Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
I have shaved off my scalp as I was suffering from a hairfall problem in a thought that it will be resolved. Please suggest some natural therapy, oil, medicine. So that it will be reduced. And I really don't wanna lose my hair more from now. The density has already been decreased. Little bit bald patches is also there. Each time I put my hand, some hair comes into my hand. It's a bit depressing. Do suggest a better idea to help me. Plzz.
I have a problem of blood pressure in few seconds due to anger or any other reason my blood pressure rises too high and next second its low. What's the reason behind it and what should I do?
I have lost my father last modified month and now I am feeling very bad can you please help what should I do?
I hav anxiety problem, Can you tel me which food can reduce the anxiety. Which food should to eat and not to eat.
Doctor , My son Master Ishah is 16 yrs old and having autism. He has good memory but he is very poor in mathematics he is learning vocal music and performing on stage.His Mutual communication is poor. He jumps while looking to ceiling Fan. Please tell me what to do now?
Can a patient who was diagnosed schizophrenia & is under treatment of Oleanz RT20 (01 tab/day) can recover fully? Although things have improved a lot than of the past, but still looks to be dull or you can say ; doesn't appears to be normalized as was in his childhood i.e. Very talkative, naughty, intelligent, witty & affectionate. Now, avoids crowd, relatives, doesn't talk over phone, becomes plane faced (w/o any reactions) if counters any strangers, tries to avoid even the near & dear ones. Pl.help us as we want to see him a successful person in life & to feel him like he had been in the past.
Hello Doctor, I am 40 years male. My problem is I get severe body pain including stiff neck when I get up in the morning for the last 3-5 months. I use kurlon mattress and very thin pillow. The pain reduces as the day progresses. I get sound sleep in the night and due to severe pain, I do not feel fresh in the morning. Please advise.
Sir actually I smoke weed and want to leave smoking but I can't. Actually I tried alot but I can move on from smoking weed. How can I quit smoking weed? Please help me out of this. Thank you.
I have a small family (spouse with 2 kids. My kids are school going. I have completed 13 years of my married life. So far, I lived along with my parents but now I have separated from my parents due to my spouse's issues. Upto 2008 there is no issue in my joint family, after that I have faced so many problems due to my mother- in- law. From there I have a issues day by day. After so many struggling with my wife I have take this separation. Still now, I can't understood I have did the right decision or not? My wife is not willing to live with my parents. She is not allowing my kids also to go to my parents. If I go to see my parents once in a week that is also not acceptance by my wife. My parents are eagerly want to see my kids. But she is not allowing. They are crying day by day. In this situation what I have to do? My kids are just 6 to 8 years old. If I got angered with my spouse it will affect my kids. Some times I think about my divorce also. In this situation, what I have to do? Please give me suggestion or any solution for this problem? Due to this problem, i'm not able to concentrate in my official work. From 2008 to 2015 I have changed 5 companies in 7 years. Please help me in this regards.
I'm 21 years old studying Btech feeling very stressed during at the time of reading small contents and can't pay attention towards study could you pls suggest me.
Do you get angry easily? Do you fume when something goes against your wish? Does your blood pressure rocket when someone tells you something that you don't like? Anger is a normal emotion of human psychology, but it is equally important to keep your anger under control. Just like any other emotion, anger too varies from person to person, and the circumstances. Uncontrolled anger can lead to mental and physical stress. It also causes stress on relationships and damages your health. Therefore, it is important to practice anger management exercises to control such extremes of emotions.
Here are some of the anger management tips that can help you control your anger:
- Think before you speak: We often say something out of anger and then regret it later. This is a common condition that has been faced by almost everyone at some point of time. Do not say things abruptly without thinking. Always take your time and think over what you are about to say.
- Express your anger once you are calm: Do not say things at the heat of the moment. Once you calm down, express your views on things that are bothering you. This will help you express better without hurting anyone.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the best tools to reduce stress. Light meditative exercises performed on a regular basis such as a morning jog or deep breathing can control your anger to a great extent.
- Identify the specific cause: Instead of being grumpy about things that make you angry, try to find out the root cause of the issue and eliminate it, so that you don't have to face it again. Remind yourself that anger won't solve the problem and can only make situations worse.
- Hold no grudge: Holding on to the negative feelings can only have a negative impact on your own health. Learn to forgive others. Forgiving not only keeps the relationship healthy, but also keeps you away from stress and negative emotions.
- Practice relaxation tactics: When your temper reaches its height, put your relaxation tactics in action. A few tactics like deep breathing or repeating words to yourself like "Take it easy" or "Calm down" can actually calm you down during critical situations.
- Take a timeout: Take short breaks during stressful times of your day. This helps to release some of your stress and calm you down. You may also listen to music, take a light snack or do something that you like, to spend some time away from stressful conditions of your daily routine.