Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SunandaYour feedback matters!
I can't control myself masturbating too much? I am worried about it I am masturbating twice in a weak, give me suggestions to stop this type of feelings too much.
Hell sir. I m monu, I have suffering from sexual disorders like: 1. Loose erection within foreplay. 2. When I go for sex then I suffer early ejaculation. So, I want better solution for these problems. Kindly give me a better way. Thanks.
I have noticed several times during coughs and colds medicines have no effect on these is it necessary to take medicines or it may go off with time.
I am 24yr old adult and I having this problem of cold and cough from last 4yrs whenever there is change in the weather I get cold and few days after tat when cold is gone the running nose convert to cough of green colour than that cough start giving me problems like sometimes in breathing too. From last 6 months I m having cold in every month. please help
I am an asthma patient. I want to know how should I change my lifestyle including folding habits that can reduce my attacks?
Hi Diabetic for 28 years. On insulin mor. 30 units eve. 25units. What. 115 kgs age 67. In spite of taking care glucose level is uncontrolled. Please help.
I am suffering from constipation problem from last 2-3 months and also suffering from acidity from dec last year. What type of treatment you should do?
Have a very drowsiness & sleepiness in morning to noon and have an anxiety for sometimes specially in evening both legs are very weak. Azeeb feeling in whole body in a day. What reason behind it Please help sir.
How can I do sex for log time at least 20 to 30 minutes and repeatedly. I heard of some pills which is the better one to choose. Which is the Best solution to follow.
I have been drinking from last week so in suffering from severe cough please suggest me to get rid of its.
I am suffering from body itching from 7 to 8 days. Is it any symptoms of disease or simple problem. Tell me some solution for curing this. Any natural solution also.
Hi doctors, This is a very serious question which I am going to ask. So its a humble request to please pay attention. My grandma is suffering from HCV and it contains 16% part of all over body. The no. Of germs are 10, 78, 083 which infected mostly the stomach area (Mainly Lever). I am sending some reports and details which help you to take a good decision and help us out of this. And also that what should we do in this case. I mean what are the home treatments that we need to be provide her. And she is taking aurvaidic medicines to control these germs. Please help me in this case because I love my grandma.
I am suffering form cough. For last 2 years. I smoke some times. But not a heavy one. How could I can get a clear lungs?
My son is suffering from allergic spasmodic cough, blisters on front and back side. I want to get homeopathic medicines advice. Please help.
Chest pain may be caused by multiple problems within the body and while being a problem in itself, may also be a symptom of a bigger underlying problem. Chest pain may be caused by anything from simple chest congestion due to a cold to something far more serious such as the onset of a heart attack. While it is important that life style changes be made to prevent major issues, homeopathy can provide relief for many symptoms till extensive medical steps are taken to correct the problem.
Some causes of chest pain
2. Onset of a heart attack
4. Weakness of the arteries
5. Weakness of the heart muscle
8. Chest congestion or cold
Symptoms associated with chest pain
- Stable angina – Vice like constriction or choking, pain may be spread to right or left arm or both, dyspnoea before pain.
- Unstable angina – Chest pain occurs at rest.
- Pericarditis – Pain radiates to the left side of the shoulder which gets worse by lying in a flat position.
- Pneumothorax – Severe chest pain along with shortness of breath, cyanosis, restlessness and collapse.
- Pneumonia – Sharp pain which, gets worse by taking deep breath and coughing.
- Pulmonary embolism – Short rapid breathing, sharp pain in middle of the chest that is worse by deep breathing.
- Gastroesophagial reflux disease – Difficult painful swallowing, pain in the middle of chest which, extends to neck, back and shoulders.
- Myocardial – Vomiting, dyspnoea features of shock, profuse sweating, fever, low blood pressure, pulse small rapid and irregular
Homeopathic remedies for various kinds of chest pain
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which a patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat chest pain, but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility of the patient. For this patient’s current symptoms, past medical history and family history are taken into account. There are many homeopathic remedies which cover the symptoms of chest pain and can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment of chest pain, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. In medical emergencies like myocardial infarction and pulmonary embolism, immediate hospitalization is usually required. Some important remedies are given below for the treatment of chest pain:
- Arnica mont. – Chest pain with sore and bruised feeling.
- Ranunculus b. – Good remedy for intercostal rheumatism, sharp stitching pain in the chest along with dyspnoea.
- Kali carb. – Stitching pain in the chest, which gets worse between 2-3 A.M
- Actea racemosa. – Pain worse on the right side.
- Bryonia – Chest pain is of stitching, burning and stabbing in nature, is worse by motion and better by rest and pressure. Thirst for large quantities of water and dryness of mucous membranes often accompanies.
- Rumex c. – Sharp stitching pain through the left lung, often with cough.
- Stannum – Knife like stitches, worse on bending forward and left side.
- Phosphorus – Violent tickling cough, chest pain due to tuberculosis of lungs or pneumonia along with oppression of the chest.
- Aconite – Chest pain due to pneumonia of first stage along with anxiety and restlessness.
- Robinia – Burning pain behind sternum due to hyperacidity.
- Strophanthus – Chest pain is of stitching and twitching in nature and often of cardiac origin. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a homeopath.