Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sunanda Gopala SwamyYour feedback matters!
If Any Lady can get pregnant after sex and after that she's period get started? And what is the reason behind period date is delayed ?
I generally have white bumps in the upper part inside my mouth and also have problem of itching in vaginal part where we have hair which disease it could be?
Yesterday I have done sex with wife. All sperm went to vagina. This never happened in past .my wife period had come on dated 09/06/15 .according to me we will get good news because of yesterdays sex. Please reply.
I got my periods on 7th may. I am being conscious can I still be pregnant. I n my partner didn't have sex. But he touched my vagina after touching his penis last month. It was seventh day of my period. What do I do?
I am 28 and my period due date was dec 1. It ks now 10 days late. My hubby was out of town for last 4 months. So I did not had sex during this period. He returned on dec 2 and we had sex on that day. Is there a chance of getting pregnant? Should I see a doctor and do a pregnancy test?
We had unprotected sex on 12th day of my period and started to feel nausea, dizziness and headache from 3rd day after intercourse. Does that mean I am pregnant. How can I confirm.
I am 19 years old and I'm pregnant. My doctor says that I have a low amniotic fluid. What should I do to have enough amniotic fluid until I get birth?
When I went for sonography on 22nd dec, doctor said the expected date for delivery id 16th jan. On 12th of jan I felt pain in lower back & vagina and frequent urination was there. When I went for checkup Dr. said cervix in only 1 cm dilated. Since then I just have a severe backache. I dnt feel any severe pain near vagina as of earlier. How will I come to know that I am in active stage of labour? Is every thing normal? This is my first time to become mom.
Whats the chance of pregnancy for a person having pcod and user of krimson for 21 days? We had sex on 22nd day ie once whole tablets were finished! Will she get pregnant.
Mujhe is baar periods ni hue lekin brown colour ka kuch discharge hota h kabhi kabhi or pet bhi fulta ja raha hai.
Hi, I am twenty eight eight yrs old last three months I didn't have periods i am hypo thyroid patient tsh level high so please suggest.
I am 22 years old, I have very irregular periods, also have PCOS. I had unprotected sex with my friend and after that my periods were 1 month late. When they started I got very light brown spotting in 1st week 2 days and then normal periods started after that one week. But its been a month periods have not stopped. I have heavy flow now. I was on pause mf for 8 days 16 tablets but no effect. Ultrasound showed polycystic ovaries and endometrial thickness of 5mm, 10 days before. I have still heavy flow. Is this due to hormonal imbalance? Is there possibility of me being pregnant?
I have done sex with my girlfriend. She said I am virgin but when we do sex she did not bleed. So its possible if she is virgin and did not bleed? I think every virgin girl get bleed too much while she doing sex first time. So please tell me I am right or wrong? And why?
Iam 36 years old, I don't have any children till now due to low count, my test show as 2million, how can I increase my count and now a days I have erection problem also, only on first touch it is erected and later it difficult get it stand, please help me out with these two problems.
I got intimated with my husband ,it was not sexually but close, there is a doubt of pregnancy what to do to prevent pregnancy? Does i pill work ?
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about a decrease in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection.