Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Sumayya Tasneem AhmedYour feedback matters!
My mother is 50 year old and her uric acid levels are high. Nearly about 7.6. Due to whic she's having problems with the movement of her arms and shoulders. She's also diabetic. Has high sugar level. Please prescribe any homeopathic or ayurvedic medicines for fast relief.
We are considering matrimonial proposal for our daughter. The 29 year old boy is in the US and has Type 2 Diabetes. What is type 2 Diabetes? The boy told that he has made life style changes and diet controls and has a regular physical exercise routine. We have google some basic information on type 2 diabetes, but want to know from a medical professional how should this affect our assessment on medical grounds.
I am 58 Years old man I am suffering from depression one or two days in every week Note my sugar level : 125 ~180 & B P 135 ~85.
I am suffering from high uric acid, my age is 55 years and I am a female any advise on what foods are good or a diet? thanks.
What's the treatment for diabetic neuropathy in the lower limbs. Is there a way to reverse diabetic neuropathy.
Good sours for natural Protein & easily Digestible. Ideal for Diabetic patient.
Also use in Ayurved medicine, cosmetic products & Nutritive Tonic
How to use:
Insomnia: Grind 8-10 Pcs with 2 tsp poppy seeds in little milk & apply the paste on the palms and soles at bed time.
Nervous weakness: use with black pepper
Sexual Debility: Use with Drumsticks
Lice: with Lime Juice & Neem Powder
Constipation: use with Figs
Anemia: Use with Rice
Dry cough: Add into Pomegranate Juice
Its also found very useful in Skin related problem , Menstruation , Hair Falling , Vertigo & obesity.
I have diabetics for the first time recently and my doctor advised me glimp-m1 medicine. recently I seen an advertisement that one medicine ime-9 approved by govt. Is suitable for the same. It is 3 months course and do not take medicine after the course. Pls advise this medicine is suitable for me and my wife who is taking diabetics medicine for the last 2 years. Pls help. Thanks.
Maximum sugar level require during Orthopaedic surgery. ? And aspirin tablet is harmful on operation. ? Plzzz reply must.
My son is 4 Year old. He was suffering from thyroid (Only TSH was high). We gave him Thyronorm 12. 5 mg for two month. After 3 month when we checked thyroid then it was normal. Please suggest what should we do now.
Thyroid is one among the many glands in the endocrine system, whose secreted hormones regulate and maintain various metabolic activities. Thyroid problem, in generic terms, refers to a situation where there is an abnormal secretion of the thyroid hormone. The secretion can either be abundant, causing what is known as hyperthyroidism, or insufficient which, in turn is known as hypothyroidism. Both of these conditions are detrimental to health affecting not only your body weight but also the growth of bones and hair. Though different branches of medicines are constantly dabbling with this problem, Homeopathy is the most preferred choice.
Some of the reasons for it are:
- Treats severe sweating, problems in menstruation and constipation: One of the most important advantages of Homeopathy medicines is that each one of them is equipped to treat a host of ailments. The condition, hypothyroidism is symptomatic of excessive sweating on the head, constipation and problems in menstruating in women. All of these can be cured by the intake of Calcarea Carbonica.
- Cures paleness of skin, tendencies of fainting and hair fall: This is another characteristic of hypothyroidism, wherein you suffer from pale, yellow skin and are unable to bear extreme cold temperatures due to the lack of vitality and body heat.  At the same time, women in their menopause tend to suffer from excessive hair fall. In all of these situations, a Homeopathic medicine called Sepia Officinalis is extremely beneficial in curbing these.
- Does not create overt reliance on medicines: Hyperthyroidism is a condition that is marked by nervousness and anxiety. Though allopathic medicines have always been preferred to others, it must also been considered that in their attempt to cure, they end up creating an overt reliance of medicines in the patients.
- Suits everybody: The primary reason for preferring Homeopathy to others is their complete lack of any side-effect. Both allopathy and ayurveda may or may not work on certain individuals. However, that is not the case for Homeopathy as it does not adopt any artificial means to cure thyroid problems, rather uses natural means to regulate the secretion of the thyroid gland.
Best Ways to Balance Hormones Naturally:
- Eat Healthy Fats (Including Coconut Oil and Avocados)
- Supplement with Adaptogen Herbs
- Balance Your Intake of Omega-3 to Omega-6 Fats
- Improve Gut Health & Heal Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Eliminate Toxic Kitchen, Beauty and Body Care Products
- Exercise (Especially Interval Training)
- Reduce Stress & Get More Sleep
- Watch Your Caffeine & Alcohol Intake
- Back Off Birth Control Pills
- Supplement with Vitamin D3