Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sumanth T.j
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sumanth T.jYour feedback matters!
I have sinus problem from last 12 year and continue problem of cough and cold. Also I operate two time for sinus but no relief in cough from last 4 month I have continue cough problem and cough is yellow and thick and some time fungal type and stone type. What is the best treatment for this.
Sir mein 24 ka houn. Mein rraat ko sone ke baad kharate marta houn. Please give solutions to stop permanently.
I snore very loudly in my sleep, causing a great disturbance to my family, is there a cure for this.
I am 19 age male. Height - 6' weight 54 kg. Some times when I am doing actions like standing quickly or turning 180° very fast causes to loose consciousness. It feels like I am given a high dosage of anaesthesia and my body has cooled down, specially the brain. It lasts just for 3-4 seconds, but that 3-4 seconds are really horrifying. But somewhere inside my mind is saying no boy you are not going to fall and continue your work. So inspite of getting unconscious I keep on doing the work. Can I know what is this? It doesn't happen always just 4-5 times. Is there anything I should include in my diet for extra vitamin or something and or any exercise? And is it a very serious condition/disease? Thank you.
I'm suffering from stuffy & painful nose these days, is it because of weather change or something else, I started having this prob since last year! Please suggest me the possible solutions. Thanks & Regards
The inflammatory condition of your sinuses (marked by inflammation of your nasal cavities) caused due to viral, bacterial or fungal infection; any autoimmune disorders or allergic reaction is known as sinusitis. This condition is also referred to as 'rhinosinusitis' as nose inflammation occurs. Sinusitis can be either acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Acute sinusitis is generally caused due to the common cold and lasts not more than four weeks. Sub-acute sinusitis is more prolonged in nature and lasts for about eight weeks. Chronic sinusitis is more severe in nature and can last for up to twelve weeks or even more.
The most common symptoms of sinusitis are as follows:
- Severe headaches
- Nose blockage
- Release of yellowish green fluids from your nose.
- Difficulty in breathing
- Painful sensation in your eyes, ears and forehead.
- Post nasal discharge
- Frequent cough
- A sore throat
- Body fatigue
- Neck stiffness
- Tastelessness and anosmia (loss of smell)
The treatment methods available for sinusitis are as follows:
- Intake of painkillers like paracetamol can give you temporary relief from your aches. But consuming too much of these can cause side effects such as loss of appetite and drowsiness.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking about 2 to 3 liters of water every day and take proper rest.
- Steam inhalation can give you relief from nasal congestion.
- Using nasal sprays like Oxymetazoline can also give you temporary relief.
- Your doctor may advise you antibiotics like Amoxicillin in your sinusitis is chronic in nature.
- Immunotherapy helps to treat sinusitis if your sinusitis is caused due to allergic reactions.
- Your doctor may also recommend an endoscopic surgery of the sinus if your condition is found to be very severe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.