Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SunandaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from nightfall from 4 year and my age is 23. Please sir give suggestions what can I do? Homeopathic and ayurvedic medicine are used by me but no result are found.
I have A Problem from Past 3 years. I ejaculate very soon so what should I do to extend my time capacity my girl is disappointed.
Self stimulation or pleasuring your self which will help you in achieving that ultimate pleasure is what defines male masturbation. The most common way of male masturbation is by jerking the penis while stimulating oneself in the best way possible with the help of visuals. On regular days, a five minute jerk before attaining an orgasm is okay, but on other days when you want to last longer, you can practice edging (slowing down right before an orgasm) for a heightened climax.
There is no proper time to masturbate during the day, but it is advised that masturbation should be limited once in 10 days. Because, your cum is made up of blood and protein, losing too much due to multiple masturbation sessions can be harmful for your health and result in lethargy, penis pain and problems during sex. If you want to deviate from the regular form of fantasising and jerking, you could try the following:
- Lubrication: Using flavoured lubricants will help your penis feel more stimulated as the foreskin moves up and down more effortlessly. This will arouse you more throughout the process of jerking and result in a better orgasm.
- Kegel exercises: Practicing holds and quick pumps will help the muscles in your penis become stronger and more relaxed. This will ensure a better jerk-off during masturbation which means more pleasure.
- Visualise/ fantasise: Instead of relying on porn during masturbation, visualise or fantasise a situation for better stimulation and a more heightened orgasm.
Masturbating before sexual intercourse is a great option for both men and women as it makes the penis harder in men and increases sperm mobility, while in women, masturbation can be a wonderful form of foreplay and increase lubrication. Masturbating before intercourse also helps in delaying the climax during intercourse. Masturbating twice a day is considered normal; however, if you are practicing the process more than the acceptable number of times, you could face ill-effects of over-masturbation.
The common side-effects of over-masturbation are:
- Soft or weak Erection
- Premature ejaculation
- Penis shrinkage
- Testicular pain
- Malfunctioning of liver
- Sperm leakage
Certain Ayurvedic remedies can be used to recover from the side effects of over masturbation:
Ayurveda stresses on the use of natural products to cure the negative side-effects caused due to over-masturbation. Here are a few Ayurvedic products you can opt for:
- Drink warm milk mixed with saffron strands to reverse the harmful effects of over-masturbation
- Herbal extracts of winter cherry and purple orchid can help in curing the ill-effects of over-masturbation and refraining from engaging in masturbation
- Shilajit capsules are all natural Ayurvedic capsules help in blood circulation and better mobility of sperms. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello Doc., i want to ask ques & consult about my brother. He is suffering from Pleural Effusion from sep,14
I am not married but I have early ejaculation because of touch masturbation which medicine can I take and doctor please give me advice please thank you sir.
Sir main daily 4 egg boil karke khata Hun only white part of egg for muscle gain ke liye but jab Se egg bhut gala dry ho raha hai and pimple bhi aane lage hai plz give some suggestions. For this problem and main chor bhi nahi sakta muscles gain karna hai. Plz sir give some as like ram baan treatment Thank you.
I am suffering from dry cugh for last week. And I have chest pain whenever cugh hard. Can you suggest an ayurvedic home treatment.?
Hello sir I am 25 year old men I am suffering from fever from last 6 month I have gone through all the test like spgt, urine,widal, CBC,B.UREA,S.CREATININE, HB s AG, VDRL but report is normal for all the test. So please tell me what is problem with me.
I am suffering from fever yesterday. I was gone a pharmacy he give some tablets amd injection. When I take tablet feeling batter but after same. So sir please help me.
What should I do to be relieved from tonsillitis problem even when affected by minor cold and cough?
I am suffering from gout. My ankle got swelling since 1 week. I'm using homeopathy medicine. Still there is swell. What should I do to reduce this.
I am a 45 year old healthy male with no health issues. I did a complete health check up 6 months back and all was normal. Last 3 weeks I am experiencing erectile dysfunction when having sex with wife. I am not able to get an erection, and if at all there is one it lasts but for a few seconds.
I have a problem my sperm release in just 5 min and I can't go for next attempt and my penis can't erect again for few min and I have tried stop and start technique but also I can't control sperm to release and I feel my penis size is small and to do long time sex required some tips and control my self for pre mature ejaculate.
M tabacoo ka adi hu and 10-15 din se mere gale me dard h jaise chale ho or kuch chub raha ho kuch Khane pine pe dard hota h koi ilaz bataye plz.
Modern lifestyle generally motivates you to be conscious of your health and external obstacles to attain a fit body. But like many other problems that are not quite evident, lack of sex in your relationship may look like a trivial matter in the beginning, but can become a bigger emotional and psychological problem for you and your partner. Here are several ways in which lack of sex can lead to trouble in your relationship, and in the long run affect your mental and psychological health.
- Resentment as a primary factor: It has been widely accepted that resentment towards your partner is one of the primary reasons for the lack of sex in your relationship. However, you cannot ignore the fact that in most cases, lack of sex, which is not due to resentment, leads to resentment and misunderstandings, making it a serious issue. This will indeed induce great stress in you, affecting the way you treat your partner even outside the bedroom.
- Harm caused by resultant depression: Lack of sex in a relationship often goes a long way in widening the emotional gap between you and your partner. It results into simmering resentment or quarrels. The feeling of rejection has been known to induce severe clinical depression, which can seriously affect the relationship.
- Stress which you can't cope with: Doctors all over the world agree that sex is a great stress buster. The release of chemicals like endorphin or oxytocin inside the body induces relief and a feel-good mood, which reduces anxiety of daily life goals. When you stop having sex, the stress increases, which at some point of time or the other will lead to misunderstandings and problems in the relationship and emotional strain.
Overall, lack of sex leads to insecurity in the relationship and builds up mistrust, which in turn affects your and your partner's personal health. So, sitting down and discussing how to address this issue might be a good idea if you notice the lack of passion in your relationship.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!