Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SulekhaYour feedback matters!
The way a human body works is tricky; to enable proper digestion and to feel fit throughout the day it is best to have a balanced diet. Things that you consider nutritious could be gnawing at your digestive tract. A person could be suffering from acid reflux, continual stretches of diarrhea or constipation, gastroesophageal reflux or an irritable bowel syndrome; kinds of food being consumed should be reviewed and altered as a basic remedy to these health problems.
- Stay away from acidic fruits: A fruit that is acidic in nature will have acidic effects on the digestive system. Acidic fruits should, therefore never be consumed in large amounts. Acid of any kind has a corrosive effect on our internal organs and hence should not be taken on an empty or an upset stomach. Lemons, oranges, tomatoes and other citrus fruits fall under this category of food.
- The myth about milk: Milk contains lactose that is hard to digest. People with lactose intolerance face the results right after consuming milk or other dairy products. Aged people face more difficulties in digesting milk. Dairy products when eaten in excess can result in gas, bloating or diarrhea. It is time you stopped believing in the myth milk is anything, but bad for digestive health.
- Processed wheat is not healthy at all: Bread is the easiest way of making a meal for yourself. However, its effects on your digestive system and your overall health are in no way good. Processed wheat can constipate you as it lacks in fiber. It contains added preservatives that can be harsh on your stomach.
- Ignore that soft corner for fries: While your stomach needs to be provided with food from time to time it also needs to be emptied. Fried food prevents emptying of the stomach. They tend to remain in the digestive system for long making you feel bloated and uneasy.
- Red meat and unhealthy fats will ruin digestion: Most of us like eating red meat and other kinds of fat such as butter, ghee, cheese and ice- creams. These fats are hard to digest and they result in recurrent stomach contractions. Stomach contractions can further lead to two extremes; you can be constipated for a few days or might have diarrhea.
Mere periods regular nahi aate aur meri shadi ko 2 years bhi ho gae h par me ab tak conceive nahi kar pai so what can I do?
I am 26 years old and breastfeeding. I get leg cramps in the night. I take my meals on time. I drink milk at night but still because of the pain I can't sleep the whole night. Please prescribe any medicines.
My period use to start in the first week of the month but till now my period haven't started yet. I have thrice test urine pregnancy test but it all turns out negative. I had ipill last month during sex. Why my period haven't started yet?
I'm in my 24th Week, for a week now every day in every moment I feel kick. I feel like i'm ready to have my baby, I don't feel pain, but I feel the kick becomes stronger specially during the night, I tried all the ways of sleeping,(usually I sleep on my left side) but still feel the same! I'm worried. Thanks.
I am 1mth 45 days pregnant age 31 years history of 2 IUD now doctor prescribed me ecosprin 75 mg and heparin injection daily. My question is heparin injection is necessary and giving immunoglobulin injection this is also necessary.
I'm pregnant. My first scanning is over in 3 rd month. The fetus measurement is detailed in scanning report. How much is measure is require in 3 rd month baby.
I got periods on 24th nov and again I got bleeding after 15 days for some time. It was not a regular period.
I am diagnosed PCOS and my periods are not irregular it comes on the same date of 20-25 each month but amount is minimal but stays for 3 days. As it is like spotting I don't need sanitary napkin as well. I had sex on 19 th and my period comes on 27 in January. But in February and march it comes on 20. I don't think I am pregnant but can you tell the reason?
I am 23 years old I am married I am suffering from vaginal itching and rashes b urning, redness, and swelling of the vagina and the vulvaPain when you urinate (pee) Pain during sex ,rashes on vagina very severe burning.
My wife is 5 month pregnant , she is lately suffering from severe back pain and also there is swelling sign on my body, Can you please advise what care should be taken to avoid this at this juncture.
Hi Doctor, Someone told to unwanted 21 tablets will be regulating periods problem it is true please tell me how much months I have to use I have pcod it is 4 mm to 7 mm size please tell me.
1Take a walk when you are conversing on the phone.
Instead of the lift, take the stairs.
Take short breaks and step away from workstation.
Workouts at home, such as sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, lunges and squats, keep you in shape 2.Eat Healthy and On TimeFoods which are low in nutritional value and have too many calories can pose serious health problems, including weight gain, cardiovascular problems and diabetes. It is important to stick to a healthy diet and a strict routine.
Instead of starchy foods, choose wholegrain variants which contain more fibre, and keep you feeling full.
Feel like snacking in the middle of the day? Stock up on nuts and seeds or citrus fruits that are known to cure fatigue and stimulate alertness.
To keep your energy up and your metabolism on overdrive, eat breakfast and smaller meals throughout the day, rather than 3 big meals.
Have sufficient liquids through the day to avoid dehydration.
Avoid processed or packaged foods that contain too much sugar. Excess sugar has been linked to energy spikes followed by a crash, while too much salt can lead to high blood pressure and an increased risk of strokes and heart disease.3Sleep is ImportantFinding it difficult to get a good night’s sleep? Sleep deprivation can lead to fatigue, confusion, memory lapses and irritability.
3To get a restful sleep:
Create a sleep schedule and stick to it. Reading a book, listening to relaxing music, or taking a warm shower can help in relaxing your body.
Avoid watching TV or surfing on your mobile as this can interfere with your sleep.
Pay attention to what you eat and drink. Going to bed hungry or stuffing yourself too much can cause discomfort and keep you awake.When you are trying to juggle multiple things at a time, you are bound to be stressed. Five to ten minutes of deep breathing can help in relaxing you and reducing anxiety.
4Watch Your Posture
Good posture is not just great for your back and neck, but also allows you to breathe properly and increases concentration and thinking ability. To improve your posture:
Get a good quality office chair, one with firm and dense cushioning and back support.
Instead of resting your weight on a particular foot, plant both feet flat on the floor.
Set a reminder to check your posture. This can be in the form of a post-it note, an alarm on your phone or an email reminder. Focus on Deep Breathing
5 just breathe
When you are trying to juggle multiple things at a time, you are bound to be stressed. Five to ten minutes of deep breathing can help in relaxing you and reducing anxiety.
You can also close your eyes and focus on relaxing and tensing each muscle group while taking deep, slow breaths. The best part about this is that you can do it any time, at home, workplace or even on the road.