Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suma VYour feedback matters!
I have irregular periods, usually it occurs 7-10 days before. Also, sometimes I have itching on my breast. What should I do?
My 4 years old son suffering from nephrotic syndrome since past 18 months. He is on allopathic medication (Based Omnacortil forte) under supervision of top specialist in delhi. Still relapse shown thrice till now is my greatest cause of concern. Request advice on alternative pathy that can ensure remedy.
Hello there. please take this matter seriously please I'm really depressed becoz I just had a breakup .and i'm really not able to be out of it. I sleep very late and wake up very early. Only thinking and thinking about the past happenings. Suggest something Do not ask to meet personally plz.
Just married, and I am not able to keep erection just after wearing condom. May be stress. Or because of I never had sex before, or may be wrong masturbation style (pillow humping). Please give solution. Thank you.
I have pain on my back from 8 days. It becomes too much in night. What are the solutions for back pain?
Actual my teeth is automatically cut upper parts of the teeth, what is the reason please give reason.
Skin cancer is a condition with abnormal and cancerous skin growth. This often develops due to the over exposure of skin to the sun rays. The three main types of skin cancer include basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. Skin cancer affects those areas of skin which remains sun-exposed, including ears, neck, chest, scalp, lips, face, hands, arm and legs. It can also develop on those areas of skin that are not exposed to sunlight like beneath toenails or fingernails, on palms and on genital area.
Here are some of the factors which increase your risks of getting skin cancer:
- Fair complexion: Low levels of the pigment melanin in skin causes fair complexion. Fair- skinned individuals who have a history of hazel or blue eyes, repeated sunburns and people who have red or blond hair are highly susceptible to developing this form of cancer. Less pigment in skin makes an individual more vulnerable to skin damage from harmful UV radiation.
- Excessive sun exposure: Exposure to the sun may lead to the development of skin cancer, if you don't protect your skin by sunscreen and clothing. Tanning beds and lamps may also increase the risk of developing this type of skin cancer.
- High-altitude places: The exposure to sunlight is more intense in areas of high altitude and near the equator. Living at higher elevation also makes you more vulnerable to radiation because the sunlight is strongest there.
- Moles: People with abnormal moles are at a higher risk of developing skin cancer. These moles are irregular in shape and are larger than normal moles.
- Precancerous skin lesions: Your risk of developing skin cancer increases if you have skin lesion. These are scaly and rough patches that range from brown to dark pink in color. The most commonly affected areas are head, hands and face of fair-skinned people.
- Weak immune system: Weak immune system caused by HIV or AIDS and immunosuppressant drugs that you take after an organ transplant may increase your risk of developing skin cancer.
I have iron deficiency. Took iron supplements for few days (2 years back). Currently not under any medicine. I am having low pressure (110/60) problem every now and then. I feel very weak. Feels like I am going to fall. Recently I found that blood is clotting in my nose, though not in a huge quantity. But it's happening for few days (past 7 days). Any suggestions.
Dear Sir Taking mango or other pickles with daily food/meals in launch hours will impact any erection issues to male organs or any married life sexual issues will create for daily uses of mango or mix pickles How its true pls advise me as one of my friend said should not take pickles daily with food Please help me.
Me age is 32 years, mujhe more than 10 months skin problem h, skin pe pahle bhut jyada kharish hoti thi jab m sham ko office se ghar kapde change karta tha, skin specelist se treatment (livocitrazin tables) bhi khai, baba ramdev ke doctors chandigarh se bhi treatment abhi bhi chal rhi h per aaran nahi h, ab skin pe kharish ke bad skin me sweling (sojas) aa jati h, bahut preshan hu please bataiye m thik hojaunga ke nahi, bahut tantion me rahta hu doctor please.
They look simply delicious and something a little different for the kids.