Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sulekha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SulekhaYour feedback matters!
I had done intercourse with my girlfriend so many times without using comdoms. When I am done I teke out my penis and then relise my semen. Is it posible that a girl can get pregnent in this situation?
I am 27 years married women having irregular periods from last 5 months that is 1 period in 2 months please guide.
Hi, I was intimated using protection, but now I am suspicious that my girlfriend might get pregnant, It's been 10 days now but no signs of pregnancy. How much time it would take for the first signs of pregnancy and if she get pregnant what could be done further?
I am 32 years old. I try my best to eat less of food but I m not able to reduce my weight. I have a bloated stomach. Sometimes I get irregular periods. My waist is 38.
We were planning for second kid I noticed ovulation on 05.02.2018 (which is due date for periods) through egg white mucus On 08.02.2018 which is 3 days after ovulation my periods started. I observed same thing in last periods too which is in Jan (after egg white mucus within days my periods started) Is it normal or anything wrong with me Im 34 years old According to my knowledge Periods is not possible because ive ovulated just before 3 days. What is happening shall I consult doctor immediately please suggest.
Hi Doctor, my last period was on 23rd Feb.Usually I hav ovulation on 14th day.But this tim I had ovulation on 21st day.So when wil be my next period? Pls help?
I am 28 yes old having 9 months baby. Last night during inter course Dere is failure of contraceptive now what can I do I am living in uae no ecp available here.
Hi I'm under going depression I'm suffering from pcod and have gained more weight. Kindly help me to become normal Thank you.
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life.