Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
How aids spread is it spread through oral sex. Or vaginal liquids on toilet seats while using .how big spreads can you give a elaborate answer. Is it true some persons said medicine is found to cure hiv.
I am facing periods problem. Each month 5-6 days its perponing. I m facing this problem from last 6 months. Kindly guide for solution.
Sir and mam, Please help mere wife ka 40 days ho gaya hai aur abhi tak mc nahi hua hai aur wo pregnant bhi nahi hai main ne check karaya tha. Please help me.
Hello doctor, I have no problem but me not expecting a baby. So please sir help me. Now I'm frosted and depression. My all report is clear no issue. That's why me nt understand that ki kya prblm hora hai. So please sir help me. 5 years of my marriage and I am now 26 year old. One issues is having thyroid problem.
I am 22 year old girl. I was having severe acne, hirsutism, hair thinning and loss, and fatigue since lot of time. On consultation with a gynaec, in my blood test reports I got high dhea, testosterone free and dhea-s. She said I don't have pcos on doing the test, but recommended a course of Dianne -35 among anti biotic, and so did the dermatologist. I took Dianne 35 for 7 months and still the symptoms came back. I also get excess white discharge, fatigue, and weird impulses. Are there any other ways of reducing dhea, and solving acne, fatigue, hair problems, and hirsutism permanently?
My husband is not having interest to do sex. So I planed him to give daily one one tablet of dabur shilajit gold in mixing food. Without knowing him. By taking this tablet. Any harmful effect is there ?
I am 4 months pregnant. I went for ultrasound found 15 mm stone in gal bladder .also found pancreatic infection .admitted 3 days in hospital. Infection is under control. Discharge from hospital. Now I have pain on my right side of stomach and when I am puking its Green coming out. Vomiting is green in color. What should I do?
It's here! summer! a time for picnics, swimming, beaches and lots of sunshine. So what can you do to make sure that you have a healthier summer? Ayurveda recognizes that the patterns found in nature can also be found within our bodies. We are constantly interacting with nature and as the seasons change so do our bodies. That means what you were doing in the winter and spring, may not be what your body need in the summer.
To understand what happens to your body during the summertime, you must first understand the characteristics of the pitta dosha, which is the dominant ayurvedic dosha (please read vata- pitta -kapha the three bio-energies notes from our page) in the summer. Pitta is the dosha responsible for transformation and is associated with our digestion, assimilation, and metabolism. And just like the sun, pitta radiates lots of heat and energy. The heat is associated with a good healthy metabolism and a good appetite. But when it goes out of balance pitta people tend to get overheated. This can make you feel easily irritated and angered as well as make you vulnerable to inflammatory conditions, food allergies, and skin rashes, especially with too much sun exposure.
The pitta dosha has specific qualities such as hot, oily, sharp, spreading and liquid. These qualities are manifested as specific physical characteristics in pitta individuals who are in balance. Hot represents a strong, healthy appetite. Oil can be seen as soft, supple skin. Sharpness manifests as a strong intellect and an active mind that is able to solve problems and stay organized. Spreading can be seen as the desire to create and be involved in many projects, which is why pitta people are often popular with others. Liquid is an aspect of pitta which allows for easy transportation, and that is why pitta individuals often tend to sweat easily and have multiple bowel movements a day.
So how does this tie into summer balance? summer is usually the hottest time of the year with the sun being the closest to the earth. This increases the pitta within us all. But if your pitta was already out of balance, you will have tendency to have more health problems during the summer. The first signs of excess pitta that I typically notice in myself are more irritability and greater skin sensitivity to the sun. In the summer time, pitta individuals may start becoming more aggressive, break out in rashes, have worsening heartburn or stomach pain, catch a 'summer' cold, suffer from worsening allergies, get heat stroke, and get more headaches as the weather gets warmer. But just because you have too much pitta doesn't mean you can't enjoy the summer. You just need to take some healthy precautions to prevent your pitta from getting out of balance
The key to keeping pitta balanced in the summer is easy - just chill out! here are few easy ways to keep your pitta nice and cool.
1. Spend less time in the sun. Avoid doing hard work during the hours between 10 am and 3 pm, which is when the sun is the hottest. When you go outdoors, keep your head covered and drink lots of fluids.
2. Avoid hot foods, spicy and fermented oil. Diet is the most powerful way to keep pitta cool. During the summer avoid foods that increase the heat in your body such as chilies, vinegar, oily foods, fried foods, fermented foods, salt, cheese and sour foods. In place of these items, eat foods that have a cooling effect on your body such as sweet, watery fruits like melons and mangoes and green leafy vegetables.
3. Try rose-petal preserves. They're a wonderful, tasty treat that will help you cool down your heart and mind. You can spread them on bread or just eat them straight.
4. Get a coconut-oil massage. It'll help to draw out excess heat from your body. Just rub coconut oil over your body and let it absorb for 5 minutes before your shower. You can also rub it on your feet at night especially if your feet start to burn at bedtime.
5. Have some fun! pitta individuals can sometimes get too serious and caught up in their head. Do your best to balance hard work with some relaxation time with family and friends.
6. Go for a swim. Swimming is the best exercise in the summer. The cool water balances out the excess heat inside your body.
7. Make my favorite summer drink! try freshly squeezed watermelon and cucumber juice with a hint of rose water.
8. Yoga - do sheetli or sheetkari pranayam and this wil have a cooling effect on the body.
9. Topical remedies for soothe sunburn -
- Apply aloe vera cream. Or if you have access to an aloe vera plant lightly rub a piece o the plant (after cutting it, open and taking out gel) on the sun burn area.
- Coconut oil is effective for soothing the sun burn skin.
- Apply tikta ghrita topically.
- Take gauze pad dip into cool cow milk and apply it directly to the sun burn area. If you have no milk available, use a cloth and dip in cool water, but milk is better.
- Pulverize some lettuce and apply the pulp directly on the sun burn area.
- Make a paste of sandalwood and turmeric by mixing equal amount of these herbs with a little cool water. Apply gently to the sunburn area it will have a cooling effect.
You have a great opportunity to be in harmony with nature by learning to balance your lifestyle, diet and activities with each season. This helps you to understand yourself better year round and keep you feeling great all the time.
Have a great summer!
What to do a 19 or 20 year girl to be fit and fine And what should be her proper weight.Please tell.
I'm 29 years old, doctor prescribed me tb duoluton l for irregular periods, initially I was having spotting after wen periods came I was having bleeding for ten days have to take tranexa. Now I am on duoluton l still I am having spotting. Is it bcoz of tablet? USG, TSH pap smear r done. Nothing in reports. please suggest me something.
I am 23 years old, unmarried ,last week I had safe sex by using condom by my partner and after few hours I stated my periods ,which are missed during last two months, I am totally tensed so much, whether there is a chances of pregnancy? At first day of periods I took ginette 35, what are the consequences please suggest me as early as possible. Thanks.
The body produces a number of chemicals called hormones which are essential for the regulation of various functions including growth and metabolism. These hormones are produced by endocrine glands which are located in various parts of the body. One such important gland is the pituitary gland which produces the important growth hormone. This is essential for regulating optimal growth during the growing years and for maintaining proper amounts of body fat, muscles, and bones in the later years of life.
Causes: Deficiency of the growth hormones can occur due to a number of causes, some of which are listed below. It can be congenital (present at birth) or acquired later in life.
The congenital issue could be due to problem in the pituitary gland structure, leading to complete absence or reduced secretion of the hormone.
With age, there is a decrease in the amount of secretion. However, infections, injuries, brain tumors, surgery and radiation can also lead to altered amounts of secretion.
Symptoms: While growth hormone deficiency can occur at any age, symptoms differ depending on the age when the deficiency sets in.
In the early ages:
- Lower rate of growth for a given age
- Delayed developmental milestones
- Delayed onset of puberty
- Short stature/reduced height
- Younger looking compared to other children their age
- Fat deposition around the waist
- Delayed dental development
When the deficiency sets in during the later years, there is
- Low energy levels, constant tiredness
- Decreased strength
- Decreased exercise tolerance
- Decreased overall muscle mass
- Thin and dry skin
- Increased fat deposition and weight gain around the waist
- Changes in social behavior including alternate cycles of anxiety and depression
- Lack of motivation
- History of pituitary tumors
- High levels of fat and cholesterol
The diagnosis depends on the age of the person
- Blood tests are carried out to check the hormone levels in circulation
- In children, in addition to the hormone levels, x-rays to see the status of growth plates is very helpful.
- An insulin hypoglycemia test where insulin is given intravenously to see the levels of the growth hormone after 30 minutes.
- Total cholesterol levels, low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, apolipoprotein B, and triglyceride levels can be used to supplement the above tests.
- CT scan and/or MRI of the brain may be needed if tumors are suspected.
Treatment: Once diagnosed, replacement therapy is given as shots a few times a week under the skin. This restores normal growth and helps in controlling the symptoms in adults too.
In cases of tumor, radiation or surgery may be required, but most cases are managed with hormone replacement.
Watch out for the symptoms if your child has delayed developmental milestones and early intervention can help restore growth and function to normal levels.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Sir/madam, we are married I do not need child for 2 or 3 years with out side effects better solutions tell me pregnancy safe tips tell me sir which time we are doing sex and we are not doing sex safe tell me sir.
Pistachio is one of the most delicious nuts. This wonder-nut comes loaded with many vital nutrients leading to these numerous benefits.
Get into habit of eating pistachio for following reasons –
1. Controls Cholesterol: Pistachio as a snack helps in lowering cholesterol and keeps heart healthy. It brings flexibility to arteries and prevents development of blood clots.
2. Manages Weight: Intake of pistachio controls weight as it has good amount of fiber content. This leads to low levels of triglycerides and proportionate body mass indexes. They may add to your calorie intake, so eat limited portions.
3. Provides Wholesome Health: Pistachios are packed with wide range of nutrients like carbohydrates, fats, proteins, dietary fiber, potassium, phosphorus, thiamine, beta-carotene, calcium, lutein, iron, zinc, magnesium, copper, vitamin C, E, K & A, niacin, riboflavin and folate.
4. Reduces Hypertension: For zero sodium content, pistachio has soothing effect on those who suffer from hypertension.
5. Slows Down Ageing: Pistachios carry good amount of antioxidants like zeaxanthin and lutein that help in slowing ageing process. Add pistachio to your veggies and they would add suppleness to your youth.
6. Keeps Skin Shining: Eat pistachio to keep skin young and shining. Their saturated fat content brings sheen to skin.
7. Enhances Sexual Vitality: Pistachio is an effective aphrodisiac that improves sexual performance. Its regular intake increases blood circulation in genitals and enhances vitality.
8. Prevents Cancerous Growth: Not just pistachio but also their shell layers are rich in antioxidants that neutralize the harmful effect of free radicals, known to cause cancerous growth.
9. Controls Diabetes: Antioxidant content of pistachio helps in controlling diabetes by preventing the process called glycation.
10. Combats Anemia: Presence of copper in pistachio allows for better absorption of iron contents that helps in combating anemia.
11. Makes for Healthy Cooking: Pistachio oil is indeed one of the healthiest cooking mediums. This aromatic oil makes food healthy and full of all its goodness and wholesomeness.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.