Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SundeepYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old male. I have in eyes. My eyes flow water while watching TV or study what should I do.
My eyes become red when I come in contact with dust, cell phone and more. I used lots of eyes drop but not get wright solution yet.
Sir I'm 23 years old frm last 1 years am using specs fr my long distance vision bt before 3 months I got sum irritation in my eyes n headache too I consulted optician fr it dey advice me to correct my glasses I did thyat bt till nw I feel d same irritation n water is also running frm my eyes while using phone n computer . I changed glasses thrice wid different power which doctor told me but still am not getting soln.
Hi, I am 23 year female. I spilled vodka in my eye which is causing irritation in it. What shall I do?
My both eye has become red for a long period and also waste thing come from my eyes. What can I do please tell me.
I have red eye for 5 months and I take many medical treatments but no effect. Provide me the guidance of treatment.
My eyesight is very weak and my no. Is -4.50, kindly suggest me what can I do to increase my eyesight.
I'm suffering from head pain for the last two three days and eye pains too. Can you suggest what should be done?
My eye has 6 number of glasses? How to remove them? Any natural process. Last system is success how many? If 6or above number then laser system success?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing laser treatment for removal of spectacles Number -3 & -4.
I got up in the morning with a swollen right upper eyelid and cheeks on right side only. No pain or discomfort in the eye. Went to a doc he gave me the following Ivepred, LCZ, Topicid and asked to avoid sunlight. I have never had this no asthma what could this be? Some home remedies he suggested none.
My eyesight is weak I've been wearing spectacles for more than 13 years And they are not improving My eyesight is +2.5 I don't use computer But I use my phone most of the time I don't eat green vegetables nor I take pulses or paneer in my diet Can you suggest me something that can improve my eyesight? And can you tell me how much time my eyesight will take to become normal Thanks.
Eyes power -0.50 n -0.75. If I wear specs while reading newspaper, will dat effect my near sightedness? Or I should not use specs while doing some near to my eyes reading?
I have poor eyesight. My right eye's sight is completely deteriorated. I always see black floaters when I watch a light coloured surface. Please help me improve my eyesight.
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.