Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sujith S WarrierYour feedback matters!
My mother has found recently having cholesterol problem. She is also suffering from asthma .please suggest preferred food to intake.
There are few things more exhausting or more irritating than the four month long Indian summer. With soaring temperatures and the sun raging outside, mangoes and lychees don't seem like much of a silver lining.
So, here are 8 health hacks that will make your summer a little better:
- Replace soft drinks with water: When you are out on the streets or sweating at home, a sweet fizzy drink does seem tempting but try resisting and have a glass of sparkling water instead. The preservatives and chemicals in the soft drinks do nothing to help your metabolism, which is slowed down by dehydration. Add a bit of lemon juice if only water does not appeal to you.
- Try yoghurt instead of ice cream: The primary difference between the two is that one contains cream and the other does not. Yoghurt is lighter and has lesser fat content. Excess fat consumption during summer actually makes you sweat more.
- Use honey instead of butter: Butter like cream has a heavy fat content and your metabolism (which is slower in summer to retain water in the body) takes longer to break fat down. So, ditch butter this summer and spread some honey on your crunchy breakfast toast.
- Stock up on cucumber: Cucumber is an underrated blessing. You can munch on them anytime you like without worrying about calorie intake or stomach aches. Rubbing some cucumber on your skin can soothe sunburns and itches.
- Aloe Vera can work wonders: You must have heard about the boon that aloe vera is when it comes to skincare. It is the best solution to nasty sunburns, especially aloe vera gel frozen in small Ziploc bags, can heal burns and prevent skin peeling and chaffing.
- Lower the pH value of your skin: Application of citrus fruit juices like apples and lemons or vinegar can lower the pH value of our skin and prevent the multiplication of bacteria. This keeps both sweat and body odor away much more effectively than deodorants.
- Make small sacrifices in terms of diet: Some of your favorite things like coffee, alcohol, spicy food, sugar and cigarettes are best consumed minimally in summer because they all aggravate the functioning of the apocrine glands and cause sweat and body odor.
- Shower before you workout: One of the good things about summer might be that you have an excuse to skip work out. But, if you start with a cold shower or a swim, or keep a cold, wet towel round your neck, workout can be surprisingly refreshing. You can do the same after your workout, it lowers the body temperature and cooling the muscles can heal soreness very quickly.
Dear DoctorGreetings! My Daughter Pranjana Age 4.5 Years is sometimes having a problem of vomiting in late night. She also suffers from cold and fever in case of even a minor changes in the climate. Also to inform you that this is a premature baby in 7.5 Months only. Request you to kindly advice; would be preferred if an homeopathy prescription is advised. Regards. Pradeep Saraswat.
Hello sir. I am 24 years old. I have a problem of hairfall since a year, but since last 4 or 5 month it has been to much . And my top head area it has a baldness scalp. I fell so shame wit this age. Please help me for a proper treatment to stop hairfall n to regrowth .
Eat frequently six small meals high fiber, high fruit, high mineral, high protein, low glycemic carb, low fat, 1200 calorie diet. Follow new pyramid , make your own pyramid.
A sure-shot way of beating stress and correcting your blood pressure and heart rate is through hugging. Research has found that hugging a person for about 20 seconds releases oxytocin, popularly known as the love hormone, to counter the effects of the stress hormone cortisol.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I am bhuvana ,I am 27 years old ,my height is 145 cm and weight 70 kg, and m looking so fat and having very big belly too. Pls say which treatment can reduce my weight.
I am very fat and even I don't take much food my fat is exceeded so give me any home remedies for reducing fat.
My age is 16 and my weight is 35 I am not satisfied with my weight can you please suggest me an advice for increasing my weight.
M having sciatica problem since dec2015 I hav tried naturopathy yoga n went for ayurvedic treatment n took med for 15 days bt I was told der I no further med which could help me please suggest me treatment should I go for I also hv thyroid n my tsh is raised. Thank yu.
Hi. I have thyroid related issues and facing the issue of hair loss from last 2 year what should I do?
I had my last period on 25th march now from 6th april i'm spotting little blood and experiencing negligible pain in right side my lower abdomen. I have 30 days cycle. Is it a serious problem or just early sign of mensuration. Suggest me some medicine for regulating my period.
My wife is not getting sleep and more reactive of our sons studies and getting more stress by thinking advise some therapy to come out.
Sir, one of my neighbor is suffering From Dizziness? He consulted with doctor but nothing was helpful. Sir, will prescribe some medicines?
I have jawlock from last 1 month. I can hardly eat. I have visited a doctor but it didn't help. I have jaw lock many times before and it use to get normal in some hours but now it's locked from one month. Can I get normal ? If yes please tell me how.
My face is getting oily even though I didn't use any soap & I clean my face by water or with cotton regularly in a day. Please suggest solution.
I am 65 yrs old. For the last30 days I am having swelling on my both legs. My sugar level is 139 fasting and180 pp. I am taking gender p 2 igm twice a day. Is it due to sugar or b//l oa knees mild pain in knees and my vitamin-d is point 3.
Psoriasis is a complex immune?mediated disease and is a common disorder that affects men and women equally.
Although it can begin at any age, the peak times for disease onset are young adulthood (ages 20 to 30 years) and late middle age (ages 50 to 69 years).
There are multiple clinical subtypes of psoriasis. Plaque psoriasis, the most common presentation of psoriasis, most commonly presents with sharply defined erythematous plaques with overlying silvery scales. The scalp, extensor elbows, knees, and back are common locations for plaque psoriasis lesions.
Psoriatic arthritis occurs in about 30 percent of patients with psoriasis, and precedes the skin manifestations in approximately 15 percent of patients.
A diagnosis of psoriasis can be made by history and physical examination in the vast majority of cases. Occasionally, a skin biopsy is needed to rule out other conditions.
Numerous topical and systemic therapies are available for the treatment of psoriasis. Treatment modalities are chosen on the basis of disease severity, relevant comorbidities, patient preference (including cost and convenience), efficacy and evaluation of individual patient response.