Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SunandaYour feedback matters!
During the sex. When I reach @ the point where I have to insert my penis to vagina. I face semen outcome. I do sex occasionally. I feel very bad mns I can not do great sex.
Sir I have half headache problem when I watching television and studying then suddenly my headache started so what are natural ways to get relief.?
I married with my love. And both are happy but in sex life she is not satisfied with me. She says that you do the sex fast as possible that but I little worry about if I am doing fast then I am satisfied early and after that I feel tired. so my question is how can increased sex time. She says that I like to do fast sex please I am not satisfied. So please give me a suggestion.
I am suffering from b12 deficiency. Earlier it was 170. After taking b12 shot it raises to 1170 after a month also my symptoms also vanish at that time. Now my symptoms occur once again by off the b12 shot. After treatment my CBC count as follows MCV 107, mch 35, haemoglobin 18, eosinophil 7%.I'm also suffering from severe tignning an numbness. please tell me the reason.
Hello doctor. . I am 20 years old and in a relationship with a guy aged 26. We had protected sex yesterday night. My boyfriend ejaculated outside the vagina into the condom after having sex. After checking the condom we found it was faulty. When we added water into that we found a hole from where the water was leaking. We are worried about unwanted pregnancy. Whether it is okey if I take I pill? I had taken it 2 times before around a year ago. My last period was on 10 th of may. Will taking I pill harm my future baby? Please give me an advice.
I have headache issues all the time while studying, tv or any other thing. please suggest me something. Thank-you.
Sir I am suffering from typhoid fever one month and above. I have taken cifodoxim, and paraxin500 about 15 days. And from one month I am taking homeopathic treatment. In this treatment. I am taking baptisia. And some other medicines. But sir during this period I checked typhoid 4 time with IgM test. But test always come positive. And from 3-4 days becoming pain in my stomach. My body became so week. Sir please give me some suggestion for this trouble. Sir I am so tensionised. Please help me.
Hi sir ji mere ko urine k problem h mujhe har 30 min. M urine aata h or har 15 min baad ye lagna chalu ho jaata h ki urine aa raha h, bachpan ki tarha flow bhi nahi h jiski wajha se mujhe sex m problem hoti h jaldi loose ho jaata hu or stanth bhi nahi h, test karwane par pata chala ki urinery blader kamjor ho gaya h jo ki store nahi kar paa raha h patla ho gaya h or puri taraha se empety bhi nahi hota and urine m infection bhi h usme pus cells aata h mai bahut pareshan hu baaki koi problem nahi h saare test karwa liye bahut dawa khaa li par problem duur nahi hui please is problem se jhutkaara dila do koi ilaz bata do dawa bata do bahut pareshan hu meri umar 40 saal h mai is problem se pichale 10 saal se pareshan hu.
My wife is 32 years old. She is suffering from piles last one yr, when she was pregnant. The blood is come when c go to toilet.
My question: I am suffering from nightfalls & fast falls. What medicine take for nightfalls & Fast falls?
Me and my girlfriend is having sex for past 2 year now I am 27 and she is 25 we are having symptoms of itching and some type of sore coming after our intercourse it will remain for 2 days after that my pennis getting some sort of pimple like thing in the tip of glans and will fade of in 2 days after that we both are normal. All symptoms coming again if we had sex again what is the issue we are planning to get married now. Usually we do not use condom while having sex.
I have like allergic reaction type in my mucosa of my mouth, it became thick in a bout two days, while using hot drinks I have alot of pain and burns. What should I do?
I have ulcers in my mouth for 365 days a year. And chronic common cold. What should I do. For both of these? please suggest a permanent solution for ulcers.
Facts of Sodium
1. Sodium is a component of salt which is an essential ingredient of our diet. It is also known as sodium chloride (NaCl) in which sodium is 40% and chloride is 60%.
2. Sodium is an important mineral which maintains water balance in our body.
3. Sodium regulates the blood pressure with potassium.
4. It is involved in the proper functioning of both nerve impulses and muscles within the body.
5. It is added for flavour enhancement and to increase the self-life of certain food.
6. Processed and preserved food e.g. Cheese, condiments, fast foods, pickles, sauces soup, some frozen vegetables and canned food usually have high sodium content.
7. It is used as dressing for salad etc.
8. The body needs only a small amount of sodium to function properly. I. E, 500 milligrams /day. Usually. Fda recommends 2300 milligrams /day.
9. The sodium portion of the salt is associated with high blood pressure.
10. In India, hypertension disease burden which in the year 2007 was 125 million is expected to become 214 million by 2025.
11. It is essential to control the sodium intake which plays an important role in hypertension.
12. Salt sodium conversion will help us to reduce the sodium content
A. 1/4 teaspoon salt = 575 mg sodium
B. 1/2 teaspoon salt = 1, 150 mg sodium
C. 3/4 teaspoon salt = 1, 725 mg sodiu
D. 1 teaspoon salt = 2, 300 mg sodium
13. For optimal heart health, the American heart association recommends people aim to eat no more than 1, 500 milligrams of sodium per day i.e. approximately tsp salt daily