Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sumith Kumar GaurYour feedback matters!
My elder son of the age 35 years has a snoring problem. Due to this his heart feels pressure as well he is subject to humiliate. He has also undergone the nasal surgery but of no use please advice if any permanent cure is available.
Hi, I am suffering from nasal allergy for the past one year. It is used to occur at early morning and at night. I have been prescribed fexofenadine hydrochloride tablets and fluticone spray. I took it for 3 months. I had relief while taking medicine. When I stopped taking medicine, I got my allergies back. Now I am experiencibg allergy almost all through the day. Please advice.
I am 40 yrs. Man. Having these problems - having inching inside ears - eyes - inside neck & lot of sneezing.
Whenever I travel (around 12 hrs) I get throat problems I dunno if it's cold. How can I avoid getting it?
Have a painful node behind my right ear. Have pain in ear due to this node. What can I do to subside the node.
Yesterday I got drunk and then after 5 hours I vomit at least 5 times For the first time I vomit I was feeling good but then after I had a feeling that something has stuck in my throat Because of Feeling of something stuck in my throat I vomit for next 4 times I had gargle with hot water but nothing happened I had not eaten since yesterday night and now I am feeling very hungry but I can't eat because throat is paining I can feel the swollen part in my throat My friends take a look and they said it is swollen very much and yellow in color What should I do.
Doctor I have kind of giddiness throughout the day. Feeling dizzy. Feel like falling down. What maybe the reason.
From past 2 years I have a problem of bleeding in left nose. I have normal b. P but I am unable to find out what it is caused for. My doc said its just an infection caused in nose. I need a complete answer for these.
Hello everyone. I am 25 year old boy. I love singing and I want to sing throughout my life. Its my life When I was 11 years old I had operation for tonsils. After that I did not notice but there is a lot of change in my voice. There is always a little cough in my throat And I can't even speak too loudly as much as singing needs Please help me and suggest me any medicine to clear my throat and voice.
Tumor is at base of the tongue detected with cancer (carcinoma). CT scan finding- 1. homogeneously enhancing mass lesion is seen at posterior accept of tongue and extending into vallecula and measuring 3.3x2.9x2.3 c. M. The preepiglottic space and right lateral pharyngeal wall is involved. Possibly right sided genioglossus muscle. It is an T2N0M0 stage. Is it possible for surgery to remove the cancer as first step of treatment?
My daughter is 10 years old and is complaining frequently about pain in her right ear. I have used gentamycin drops but no relief. Please advise.
I want to keep my throat in good condition always because I am learning vocal music. What precautions to be done ? I have suffered from cough problem often.
I am 29 yr old man having nose and throat problem. My dr told me that my nose bone is increasing so I am having breathing prob. and also I feel cough been stuck in my throat. Please suggest me.
Almost 10 years ago while playing cricket I had a nasty blow on my nose, now from the last year I am having cold and sometimes while sleeping I get suffocated. What could be the reason.
I am 23 years old, my left ear bleeds with some yellow fluids which smells bad and happens all the tym. Also have some hearing problem with that ear please gave me some solution.
Hi i am 21 year old female. I suddenly starting having tickling sensation in my ear specially in my left ear for last 2 weeks. I get little watery from ears every morning and I start tickling it and use ear bud finally every morning. What should I do?
Post nasal discharge & chronic sore throat with pain some time. temporary cured. But relapse is very frequent. What to do?
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems.