Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Suma RajuYour feedback matters!
urine me jalan hai aur back side pe pain rehta hai aur penis aur hips k beech me v dard hota hai pesab ruk ruk k bhi aata hai.
On 15th I had me periods and it lasted for only 4 days. On 23rd I had unproductive sex and I took an ipill within 12 hr. Today during urination I noticed blood and thought it was periods but it stopped within some minutes. Im not bleeding now. Am I pregnant? Please reply.
Coming greasy urine. Is it semen problem or not? Due to this, my brain is not working properly. I can't study, not explain something, not remind something, not understanding teacher's lecture, not think too much. Is this mentally weakness? I am also physically weak now a days. Please help me for this problem Thanks.
I am suffering from renal stone problem for right & left both kidneys. Pls give me answer for this problem?
My mom around 50 years old. She is feeling pain in the lower abdominal and genital area. With the frequent call for urination within a few sec to mins. Along with this she has some gas problem as well from last three days.
I am suffering with severe back ache since 3 months. I have suffered from PCOD & kidney stones. What should I do? Please help me.
One of my friends says that he has the problem of urinating. Even after urinating he feels the urge to urinate and he has a very weak body.
My brother is 45 years old, has constipation since many years, he don't have any medical issues or don't use any tablet, sugar thyroid all tests done and came normal; he pass out urine very frequently and has some urinary incontinence also ; if he don't eat psylum husk (type of fibers) daily then stool gets hard and bowel movements becomes impossible. He is found of drinking lots of water daily and like and eat fruits and vegetables very much daily. He never try to stop the urge of bowel also. Doctor checked all and cant detect anything. Please help? what shall we do?
I am 38 years male, I have 7.2 mm stone in mid pole of Rt. Kidney & my urine release inflammatory with pus cells (8-10). It is only from 1 week with back hip pain. Please suggest me permanent treatment.
Few days ago my sister felt pain in lower part of her stomach and felt like urinating. She found some blood in her urine. She immediately approached doctor who gave her antibiotic injection. After that she was ok. But today she again observed some blood in her urine but no pain. Kindly suggest what could be her problem? Is it Kidney infection or something else. There is a stone of 12 MM has been detected in her gal bladder.
Hello! I am 20 years old and my height is about 5'3" and weight is about 65 kgs. My problem is that I wakeup in the night 2 to 3 times to go for toilet. Although it doesn't happen in summer due to sweat. But in winter and monsoon it becomes really a problem. My question is that, is it normal? Or I have any issue with my kidney.
6 Ayurvedic Remedies For Treating Kidney Stones Naturally!
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are home remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.