Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SukeshYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in my legs since last 1 month. Its hurting me a lot and sometimes I am not able to walk properly. What should I do?
Swelling in left knee and pain Had a ligament tear in 2002 in left knee, and had undergone a arthroscopic surgery Cannot fold knee fully Cannot run or walk at brisk pace Swelling persisting X-Ray shows early OA changes and osteophytes observed Advice medicine to reduce swelling and pain.
When I touch both ankles, my knees also touch each other. How do I know that I have knock knees or not?
I am having pain in my right hand, neck and having headache I have done my blood test in which erythrocyte sedimentation rate is 39. I'm 34 years old female.
My mother has many problem First she has complain of cervical And second sometime she face difficulty to breath in checkup there is nothing & also she has lot if tension Can you tell what I do for her.
Hi , I am 26 years male. I have pain at my lower right hip portion for last 3 years. Underwent 6 months physiotherapy program but no improvements can be found. I am able to bend forward and backward without any discomfort at all. It seems to me that I have no spine issues. I also experience some tightness/discomfort in right side of my stomach which is not pain. Please ignore me if I am wrong, is there any infection occurred in my bottom right portion of my stomach which is causing the tightness and leading to lower right back pain around the right hip region. Please recommend me some test and which kind of doctor to visit. Thanks.
I am having back pain since 2 months when I take a tablet name flexon it goes away for few days bt it did not stop uptill yet & it pains 24hours wht to do for that.
My grandmother and grandfather are having knee pain. Doctor ask them to replace their knees with new one. Please guide.
I had a operation of snapping peroneal tendon on 21 June. It's been two months. Still I'm not able to move my ankle upward or I say I am not able to do complete movement of ankle. I told doctor about that they said do exercise of ankle it will automatically move fully. So my question is how long it will take to move my ankle 360'
I am a 26 yes old boy and I have a backpain so much. When I work at long term at Office on the chair, then start the backpain. So how to possible I can free from this backpain so if you have any solution then please suggest me. Thank you.
I am aged 48 years, female with diabetes for 17 years. My right hand gives heavy pain and becomes numb while sleeping under air conditioner. In the morning after waking up and coming out of ac it takes nearly one hour to become normal. Result for diabetic neuropathy negative. Present sugar value is fasting 117 and post prandial is 200. Not obesse and lipid levels are normal. On insulin 18 units per day with diamond m carbopage prolomet 75 mg and pod tabs in the morning and in night dianorm m, pioglite 0.75mg prolomet 75 mg atrovastatin and ecosprin and repace are administered. How to get rid of the right hand pain?
M suffering frm lipoma. Spread all body specially my both hand. Back. M so afraid. N anxious. What to do.
I have left the alcohol from past 9 months but I have pain in my back is it due to lack of calcium and vitamin d in my body. What should I do know.
I haven't been able to sleep since 3 days and I am having a severe backpain, tried some pain relief cream, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints and bones of the patient and creates general problems when it comes to mobility and other such postures, which require some amount of physical stamina and strain. This kind of condition can be of many types. Furthermore, it can affect many different parts of the body right from the knees to the shoulders and the wrists. There are many forms of treatment for this condition, which may be carried out by orthopedic specialists as well as other practitioners of alternative medicine.
Read on to find out why Ayurveda is one of the best ways to deal with this condition.
- Ancient science: Ayurveda is an ancient science that is steeped in the logic of ages, and it has been allowed to evolve over numerous centuries, which makes it all the more authentic when it comes to various forms of treatment.
- Combination of measures: Ayurveda is not just a field of medicine, but it is primarily known as a life science because it combines a variety of measures that have to do with inside out cleansing of the system. From massages to herbal medicines, yoga postures to lifestyle changes, this form of treatment can help the patient get rid of the condition rather than just treat the symptoms.
- Massages: When we use a particular oil or herb to massage our bodies, we are actually imbibing the goodness and richness of those elements, which are ideal for the condition that we are suffering from. This oil that may be derived from cloves or various other elements that are naturally found, can actually seep right into the bones and joints to repair the condition. Mustard oil and camphor are also well known oils for arthritis.
- Doshas: Ayurveda depends on the various doshas for a proper form of diagnosis, and arthritis comes under the Data dosha. This typically affects the energy, surrounding the proper functioning of the joints and therefore, one can safely say that this is a well-researched body of science, which is being put to use so as to prescribe medicines and other forms of treatment for that particular dosha.
- Exercise: The yogic postures are known to have helped many people and the various asanas that are specifically required for an arthritis patient will help in doing away with the root cause of the disease. These asanas include the less rigorous ones that can build strength and stamina so that the patient is able to lead a more normal and healthy life.
- Lifestyle changes: The diet changes that will be prescribed for arthritis-affected patients along with the changes in one’s routine, will help in reaching the root cause of the condition so that he or she may get a better chance at normalcy in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.