Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sundeep SubbiahYour feedback matters!
Hi my age is 28 M am suffering from sprained ankle . I am taking sazo 500 mg. It's working as pain is less. But problem is that I have to take it daily. Can you please advice me is there any alternative to avoid medicine on daily basis.
I am 43 years old I am suffering from Neuropathy and also I have back pain since three months (L3 l4 Mild disc Bulge. I am not able to sit and stand 5 to 8 hours any permanent solution is there please help me and also submitted my Medical Reports.
Hello Sir, I met with an accident 5-6 years back and from that time there is a pain in my right hand at wrist joint. I can not hold heavy weights during my exercise and can't do such exercise which gives pressure on my wrist like Push-ups, Pull-ups etc. Please suggest me what to do as I consulted lots of doctors but still pain exits .Thanks in advance.
Hlo I am serving in army since 2002. My knees are aching from 5 months. The doctor told thats happen due to gap between knees. What can I do. Local doctor gave me pcm medicine to take for relax. Pl give me decisions for above painful issue and help to remove this large problem. Thnx.
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis. It affects millions of people around the world and is caused due to the gradual wear and tear of the protective cartilage at the end of your bones. The condition most commonly affects the joints in the hands, knees, hips and spine although it can damage any joint in the body.
The symptoms of osteoarthritis develop slowly and get worse with time, and include pain during and after physical activities like movement. The joints may become tender and may pain even with the application of light pressure. Stiffness and loss of flexibility are some of the other symptoms. The loss of cartilage due to gradual wear and tear causes the condition. It causes the smooth surface of the cartilage to become rough, giving rise to friction.
Some of the risk factors involved that can increase your chances of developing the condition are:
- Old age - The chance of osteoarthritis increases with a person's age.
- Sex - A study concluded that women are more likely to develop the condition. Although there isn't an established reason, lesser physical activity is attributed as a possible cause.
- Obesity - Having excessive body weight can be a contributing factor. This is because it puts added pressure on the weight-bearing joints, such as the hips and the knees.
- Joint injuries - Joint injuries contracted due to sports activities, accidents or other such factors can increase the likelihood of this condition.
- Genetics - In some of the cases, the condition is observed to be passed from generation to generation.
- Bone deformities - Some people who are born with bone deformities and defects can have greater chances of having this condition.
- Other diseases - Having diseases like diabetes and gout can increase the risk of the condition.
Some of the complications of this disease are:
- Joint pain and stiffness may cause hurdles in daily activities. Daily activities like changing clothes can be painful.
- Some people are unable to work any longer. Joint replacement surgeries are advised by doctors in these cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I am 27 year old I have pain in my back from last 2 years it was very difficult to sit on chair for long period of time for study purpose please suggest me some advice.
Hello doctor l have pain in stomach of right side. What are the reason? I have also back pain and vaginal pain.
There is continuous pain in my right knee. After getting MRI it comes out hypertenisity in medial collateral ligament and minimal fluid in join space. Now how much time it will take fr treatment. How can I get treated.
Sir, I am still suffering with leg calf swelling and pain. Please give me the proper solution for it.
I am 20 years old I'm unable to pass stools and I have fever only in nights and I'm feeling weakness n neck pain and some times my nose starts bleeding suddenly and there will be muscle Catch oftenly.
My age is 39 years. I do not have bp and sugar. Since one month I am facing both foot burnings. Please suggest me what can I do.
I am a 25 year old female, I have pain in my left hand continuously. The pain starts from the left side of my neck and goes throughout my left hand. I am not able to work properly because of that. Please advice.
For early lumbar spondylitis what preventive care should be taken and what simple exercise we should do for that?
Spondylitis, or cervical spondylitis, is a common condition that affects a large section of the adult population. This most common disorder of the cervical spine is a degenerative condition. There are soft disks between the vertebral bones which shrink with age and gets stiff. This leads to formation of small bone spurs. This reduces the space available for the disk to move, causing nerve pinching.
Causes: Ageing is the most common cause for spondylitis. Injury, incorrect sleeping posture, and heavy weight-lifting can also cause spondylitis. While earlier it was common in people who were 60-plus, with more people spending more time at their computers and workstations, the onset happens much earlier in 30s and sometimes even in 20s.
Symptoms: Most symptoms related to spondylitis are centered on the neck and shoulder regions. There is pain and stiffness in the neck that can extend to the shoulders, nape of the neck, arms, and sometimes even the fingers. In rare cases, the pain can extend into the forehead and back of the head too. Associated symptoms include numbness, weakness, and a pricking sensation in the hands, arms, and sometimes fingers.
Homeopathy in cervical spondylitis:
Homeopathy treats the root of the issue after taking into account all symptoms. Listed below are some common homeopathic remedies for spondylitis.
- Conium: There is neck pain along with vertigo when lying down or turning in bed. There is constant mild pain in the back of the head and a tight sensation in the forehead region.
- Rhus Tox: When the neck pain is worse in the morning and with rest, Rhus is a good option. Moving the neck helps relieve this pain, which is often as a result of some injury.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When there is pain extending from the neck to the arm and hand and fingers, Kalmia works wonders. There may also be pain from the nape of the neck to the shoulder blades. The pain is increased with leaning forwards or looking down. The patient may also have nausea with the pain.
- Gelsemium: When there is pain extending from the neck to the back of the head, centering in the occipital region. The patient also feels weak, dull, and dizzy. The pain is triggered by emotional excitement.
- Silicea: When there is pain extending from the neck to the eyes and forehead, Silicea provides good relief. The patient will have intolerance to cold and feels chilly. The pain is improved by heat pads and lying down.
- Calcarea Phos: If the radiographs show bony changes in the cervical spine with the spondylitis, this is very useful. The bony spurs that form can be painful and cause nerve pinching leading to vertigo.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.