Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suma S RaoYour feedback matters!
Sir my hair are white for last 6 month, I used many medicines but there is no effect, sir what I can do?
I believe acne is an inner body problem Will you tell me why does it happens In particular acne on face and back.
I have neck pain since 2/3 days. I am a teacher. I don't know what happen to it .why it is paining. Pls help me.
I Am having acne problem I Am putting vicco turmeric cream on my face can I drink Safi with it or I should have vitamin e capsules which one is better? Should I even have to go dressed for work where I have to put makeup what should I do about it?
Brace set is more expensive. Is there any operation below 10k to fill the gap between two teeth. I belongs to lower class family. please tell me some other option that I should be grateful to you.
I am earning weight very quickly. I try everything but nothing will happen. Can you please tell me what to do.
I have headache lot of time and even feel weak a lot. Is it just due to deficiency of food or due to something else.
I have stomach ache in left side of the abdomen, I also cough and feel suffocated while taking any meal and liquid. I also suffered from piles in past, I had gone for small operations to remove the some part from the pore of that area, so that I can have painless potty. Later in the years I used to have some burning after the potty, doctor told me it will take time to recover. I also was involved in good sexual & healthy life, me & my partner used to have sex every day at least intercourse for 1/2 an hour some time 1 hour. We enjoyed it for more than 4 years, soon we realize we are no more capable of having sexual activity. We used to do it in gaps of days / months. My partner and myself we both feel the pain in left side of my stomach & her right side of the abdomen. One day I was having intercourse with my partner suddenly I felt something broke inside of stomach to till the point of penis. Since then this pain living with me & I have become the victim of this pain. I showed doctors they treated me as a patient of gastric problem. & hyper acidity. I took medicine for the said reason, but still having the problem of stomach ache. I also prefer generic medicine, I can't take drug of schedule H due to allergic to it. Please provide proper & exact solution so that I can feel healthy and can eat anything & also become working person as I have lost job due to this kind of illness. Any further clarification required I'm ready to give.
I sit continuously for long hours in front of a computer, as part of my work. I often ignore my sitting posture also. Of late, I have been experiencing bouts of dizziness everyday. During sleep also, I feel a tingling sensation or numbness in my arms. Is it possible that my incorrect sitting posture is creating adverse impact on the nerves passing through my neck, which in turn is causing dizziness and numbness in arms?
I have a sensitive skin. I want to know how I can bring glow to my skin and keep it healthy. My hair falls a lot specially after oiling. I do not have any dandruff issues. My hair is also dull. I need my hair to be smooth and shiny.
I am 29 years old. Married for last 4.5 yrs. I got my last to last periods on 11th august n then on 30th august, while my date was on 11th september. & now from last 3 days, I am experiencing a different kind of pain in my lower abdomen. Is it a early sign of pregnancy?
My mother is 50 years now she had hysterectomy operation 3 months backs since then she is suffering from knee pain daily can you suggest her anything to reduce the pain.
I have more fever since 20days but it don't go away from my body how can get free from it. Sir please help me.
Hi madam, I have irregular periods since 3 years. I checked by ultra sound scan it says cysts in both over. Was can do I have gained wait soo much how can I loss my wait and regular periods please telma.
Good health is indeed the key to success. If you were of the idea, that health is a biological factor that you are born with and that can be altered or rectified with the advice of a medical practitioner, you are extremely mistaken. To some extent, the quality of your health is in your hands. Physical health goes hand in hand with your psychological health. Like doctors say, a person might be facing some very serious disease, but being mentally strong can help him or her overcome difficulties. Your day-to-day attitude in life is also of great consequence; it decides your overall health when recorded for a year or more.
Effects of positive thoughts on a person's health:
- Worry less: Fretting is the worst way of coping in life. Each and every individual has issues gnawing at their existence. The best way to deal with problems is to face them with a calm and logical mind. Being anxious over a certain occurrence doesn't help you get anywhere in life. People who worry less have a longer and healthier life.
- Once you forgive, you naturally move on: Holding on to grudges is an utterly depressing way to carry on with the course of life. Unless you forgive, you are stuck at one single point. This holds you back from achieving to the best of your abilities. Forgiveness doesn't let the other person win; it only helps you live without emotional baggage.
- Learn to be resilient in times of stress: Thinking yourself as weak is an easy way to let hurdles take control of you. You should be of a strong disposition. Whatever the situation is, a person should take it in stride and consider it as a passing phase. Keep reminding yourself you will be back on your feet in no time at all. Being mentally weak can lead to nervous breakdowns.
- Creativity can help you sleep over remorse: Fear, anger, hatred or remorse are emotions that bog you down. Every human being should try and channelize their energies into something useful. Thinking creatively is beneficial for oneself.
- Never say 'impossible': Giving up on your dreams shows you in poor light. Treating a goal as impossible even before attempting to attain it can be very bad for your health. It can result in chronic nervousness.