Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sumanth Y JYour feedback matters!
My memory power is not too low but low and forget something sometimes likes english meanings after repeating 10 times. So how can improve my memory power. Please suggest me.
Im suffering from fear and stress. I want to com out from. I do not want to take medicine. What can I do for that.
I want to give up smoking. Can't do it without help. What do you suggest/advise. I have been smoking for forty years. I had a very bad cough this winter and decided that I must give up.
1. Initially I get erection (that too not satisfactory) but I loose it as I get ready for intercourse, after that I find it hard to get an erection and maintain it. Sometimes when I get full erection I loose it gradually as soon as I perform intercourse 2. I get to climax within 0-10 seconds Due to this I am not able to enjoy my married life, I am married since 3 years Other problems - I have acute sinusitis, digestion problem and anxiety / depression related issues, and frequent urination problem. Out of this currently I am undergoing unani treatment for sinus and frequent urination.
I am 27. Hight 4'11" When I talking to unknown girl my body feels shivering and I could not understood that what I should talk with her. May be its psychological problem. Some time before I tried to some narcotic drugs to stop that and it was working but its not a good solution I don't want to use that type of medicines. Please help me if you can. Its harrasing me.
Hi, I am 24 yrs old male currently staying in pune. I have been getting anxiety attacks or panic attacks more often. I passed my b. Tech in 2013. And after that I hadn't got a job. Continuous failures in interviews and pressure from family, I moved to pune in aug'2014 from my native to do a course in software in order to get a job. But I felt I can't concentrate in my studies anymore. Low in confidence, frequent panic attacks and getting an inferiority complex whenever someone yells at me. Sometimes, I get burst my anger and soon realise that wasn't necessary. I am sort of day dreaming, about all the good things that I could possess only if I had money. Seeing my friends here working in mncs might have caused it. And also I think often about the good memories I cherished only to smile a little and then again come back to my upset state. I can't sleep peacefully, I have to tell my mind to stop thinking but I am not able to stop that. Now it has been on a daily basis that I go to sleep at 3-4am. After continuous hustle with my mind to stop thinking, I have got a way to goto sleep. When I can't get this sleep, I masturbate so that I can sleep. And now this process on a daily basis is worrying me much than before.
Sir/madam, my son is 13 years old and for the past 6 months he is behaving very rudly, roughly, getting irretated for even small things also. Is it a desease. How he will become normal. Please Advise me. Thanking you sir.
I have quite short tempered. I get angry over little little things. And then keep thinking about that matter. I get distracted very easily. I have a constant fear of losing my loved ones. How can I stay calm and optimistic? I want to focus in my studies as I am into BDS profession.
I gave my exams and I am very depressed about the results and please suggest me to come out the tension and stress.
Kissing has several benefits than it may seem, sure, it feels great, but apart from that, it also lowers your blood pressure. It further releases epinephrine hormone into your blood which allows your heart to pump blood faster and hence reduces the amount of the bad cholesterol. Here are a few reasons as to why you must grab the person you love and kiss him or her as soon as possible:
- It helps reduce your blood pressure: Kissing dilates the blood vessels and this can in turn help reduce the levels of your blood pressure.
- Relieves headache and cramps: The dilatation effect on the blood vessels seems to have a pronounced effect in relieving pain. This includes headaches and cramps from menstrual pain.
- Fights cavities: The saliva production in your mouth increases when you kiss. The excess saliva production helps to wash away the germs and plaque that accumulate in your mouth over a period of time. On the contrary, the cavity forming germs can also be transmitted from the mouth of one person to the other.
- Helps by releasing your happy hormones: Kissing helps release a cocktail of hormones such as dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin that are responsible for giving you a happy high. It is not just the sense of happiness you get from it, but also the hormones released can help strengthen the bond with your partner. Your lips have a dense connection of nerve endings which elevate the sense of pleasure in a person.
- Burn calories: Does it substitute for a 2 mile jog? No. But studies have shown that a good session of intense kissing can help burn up to about 8 to 16 calories.
- Boosts your self-esteem: Research has shown that people who leave home with a good bye kiss are more likely to work better and be in a good mood for the entire day. It could be because of the sense of feeling loved and cared for that makes one happy. A kiss can boost your self-esteem and even make you more productive at work.
- Tones the muscles of your face: Kissing involves the muscles present in your face and jaw line. A vigorous smooch can allow those muscles to act up and shape them in the process.
- Check out the compatibility with your partner: Kissing can be an important factor to measure the initial attraction of a person. This could be so important that it is often noticed that if the first kiss is not up to the mark, it can be a great turn off. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.