine deserves a special mention here as it is triggered by a variety of factors like light, heat, noise and some kinds of foods. It leads to a throbbing pain that is often accompanied by vomiting and nausea, visual flashes and patterns before the eyes. Acupressure is a viable solution to these issues and it can help to a great degree if you take acupressure treatment on a regular basis.
All of these troubles can be treated with acupressure, but it is recommended to speak with a doctor before you opt for the treatment in order to evaluate your clinical history and physical condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hi I am 25 married before 7 months, I got pregnant in October 2015 and got abortion in 40 days then again I was pregnant in March 2016 and aborted in 35 days, I checked urine pregnancy test, also hcg it was positive in both time. I want to know is this normal or not, why such bad things happen to me. We are planing for baby. Please help me regard this. Is this often abortion normal?
Head injuries may happen because of fall, accidents, while playing sports or physical assault. It may be serious or minor.
Minor one can be attended at home but serious injuries require immediate hospitalisation.
The crucial part is how to provide a person with serious head injury first aid or an aid which a person requires before reaching hospital.
First for all practical reason treat the injury as a spinal one and keep the body and head straight, if the person is unconscious check his pulse, if necessary provide cpr, tie the wounded portion with clean piece of cloth. If it gets filled with blood, don't remove it. Tie another one. If possible apply ice to swollen area.
Remain in touch with emergency rescue team stationed at the hospital.
I have abnormal pain in stomach, back, legs during periods. Feeling very weak below hip and excess sweating. I also feel pain in all joints during menstruation. My nails looks really pale. Im taking MEF TAL SPAS tablets on menses. It totally kills my pain however I do not like to take pain killer. I would like to treat my pain in natural way and I can feel that I'm weak. Other than menstruating days also I feel extremely weak for no reason. It affects my daily routine and being lazy. I need immediate help!
Runners’ bodies require special diet including nourishing foods to fuel their muscles and to maintain their energy levels. Eating right foods at right timings greatly helps a runner’s body to perform better and will also reduce the chance of injury. The food should be rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals, good fats and quality carbohydrates to fulfill their body requirements.
Here are foods that runners need to include in their diet.
1. Eggs: They are good source of choline, a type of vitamin B, which is essential for normal functioning of cells in the body and to reduce inflammation. Eggs also possess essential amino acids which are needed for speedy recovery.
2. Salmon: Salmon, besides being high in proteins, is the excellent source of omega-3 fats, the essential fats, which improve circulatory and nervous system functions. Also it helps to balance body inflammation system and suppress the disease symptoms of exercise induced diseases.
3. Skimmed milk: Skimmed milk, balanced in carbohydrates and fats, is an ideal post workout for muscle tissues repair and recovery.
4. Berries: Group of berries contain good amounts of antioxidants like anthocyanins which give attractive colors to them and help in restoring micro tears in muscles. They are also good source of vitamin C and potassium which are essential to soothe and treat sore muscles. Berries are also rich in fibers which means healthy digestive duct. These benefits of berries make them a must have foods for runners.
5. Low-fat Yogurt: It is loaded with proteins and calcium. In addition to this, it also provides good bacteria with anti inflammatory properties. These bacteria also help to maintain healthy digestive system.
6. Bananas: Another must-have food for runners are bananas. These energy boosting fruits are loaded with potassium which regulates blood pressure and reduce the risk of strokes in runners.
7. Oatmeal: Filling breakfast of oatmeal provides high quality carbohydrates and high fibers.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Keep your moral up.
God bless you.