Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sundeep
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SundeepYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old working man. I use to face screen on an avg. 12hrs a day (computer in office 8hrs and phone 4hours) Now a days I believe I am addicted of watching porn which cause decrease in my health, even I noticed my vision is also effected. Is there any watching porn and discharging really effecting my vision? Or my vision effected by any other reasons. My eyes also startedstarted regularly itching and heat in eyes, fall of water from eyes. Please suggest what to do? Or some precautions required?
I have some issue related with my eyes i. E several times when I take bath my eyes get radish, etching and some water comes out. What should I do please tell me?
I am 19 years old boy. I have eye problem, I couldn't see properly in the day time, when I see in the sunlight tears comes out. So what precautions should I take?
Red eye problem, no eyesight but my eyes r red always when I woke from the sleep tried many eye drops nt effective. Please help doc.
Symptoms like pain, watering, itching, sticky discharge, then only it can be treated. Till then put genteel eye drop 3 times a day and optic eye drop 2 times a day for a week.
Your eyes are one of the most important sense organs, which help in perceiving up to 80 percent of all major impressions. All your important daily activity like reading, internet surfing, driving etc are done with the help of your eyes. You should never take your eyes for granted. There are many ways in which you can take care of your eyes to ensure that you see and experience the world at its very best.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking makes you vulnerable to a majority of health related problems. When it comes to the health of your eyes, smoking can place you at a risk of uveitis (inflammation of the middle layer of your eye which includes ciliary body, iris and choroid) and cataracts (clouding of the lens in your eyes leading to a blurry vision).
- Wear sunglasses: Proper sunglasses can protect you from the harmful ultra violet (UV) rays of the sun. You should still use sunglasses even if your contact lenses offer UV protection. Too much of UV rays can cause pingeucula (yellow bump on the eyeball) and other serious eye problems. Polarized lenses can help to give your eyes proper protection while driving.
- Screen time: Minimize the amount of time staring at the computer screen as it can cause
- Anti- Glare: Use an anti-glare screen on your computer at work so that the strain and pressure on your eyes are less.
- Regular exercise: Exercise such as walking can prevent degeneration of the macula (present in the center of the retina in your eyes) which typically occurs by the time you reach the age of 60.
- Don't Ignore: You should look at changes in your vision as an early warning sign. The changes would include difficulty to see in low light, hazy and double vision, along with abnormal swelling and severe pain in your eyes.
You should visit your eye doctor for check ups at least once every two years. Eye diseases like diabetic retinopathy have no early warning symptoms and can only be diagnosed through a comprehensive eye exam. You should also ensure that the prescription for your contact lenses and eye glasses are up to date.