Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SulekhaYour feedback matters!
Hi I have polycystic ovaries. I'm 24 years old got married two months back. Doctor suggested me to take OOSURE Forte tablets for 4 months twice a day. Can I proceed? Please suggest me. Thanks in advance.
According to my height my breast are very big how can I reduce my breast size naturally n effectively.
My wife is having dark circles on eyes from starting (from the starting of periods). Pls suggest something for permanent relief. She had taken many medicines but not feel any change till date even after peeling also. Before her first period the circles was very light but turned darker after that and till now. She used to take good diet like fruits and vegetables.
Morning Horlicks 1cup milk, 5 badam 1roti with sabzi Coconut water then a fruit 1roti sabzi or rice daal Fruit may b banana, watermelon, mango shake, any 1of these Real fol (folic tablet) That's it this is my diet these days m bit concern is this good m 8 week pregnant.
Hello sir, my Friend was in depression from last some days and she taken 10-12 pills of unknown remedies. Bt she she vomited just after that. Now she is facing problem in menstruation. She feeling more pain. And color of blood is dark and brown. And bleeding is also more. please suggest what should we do.
28 years old, I have frequent delay in periods issue from many years now. And this happens every month. I assume my body started sending message in excess of weight. Please suggest?
After unprotected sex after period on 15.10.2016 and test is negative and next period date is 11.11.2016 but not come period and test is again negative. What are medicine take for normal period.
If having sex on the 8th day (counting from the first day of the period) of the menstrual cycle can lead to pregnancy in the case of irregular periods (periods will be late for 5 days to 1 week approximately).
She delivered a premature baby girl on 9th dec16 through C- section. On 23rd Dec'16 while lifting the baby, 3 stitches got open up and had bleeding. She was hospitalized and re stitched. stitches are not getting dissolved due to cold season too. Is there any solution to get fast recovery from the stitches. Do stitches take time during winters in order to get cure and ideally how much time it will take.
After how many weeks of Medicine abortion, I can sexually involve with my partner? And also tell me how to count abortion weeks. Is it from the date on which I took my medicine or from which I got bleeding?
Hi I am 30 years old I have a query regarding oral contraceptive pills, I am happily married with two kids, and now I want a break i. E birth control, so is it safe and any side effects?
Hello doctor Yesterday was my 6th week and day 5 of pregnancy. I did early ultrasound and it says gestational Sach was clearly seen. Fetal pole is clearly seen in the GS. And yolk Sac is clearly appears. But Fetal cardiac activities is not yet visualised. I am very worried as of now. Doctor told me to follow up after a week. Can you please let me know something about this. Is this normal or what are the chances. Is there any hope.
Pain in my back n low BP. After using miffy kit. On Monday 22nd may I took 2nd set of abortion pills. What should i do?
I have PCOD and hormonal imbalance and I got married last 6 months. Still I didn't get pregnant. Suggest what shld I do?
I m suffering from uneven menstrual cycle. For last month I passed through it for atleast 20 days. Flow was little but for everyday. Wht could be the reason?
I am young girl. My boyfrd suck my boobs and kissed only face! Then I will pregnant? please give me answer?
I am 25 weeks pregnant and my whole body itches a lot ,itching increases at nyt tym. please help and what precautions should I take and what should I eat for healthy baby.
1.3 new goals – cure, prevent resistance and break chain of transmission.
2. Introduction of daily regime.
3. Definition and treatment of mono and polyresistance apart from mdr and xdr tuberculosis.
4. Treatment in cat 1 – 2 (hrze) + 4 (hre): continue ethambutol in continuation phase too.
5. Treatment in cat 2 – 2 (hrzes) + 1 (hrze) + 5 (hre).
6. Introduction of bedaquiline as a new drug. Atp synthase inhibitor specifically targets myc. Tb. Indicated in age more than 18 years. Contraindicatef in pregnancy and those taking hormonal ocp. It may be given in patients with stable arrythmia.
7. Definition of presumptive tuberculosis. Duration > 2 weeks etc.
8. New algorithm to diagnose tuberculosis – pulmonary, extrapulmonary, drug resistant.
9. Introduction of newer molecular methods like cbnaat and line probe assay in diagnostic algorithm apart from smear microscopy and chest xray.
10. Diagnosis of tuberculosis based on x-ray will be called as clinically diagnosed tuberculosis.
11. Sputum should be around 2ml and preferably be mucopurulent.
12. Follow up – new and previously treated drug sensitive pulmonary tuberculosis – no need to extend intensive phase, sputum microscopy at end of ip and end of treatment, weight monthly, chest x-ray if required.
13. Follow up – mdr tuberculosis – sputum smear monthly 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 months in intensive phase and at 3 months interval in continuation phase 9, 12, 15, extend ip phase by maximum 3 months total of 9 months.
Some more additions to it, adding here which might help to pg students.
1) monitoring health status of tb treated patients (for recurrence of tb) for 24 months after treatment
2) online monitoring of treatment adherence through 99dots programme (currently it is on pilot basis running for tb-hiv patients)
3) intensified tb case finding in clinically, socially and geographically vulnerable population. It's a provider initiated activity.
4) now'tb suspect' term is replaced by'presumptive tb case.
5) in diagnostic algorithm sputum examination along with chest x-ray is recommended.
6)'nsp' term is replaced by'microbiologically confirmed case'
7) nsn and others r called now onwards'clinically diagnosed tb' case. (terms replaced)
8) definitions of cured, defaulted, treatment completed, failure, failure to respond, loss to follow up are somwhat changed.
9) cat i, cat ii, cat iv terminologies r obsolete n replaced by drug sensitive (new or previously treated) and drug resistant tb categories.