Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. SukeshYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, 2 days before I drank cognac and after that I drank beer and next morning I wake up with a pain lower back on the left side, and still today on the 3rd day the pain is still there. And this is the second time this happened to me after drinking. 3 weeks before this when I drank whiskey the next morning I wake up with a pain in the left leg toe. Firstly I was thinking it was a muscle strain due to bad sleeping posture but now when it happened second time in a month and especially after drinking I think its something else. Can you please advise me doctor what is this symptoms for?
Sir/ mam I am male and have age of. 22 years. I have a pain in my back from 2 months and it us really hurting. I am very thin too according to my height. I am 6.3. Please suggest me sime medicine and solution.
I am facing a terrible pain in my left forearm from 2012 onwards, some times the pain is terrible that I can't bear it. It's like I need to cut open and see. That much of pain. This pain frequently occurs. Some times it last for about 1 day, some times a week, some times even a month. I had taken the MRI Scan too, but all negative the report says. Please tell me what solution is there for this pain.
I am 24 year old man and I go to gym, I got a shoulder pain and it has been from last 3 months, I fell the pain when I use the gym equipment and its tolerable but I want to get rid of it as it doesn't allow me to lift heavy weight.
I am 28 year old and I sometimes have back bone pain from last 2 years and when I do sit ups I receive back bone pain.
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.