Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sumant MantriYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dry cough since last 2 days. I had been take suggestion from my family doctor. But I don't have any relief. So can you suggest me a better treatment.
I have sinus allergy, I had operate inside nose and remove polyps, still many times I have problem woth brathing and nose close, headace, eyes acing, eritating, please guide me for permenant solution.
Hi From past 1month I am suffering from respiration problem and I am not able to get sound sleep. For this I got treated in columbia asia hospital, medicine which I took is cap fluor 75mg 1-0-1x 3days azee 500mg 0-1-0 x 3days ceftum 500mg 1-0-1 x 3days singulair10mg1tab at night x 1 week deal or 5mg0-0-1x1week montek 0-0-1 x 10 these tablets consumed but in night time I am having veesing.
I got tb 3yrs back. I have taken medicine 9months course. I have a question Is there any chances to come again that disease.
Hi I am 20 year old boy. When I am eating it feels like throwing back. Even I am not full is it because of cough or something else?
I have sinusitis and have been diagnosed with a problem of bronchial asthma. Though I am not regularly sick but I have block nose, heavy head with little wheezing some times. Please advise. Thanks
I get tonsils very often and quickly. Nor am I able to eat anything neither to breathe. My throat gets blocked instantly after having anything sweet. Only a single toffee gets them on fire. I am fed up of this. Help me out. Get me a solution. What to do?
I usually get cold and cough in winters. I live in day temperature of 8 to 10 degree and -5 to -7 night temp. During winters. please help.
Sir I am suffering from cough. More bulgum feel at my throat. I am suffer since last week. I can't sleep due to cough.
E. S. R. 15, Esino: 07, Hb: 15.2, Lymph: 58, Mono: 08, Neutro: 27, PLAT: 2.02, RBC: 5.44, WBC: 6.6, This is my blood report. I guess i am suffered with some gastric acid related problem as i am having chronic cough. Which starts in night post meal and sweating also. Is this of gerd?
Dear Doctors, We suffer from Asthma, and allergy rhinitis. Should we buy a air purifier or a humidifier?
I moderate to severe restrictive pulmonary disease with left diaphragmatic eventraion surgical intervention advised?
I was diagnosed with TB Spine 7 months ago so I took the treatment from govt Hospital, after 6 months of course I again did with sputum test but the results are negative. Is there any other test to reconfirm my TB other than sputum test.
What is the symptoms of spinal bone TB? What's the reason of it? And what's the effect patients? Is this very harmful?
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.