Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SumaYour feedback matters!
He is suffering from psoriasis vulgaris since three years and had also consulted so many doctors but there is no use, can it be treated are not'
Hii i'm 26 years old women i'm suffered feom piles from last 6-7 yrs. I tried so many doctors but that medicines are nor effective. There is two kind of pimples no blood no pain. Kindly suggest me some medicine for this.
I am suffering from external itching in vagina for two days. I used lulifin cream but nothing happened. Pls tell me name of any cream which can give relief to some extent.
I have a pain in my abdomen right as well as left sides. M not able to take deep breath in. If I run for one min almost I feel like dying and m able to take breathe properly.
I am suffering from a dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I caught hard can you suggest what should be done?
I am losing hair quickly and I have tried all shapes but no effect yet I sm sure what your can I do. Can you please help with this?
Sir I have a hair problem from past four years my hair's are falling regularly and I have tries Manny medicine but there was not positive result.
How to increase the weight and what are the food needs should take to increase the weight. What type of food and timing should take to increase weight.
Dear sir/ mam these days I have become very short tempered and want to commit suicide. Although I have been ice cool throughout my life but do not know what is happening to me. This might be due to prolonged torture by my father. Now his voice (even a single word) makes me uncomfortable. Whenever I hear his voice, something starts vibrating in my mind. What should I do?
I feel something in my stomach, but it's not the pain. Lots of gases always come. When blood comes with stool, I take medicine - Pan D & oflox Oz, after that I feel good and blood will not come. I had ultrasound, but nothing comes special, report is OK, so please suggest what should I do.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS is a common hormonal disorder, which occurs in almost every women aged 18 to 24. In PCOS, the level of male hormones that is androgens are more than normal limits. In other women it is present in smaller quantities. And increase in such levels, cause delay and disturbances with your menstrual cycle. The main cause of this disorder is however, not known, but it generally runs in genes. The symptoms start generally early after your menarche. Obesity is another factor which causes PCOS.
Some of the signs and symptoms of PCOS are:
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Cysts in the ovaries
- Excess male hormones
- Skin discolorations
Homeopathy focuses on treating and curing the main cause of PCOS and it is therefore one of the best alternatives. Given below are some of the best homeopathic medicines for the treatment of PCOS:
- Apis Mellifica: If you are suffering from PCOS with a stinging pain in the ovarian region, Apis Mellifica is one of the best homeopathic medicine for you. The pain is accompanied by tenderness over the abdomen and uterine region.
- Pulsatilla: You can take Pulsatilla if your periods are late and scanty. You usually feel thirst less. You also suffer from mood swings. You might feel happy at one moment and sad the very next moment. You may as well feel irritated.
- Sepia: Sepia is one of the homeopathic medicines in treating PCOS when pain bears down in the lower back and abdomen. Your periods are irregular, either too early or too late.
- Lachesis: If you have an aversion of wearing anything tight, Lachesis is a pretty good homeopathic remedy for you. Your periods can slow down your periods due to weak flow. The pain in the abdomen are relieved once your flow starts. Jealousy is another common symptom.
- Graphites: Graphites is one of the best homeopathic medicine if you have PCOS along with constipation. You generally have a stout build up. You feel chilly most of the time with a tearing pain in the stomach region.