Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sumanth T.jYour feedback matters!
From last three days i am having problem in in my ear. I can't hear properly and having numbness in my hands too, I consulted to ent specialist also he said my ear clean. Then I consult to physician he said metrology has affected me I was taking it from last seven days because fungal infection in my viginal. Please suggest me whom should I consult is it gasteric or nerve problem ?
I am suffering form throat pain. I am unable speak properly my voice is getting stuck and also there is some irritating what should I do?
I am gaining weight. I am finding very less energy n tired when I tried to do some exercises. Also I am having tonsils from more than 2 years I am having lot of pain in my throat and neck because of that. Also my eye sight also decreased. My legs are also paining when I do some workouts or climb some stairs and I had an accident last year I got one metal plate inside my leg. I am finding it difficult to walk fast.
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in un-blocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.
Hi doctor .My grand father suffering from throat problem.The problem is that ulcerative growth due to which respiration problem occuring. Some doctors says that is cencer and advice for biosphy.What should i do
I have problem on my nose. From several years a small change in colour is happening. What should I do now.
I am 51 Yrs old for last one month I feel uneasiness in my ear I do not have pain is it because of over wax can I use ear drops before consulting doctor.
My mother 48 suffers from extreme vertigo. She also has cataract in left eyes. She is taking vertigo medication and we are thinking of a cataract surgery. My question is: can cataract be the cause of vertigo?
I have problem in my left ear. The problem is that I have not heard from this ear approximately from 10 year. What is the solution? please give me the best solution.
Hi, im 25 years old. I feel I have a very bad respiratory system, a very bad and smokey or burning smell comes out through my nostrils when I breathe out. Its very disheartening. Please save me.
I feel pain in skull near the upper side of ear. When I slowly pressed it, it's made pain. Also I headache before someday. Please give me advice for what I am do. Also give me reasons behind this problem. Thank You.
My mother is suffering from earache associated with gum pain and some kind of vague pain under mandible. Before some days there was watering from right ear and after homeopathic medication it cured. But now the pain started again. What should I do?
How to deal with #insect inside ear
If suddenly one feels a #buzzingsound or an itchy feel in the ear& to horror, one feels a live insect in ear, which can be extremely annoying and is like a nightmare. Insects often get stuck when they enter our ears as they cannot fly or crawl out.
First thing is to confirm if insect is there or not; for which pull pinna upward and backwards in adult and straight down in children below 3 yrs, throw light with torch, if a #mosquito it might come out with light. If other insect use gravity down position so it might crawl out.
#staycool, calm and no panic please being too active may lodge the bug further in your ear or cause it to crawl further back, or cause #damage to the sensitive inner ear or eardrum. Keep objects (like fingers) away from your ears to promote early exit of insect. Sometimes there is no insect or might have come out and just sensation or feeling is persisting. Abnormal sensation can be sometimes due to eustachian dysfunction.
If you are not able to understand&if the foreign object is an insect, tilt the person's head so that the ear with the offending insect is upward. Try to float the insect out by pouring #mineral,#oiloliveoil or baby oil into the ear. The oil should be warm but not hot. As you pour the oil, you can ease the entry of the oil by straightening the ear canal. Pull the earlobe gently backward and upward for an adult, backward and downward for a child. The insect should suffocate and float out in the oil bath, it will #kill the insect by #drowning it. Don't use oil to remove any object other than an insect. Don't use this method for a child if ear tubes are in place or if you think the eardrum may be perforated. The emergency is over once the insect is dead. See your#entdoctor as soon as possible.
One may also squeeze droplets of #alcohol in ear canal, even though painful. The alcohol will evaporate but the smell will pressure the insect to come out.
One may also,#flush the ear with water – using a bulb or syringe (without the needle) if one is available to swish it out. Let the water slowly overflow and watch for the insect to be flushed out. Do not irrigate ear if you think your ear drum has been ruptured or has old hole in drum or has a tube or grommet.
But do not try to remove an insect with cotton swab, tweezers or hair clip or#forceps or any other tool, as it will make the situation worse and can lodge the insect deeper into the ear canal, which can possibly damage the eardrum, middle ear leading to hearing loss and may lead to chronic disease and necessity of #tympanoplasty operation in future. We sometimes get such cases of damage hence please ask only a ent specialist to remove and no one else must attempt removal even though tempting.
Best thing is always visit ent doc & get insect removed fully or if parts are left with. He will also clean debris or infection. Believe me it will be cost effective and safe.
Lastly please ensure less entry of insects in house or office, avoid lying on ground, use insecticides regularly for insect control etc
Https://plus. Google. Com/110701442420164474174/about? gl=in&hl=en
Https://www. Sehat. Com/dr-vijay-chourdia-ent-doctor-indore
Https://www. Facebook. Com/drvijaychourdiaentspecialist/
Https://plus. Google. Com/+vijaychourdiaentsurgeon/about