Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunanda BaiYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/madam, I want to terminate my approximate 3 weeks pregnancy, please help me. 1) I got married this year in April 2) I had my last period on 10th June 3) this time I missed my period as my periods used to come between between 30 to 35 days 4) gynecologist doctor has confirmed my pregnancy as affirmative by my urine test. But she advised me to keep it but I am not prepared and anyhow want to get rid of it. please help me and prescribe any tabs which can help me. 5) me and my husband is not ready to have baby.
Hii I am 24 I had unprotected sex on 02.02. 16 had taken I pill 04.02. 16 before 53 hr, my last date of period was 20.01. 16 pls reply when my will period come in this month.
I ovulated on day 16 and same day I started taking CABERGOLINE for high prolactin levels (72) I have been taking cabergoline from 3 weeks (twice a week) My periods are late. I was due on 24 may! Should I be concerned? Cabergoline delayed my periods or I am really pregnant?
My monthly period delay almost 6-8 days, last month its on 16th Dec now its not happen. What will be the reason or what i can do for that?
There are multiple intramural posterior wall uterine fibroids largest 13×14 mm 14×9 mm 13×13 mm in the fundus the cervix is male bulky measures 3.2 cm.
Hi I'm 21years old female. Wat wud b the normal range of thyroid stimulating hormone? If I'm a 1st trimester pregnancy? please answer me.
Do you have any treatment system for helping older couples in 40s to have children.Please let us know the success %age , clinics and procedure
My age is 25 Gender Female Given that in blood report Alert! predominantly macrocytic normochromic with macroovalocytes Pl. Explain the situation.
Hi, I am about 22 weeks pregnant still not felling baby movement.in my previous ultrasound done on 16 weeks found the placenta anterior. I am so worried now, wt should I do. Pls.
The act of pleasuring oneself is one topic, which has always been questioned by the society at large, but in reality it offers a number of benefits. Masturbation refers to the act of inducing sexual arousal and deriving pleasure from it by stimulating the genitals. This may be done using your own hands, sex toys, fingers or grouping together the effect of these. Mutual masturbation among partners is also a fairly common phenomenon. There are varied opinions on the topic, whether actual sexual penetration gives more pleasure or masturbation. Read on to find out what effect each has on your body and which one is more preferred by most people.
- Health benefits: Studies reveal that engaging in sexual intercourse is associated with a lot of health benefits like controlling your blood pressure level, keeping the prostrate and heart healthy for men, acting as a pain reliever etc. Masturbating may not affect your health in the way sex does, but it certainly has a different set of benefits, which includes preventing cancer, boosting immunity, reducing risks of premature ejaculation etc.
- Associated risks: Sexual intercourse often comes with various risks like STDs, if your partner is infected or chance of an unwanted conception, if unsafe sex is practised. Masturbation has comparatively lower health risks than sex, though it is not entirely free from drawbacks. You can get skin irritations and in rare cases, even penile fractures due to excessive masturbation.
- Effect on relationship: The quality and frequency of the sexual intercourse you have with your partner has a direct effect on your relationship. However, masturbation mostly does not involve your partner's participation and so doesn't visibly have a reflection on your relationship.
- Role in knowing your sexual preferences: In case of both men and women, masturbation helps people to identify their sexual preferences and things which give them greater pleasure. This usually leads to a more satisfying sex life and is considered to be easier than figuring out what pleases you while having sex.
Even after considering the above points, which one (either sex or masturbation) gives you more pleasure, completely depends on your personal preferences. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.
Diabetes is something which has become so common over the past few decades and this is said to be a cause of worry as most people don't understand how to prevent and manage it. This has led to some myths, gaining more than their fair share of popularity. So, wouldn’t it be a good idea to get to know a little more so as to separate the myths from the facts?
- Weight & watch: One of the most common myths when it comes to diabetes is the belief that a person is going to have his or her life adversely affected if he or she is overweight. While it is true that being overweight happens to be one of the risk factors related to diabetes, it is important to keep in mind the fact that there are other risk factors which are responsible, as well. Some of these factors are age and family history, as well as the ethnicity of the person. Taking this into account, it should not come as too much of a surprise to know that there are quite a few people who are not overweight, but are still fighting diabetes.
- Packaged tricks: Considering the rise in the number of people who are suffering from diabetes, this has led to food being marketed specifically for their consumption. However, in reality, whatever represents a healthy diet is sufficient for a person who is diabetic. So a diet which does not have a high amount of saturated fats and trans fats and does not go overboard with starch and sugar, but features a fair amount of lean protein works well too. All the fancy diabetic food, which a person buys, is only likely to drive a great hole in the wallet and not have any additional health benefits. Therefore, the extra spending is nowhere close to being worthwhile and should be avoided.
- Fruits punch: Many people are of the opinion that it is the processed and sugary food items, which cause diabetes and this is true to a significant extent. However, some people are of the view that since fruit is natural, diabetics can eat as much of it as they like. This is where the thinking gets dangerous. Some fruits are rich in carbohydrates and so it should be consumed in a reasonable quantity, as part of the daily meal plan. After all, too much of any good thing is bad! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.