Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Working with Dr Suma was amazing. She guides you through the whole process of pregnancy with amazing candor. She has been a guidance throughout the whole period, you will never feel a lack of confidence with her being around. She is probably one of the best gynaecologist in bangalore today
Post preganancy I am overwieght with10 kgs. I had c-sec and now its going to be an year. I am also having vit d deficiency due to which I have pains in the knee and feet. Please help me loosing weight.
Hello, In last month till my period date. I have many pregnancy symptoms like nausea, sore nipples, back pain, fatigue etc. But yesterday (2 days prior to due date) I have my period. I don't know why this happened. Anyone please advise me. First day I had only spotting of pink and brown. But next day I have red flow. Thanks.
I am 29 years old. Meri shaadi ko 4 years complete hone wale hai. Mera 20 month ka beta hai. But after my delivery. My sex interest become completely ZERO. Bahot Saare efforts dalne k baad bhi koi result nahi milta. Ab mujhe esa lagne lga hai ki mere husband ab mujhe avoid krne lge hai. please help.
Sir I had Lil foreplay with my girlfriend, it included oral sex by both of us. But we didn't had an intercourse, my gf is scared that what if my finger has entered her vagina and got pregnant. Its been 8 days this happened. I gave her plain mifepristone tab 100mg. Shall I tel her to take the tab.
I am getting irregular period. If I take medicine it will come but if I don't take then it comes after two or three month .I have consulted many doctors from last six to seven years every one says same thing that I have polycystic ovarian. I am married. I want to conceive I am trying but can't. Please help me.
Meri marriage ko 1 year ho gya hai, me baby planning kar rahi hu, mera period 30 march ko tha, wese mera period 35 days ka hota hai. Mera fertile day konsa hoga, kya hum fertile day se pahle sex kar sakte hai?
When it comes to the brain, simple yet easy to make juices can make a lot of difference. These juices not only improve your memory, but are of great help to the cognitive functions as well. While green tea is a known component of increased brain function, there are other drinks too, which can charge your brain over the long term if consumed daily:
- Beet juice: Apart from being a nutritional powerhouse, beet juice is a great source of nitric acid. The latter helps with blood flow in the body. A smooth blood flow, on the other hand, helps the brain in functioning properly. A study has found that people who consume beet juice have an increased circulation in the white matter resulting from an increased brain activity. This juice is sweet in taste and can be consumed every alternate day.
- Berry Smoothies: Acai is a fruit which has a South African origin and hits the top of the list when it comes to brain assisting food. It increases the flow of the blood and dilates the blood vessels. However, this is extremely expensive. Berries also have a similar effect on the brain, but they are less powerful in nature. What can be done is to mix a little ingredient of Acai in frozen berries juice and drink the same every day. Frozen berries retain the freshness and the nutritional benefits. This drink will improvise your brain and increase blood flow in the body.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate is a great antioxidant and it very aptly limits the free radicals from damaging the brain cells. Antioxidants are also credited with increased blood flow and protection of the heart. A healthy cardiovascular system is synonymous to an increased brain function. What is surprising is the fact that Pomegranate has more antioxidant content compared to red wine and green tea. Pomegranate juice can be consumed daily during the morning or afternoon.
- Carrot juice: Carrot is known for its healthy components that are beneficial for the eyes. Recent studies have revealed that they are great for the brain too. Like other colored vegetables, they are a great source of antioxidant and have a high content of beta-carotene. Carrot juice can reduce the inflammation of the brain cells and improve memory. Carrot juice is not at all bitter and the same can be consumed every alternate day after your meal.
- Cocoa: A Harvard study revealed that two cups of cocoa on a daily basis greatly helps a person in improving memory. Cocoa contains flavanols that keep the blood pressure normal and relaxes the blood vessel linings. Cocoa is also known to be a great antioxidant agent that limits the free radical to affect the brain cells. Cocoa should not be overloaded with sugar and should be consumed hot before starting your day.
I am married since March 2015 but my husband s penis can't enter in my vagina. I think my hole is bigger so it can't go in. What should I do.
Hi Doctor. My girlfriend is very short than me almost 1 feet small. My girlfriend said me that she feels pleasure and also kind of uncomfortable in her vagina when we have sex. We already have sex more than 60 times but still she says sometimes it hurts and is uncomfortable but at the same time she feels pleasure too. And also my penis is curved to the left. What may be the reason? Overall is feels pleasure but also feels uncomfortable. Is it because of my curved penis ? Or what do you suggest us to do?
I am late by 56 days periods since my last periods hence is there anything to know weather I am pregnant I have done 2 hcg test both are negative. And severe back pain and face is enlarged.
I had oral sex and the pregnancy test result was also negative and I m getting my periods are there any chances that I can be pregnant?
I got my ultra sound report. Impressing on PCOD with thik pelvic organs. Please .give me the detail of these causes.
Am a 24 years female. I have irregular periods. Even after taking a treatment also am getting this problem again due to low hemoglobin level. I got married last month. Is there any solution to regularize my periods?
Hello sir, My friend had unprotected sex but he is not sure that he has ejaculated he has gave her partner I pill after 5 hours of sex but from the day of sex his partners lower abdomen is paining so plz can you consult.
Unexplained prolonged menses bleeding, its 5 days now, normally 3 days, pls advise stoppage medication and exercise.
Morning sickness: eat crackers, cereal, or pretzels before getting out of bed; eat small, frequent meals throughout the day; avoid fatty, fried, spicy, and greasy foods.
Constipation: eat more fresh fruit and vegetables. Also, drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day.
Diarrhea: eat more foods that contain pectin and gums (two types of dietary fiber) to help absorb excess water. Examples of these foods are applesauce, bananas, white rice, oatmeal, and refined wheat bread.
Heartburn: eat small, frequent meals throughout the day; try drinking milk before eating; and limit caffeinated foods and beverages, citric beverages, and spicy foods.