Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suma C
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suma CYour feedback matters!
Working with Dr Suma was amazing. She guides you through the whole process of pregnancy with amazing candor. She has been a guidance throughout the whole period, you will never feel a lack of confidence with her being around. She is probably one of the best gynaecologist in bangalore today
I am suffering from constipation m 12 weeks pregnant and when my third month started I felt this unusual thing please help me out as I cannot take any medicines any home remedy or any medicine which is safe in pregnancy?
Ma periods was not come for last 6 months. I have pcos appearance in my ovaries. Which medicine I need to take to get immediate periods?
My age is 30. I have high blood pressure. And I one kidney is ectopic. I have first pregnancy on 2009 but my child was abnormal so I abort it. But recently I know from my dr. That I have unicornuate uterus. My dr. Suggest me for surrogacy. He tell that you have a high risk of pregnancy. I want your suggestion. What can I do?
Muje thyriod or pcod prblm h Agr mai treatment k sath methi Dana powder (with out roasted) daily normal water yaa warm water k sath leti hu to isse meri body pr kya kya effect pad sakte h. M apna weight loss krna chahti hu to kya ye effective rahega mere liye.
I am Dr Anubhav Gupta and I am a consultant plastic surgeon at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Today we are going to talk about a topic, which usually we see all around us every day in there and out. That is the common household injury that is an injury which we sustain in our household, our kids sustain and everybody of us must or might have this kind of injuries during our lifetime. So, if we are to look broadly, what kind of injuries we sustain at home, you can say some of them are like called kitchen injuries, injuries which are sustained in the kitchen. What they can be, they can be a simple cut by a knife or finger coming into the grinder by a kid or even burns, by hot water spilling and sometimes the oil spilling off, so one is the cut injury and other is the burns. Now, cut injuries can be anywhere in our body, cut injuries are usually in the hand because we are working with the knife with our hands. So one thing which I am going to emphasize here is that, in any injury of the hand we should not take it lightly because our hand is a network of lot of tendons, nerves, ligaments and they are pretty superficial hairs, so any injury, suppose the injury is there in the wrist, it should always be evaluating because there is a lot of function of nerve which is going from here to here. So whenever you have an injury by a knife at home, you should always consult an expert preferably a plastic surgeon. So this is one kind of injury, many times our fingers can come into certain machine and there are cut off, so they if brought properly preserved in time can be put back and you should then there is cut part is there you should be preserved inside a clean cloth and should be put on the ice, not directly but inside a polythene then on ice you should rush to your nearby plastic surgeon and there is a possibility that the cut part can be put together by microvascular surgical technique, now this is one type of injury. The Other type of injury which is common sees the children hand and fingers come into bed boxes, doors this kind of injuries can also be evaluated and the treatment as early as possible. Then many times we slip and we fall, we have multiple injuries, we break a bone, there are wounds, many times kids running around hitting the bed and they have cut all over their face. So these injuries should also be if you want a less scar, if you want a better result you should consult your plastic surgeon. And if there is a hand injury which is not neglected something which is followed in the head we should not neglect. Even if you have slightest of a doubt for example if there is a vomiting, if there is a bleed from the nose or there is some sort of conversion or patient has gone as loss of consciousness, so you should consult a neurosurgeon also. So these are the kind of slip injuries, then sometimes there is a fall of heavy object or fall of things over you, they also should be evaluated. The other injuries if we have seen in children as zipper injuries to the penis that also should not be neglected and immediate action if the skin deep should be taken and whatever surgical intervention is required that should be done. All in all, it is always said that prevention is better than cure. So you should always be very careful when you are around at home and you should not let the kids roam around here and there and they should be supervised and so we can prevent these injuries.
My wife had normal delivery, but my baby was expired after 3 days some infection and sepsis problem and how to start planing for best timing new baby, so baby and mother no effect for body, and how to start sex after normal delivery,
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common procedure to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, natural homeopathic remedies can also be used for the same. These remedies are completely safe as opposed to hormone replacement therapy which has a number of side effects.
The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
- A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
- Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
- Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
- Amylenum nitrosum can provide relief from profuse sweating, shortness of breath and palpitations.
- Phytoestrogen or dietary estrogen is a compound found in foods such as soybeans, oats, barley, carrots, fenugreek, rice etc. Phytoestrogen can provide natural relief from menopausal symptoms.
- Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
- Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
- Argentum nitricum is a nitrate compound of silver which is used to control excessive bleeding in the pre-menstrual stages.
- Belladonna (deadly nightshade) is beneficial for a large number of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, insomnia, frequent urination, osteoporosis, abnormal weight gain and other nervous disorders.
- Bryonia alba, a flowering plant, is used as a remedy for vaginal infections, rashes and vaginal dryness that are common during menopause.
- Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is a common homeopathic medicine for nausea, vomiting and indigestion. These problems are seen frequently in menopausal women, especially after meals at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.