Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sumana ShivaramYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 34 years and trying to convince since year. All my test like follicular studies hormones blood glucose thyroid TB are done and all are normal. This time my cycle got delayed 10 days but urine test is negative. N now I m having cramps may be ovulation. What should I do?
We had sex without protection and sperm was ejaculated inside, my wife got periods but she still feel something is wrong as she feel her stomach is still heavy.
My beard and moustache hair turning into greyish colour. Earlier I have black hair. What is the reason for this. Pls help.
Hi sir i am 24 years married. I was 5 weeks pregnancy. And I took abortion pill. I had bleeding for 7 days continuously. So my question is still pregnancy will remain or is abortion procedure is successful? Pls answer me.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last few day and fever, body pain too can you suggest me something.
I am a 21 yrs old female and have a pimple spots on my face and also the dark circles around my eyes. What should I do?
Hello my last period was in 15th july and I had sex from 7th day till yesterday on alternative days, now pls advice shall we do more or wait till next period for pregnancy.
I have black spots on my face and neck. Thoseare increasing day by day. Please any medicine/tip to reduce the same. If possible please suggest any natural tip for the same;
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi Dr. I am 29 years old, I am having high diabetes last 1 year, I have tried many insulins advice by doctors, but my sugar level is not coming in control, pls advice wht should I do?
Actually, it seems to me like I have piles or may be fistula problem, so I want to know about the symptoms of this disease?
I really don't know what kind of skin I have. But I am facing a little bit of pimple issue every week. So what to do?
I am 26 years old, I weigh 73 kgs and my height is 5'3. I have gained around 20 kgs in past 6 years. Please suggest me some ways to reduce these extra pounds.
Hello doctor gud afternoon I am 32 years old I have back pain desk bone. So I did mri test also but my reports is also normal so could help me what is ift physiotherapy where should I do is?
I'm 24, I am feeling acidic or burning sensation in my stomach for the past few days. Like, the whole outlet tube is fully flamed! Whatever, I eat, it comes out in an hour or so. Why it is happening? What will it lead to? What's the cure?
I am a 19 year old boy. I want to say that my heart beats so fast. Normally whan I feel my heart beats there is a great pace of beats and my heart seems to be sound. Also if sonething goes wrong or there is any tension at my home my heart begins to just like blow. E. G when I use to be at examination hall my heart begins to beat till I will get my question paperand then it will be ok.
There are many condiments used for flavouring in Indian cooking. We also have many ingredients that can bring us health benefits. Khus khus or poppy seeds are one of the staple Indian condiments that we use in pulses, curries and other vegetable preparations. This condiment is also known for its varied health benefits that many of us may not be aware of.
Read on to know more about the health benefits of poppy seeds.
- Constipation: Poppy seeds are known to drive away and prevent constipation. This condiment can also remove gas. These seeds keep your stomach feeling full for a much longer time. It can be added to your food so that you can avoid constipation and other problems like gas and indigestion. This is due to the fact that poppy seeds carry plenty of dietary fibres.
- Sleep problems: Khus khus is also a well known ingredient that can be taken with warm milk and sugar to help in curing sleep disorders like insomnia. This ingredient helps in inducing sleep and is known to be an excellent way in which one can cure sleeplessness. The milk with poppy seeds must be ingested at least an hour before you sleep.
- Respiratory problems: If you have been suffering from asthma and other respiratory issues for a very long time, then this might just be the cure for you. One can have poppy seeds as this ingredient acts like a decongestant of sorts and helps in keeping the airways and the throat tract clear. It reduces the amount of cough that one may be having, which helps in better management of the respiratory problem being faced.
- Radical attacks: Any radical attacks like a sudden spike in one’s cholesterol and blood pressure as well as cardiac arrest can also be prevented with the help of poppy seeds along with a good diet and exercise routine. Poppy seeds are a well-known source of antioxidants and one can have plenty of this in order to avoid coming down with any sudden and serious health issues.
- Kidney stones: With the help of poppy seeds and its antioxidants as well as dietary fibers, it is possible to routinely flush out all those toxins that can otherwise accumulate in your body. These toxins usually give rise to conditions like kidney stones and other related issues. Ingesting poppy seeds on a regular basis can go a long way in avoiding such issues.
- Pain killer: Whatever kind of pain we may be suffering from, and for whatever reason or condition, chewing on poppy seeds can actually help in giving substantial pain relief. It can relieve you of tooth aches as well as muscular and neurological pain.