Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunandha
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SunandhaYour feedback matters!
I have cervical bulge disc and lumber degeneration disc. My age is 32. Is this problem heal or reverse ever?
Hi, I am suffering from spinal pain from last 2 years, I got bulging between in 4 discs from d12 to l4, I take nucoxia-90 (sos) secondly, I am also suffering from my pityriasis versicolar, adrea, itching sensation just under the skin layer, excess sebum and hair falls since 2010. Skin becomes red and have red rashes when I touch my skin tightly. I am just taking lcz and levsiz - m during bed time, using minoxidil solution for hairs but it also gives me hair follicles. Thank you.
Sir my friend is only just 16 years old. He had surgery in knee that over growth or swelling in knee exostosis in knee. How many days will it take to get normal after surgery and CAN he masturbate after surgery in just 15 days,what are the side effects.
Sir I am 35 years old male. My knees get extremely cold while rest of the body is warm especially during winter. What is this problem, sir?
I am above 40 years male. I have knee pain for last 3-4 years. My past and recent blood and x-rays diagnosis shows no abnormality. Every time I do physiotherapy there is relief and then after few days pain start again. Can you please suggest: 1, what is the cause of this pain ? 2, what is the cure for this pain ?
I have a swelling behind my wrist it's not bone I correctly don't know about it to which doctor I want to consult do I want to consult any specialist?
I've had hand/knuckle pain for the past 4 months. I'm an athlete and this is getting to serious to avoid, what is my injury ?
Hey sir I need a help my mother have too much pain in legs every night. She can not even sleep just bcoz of this plzz help me .thank you sooo much. Age 54.
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes widespread body pain along with sleep deficits, memory loss, mood problems and fatigue. Symptoms may be triggered after a surgery, physical trauma, infection, or stress. Women are much more vulnerable to this disease than men. Many people affected with fibromyalgia may have suffered from headaches, backaches, depression, anxiety, tension, temporomandibular joint
disorders and irritable bowel syndrome. Most of these patients have undergone multiple consultation with various doctors and undergone many tests, but no diagnosis could be made. These patients are often ignored by doctors and family members as always "complaining of pain".
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Extensive Pain: Pain related to fibromyalgia is often depicted as a dull pain that lasts for at least three months. Pain can involve any body part like back,neck, chest, arms, legs. Patients have pain in multiple areas of body and painful areas change over time.
- Fatigue: Patients afflicted with this disorder feel tired even after sleep. Such people are reported to sleep for longer hours than normal people, but their sleep often gets disrupted due to sleep apnoea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive Difficulties: These patients find it difficult to concentrate at work and also suffer from memory deficits in daily activities.
- Other Symptoms: These patients may also have symptoms like burning urination, urgency of urination, numbness,loss of appetite, tingling sensation,diarrhoea, constipation, tinnitus, depression etc
Diagnosis of fibromyalgia:
There are no specific test to diagnose fibromyalgia. Diagnosis is made by a doctor specialised in Pain Medicine using clinical methods based on symptoms and examination. Blood tests like Haemogram, Thyroid function test, RA Factor, ESR are done to rule out other diseases which can cause similar symptoms.
Treatment of Fibromyalgia:
- First step in treating these patients is to accept their problem and discuss with patient and family members regarding the presence of such disease entity.
- Lifestyle changes like active involvement in cardiovascular exercises, swimming, yoga, meditation are important to control symptoms.
- Conventional painkillers do not work in these patients. They requires special medications prescribed by a Pain Specialist for control of symptoms.
- Counselling of patient is beneficial for associated depression.