Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SujipriyaYour feedback matters!
1. My Hip joints pain all along since last 2 Months. I am on pain killers. How can I get rid of it? 2.I get urge of urination frequently, more in night. Get irritating pain before start of urination. I am 77 years of age. Second problem has increased since last one week too much.
I haven't been able to sleep since 3 days and I am having a severe backpain, tried some pain relief cream, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My age is 36 years my weight is 75 Kg some times my knees r paining specially in winter and rainy season I am housewives and I have two kids pls suggest some home remedies.
Hello doctor I am having pain in my rite shoulders for past 4 days but it's not localised and I feel it more intense in a particular posture not otherwise. I am 41 years of age and an average built male. Kindly advise.
I am 19 years old girls today I has whisky, mixed with thumbs up n little water but amount of whiskey was less, but after some time I got pain on my shoulders both side n pain was radiating on whole shoulder n pain started from inside shoulder, it last for 15 or 20 mins. First time I had whiskey is it a side effect? M worry so that I won't be drinking again it if doesn't suits me please tell me, what should I do? N how to handel such pains?
Is back pain disease is common for tall person? if yes I am a tall person how I avoid that? thank you.
I have often back pain. And unable to sleep properly because of this back pain. But I do travel in a bike regularly for my office and client places. And how can I reduce this back pain do I need any undergo and treatment. Thanks.
I am a physically active male, 47 years old. There is intense pain in my forearm, only while in certain angles. When I lift a reasonably heavy dumbbell perpendicularly from adjacent to my ear. My left hand does it easy but my right arm is unable to do so. I cannot pinpoint where the pain is and hence not analgesic can be used. I also ride a two wheeler. Is this like a form of tendonitis or plain muscle injury? Should I see a orthopaedic surgeon about this issue or a sports doctor?
I have a problem of back pain because of some blood infection its about 5 years am eating medicines but its still not gone. What can I do?
respected sir mere brother h jo ki 30 year old h 3 -4 days se uska knee me halka halka pain hota h tell me please what is the reason.
I am 18 years old and my problem is that, I sleep well in the half of night but during second half my back and kidney portions became painful and I have to get up and walk for at least 5 minutes and then again to sleep.
I am 25 year old female. I read your article regarding sleeping postures. I work in an IT company and have to sit on the chair for 10 hours a day. I keep getting up every half hour though. I experience pain when I rest my back on the chair and sit. Also whenever I get up in the morning, I have pain in my back. It could be because of the sleeping postures. I am habituated to sleep on my stomach. So even if in the start I try and sleep in a better posture, when I am asleep I automatically get on my stomach. Also I get sleep only after putting my hand under the pillow and then keeping my head on the pillow which causes shoulder and neck pain. What can I do about it.
I am taking penidure la 12 injection for last 13 years due to rheumatic fever. I am now 32 years old. Still now I feel pain in my leg, especially in the morning. Also it starts pain in all my joints 14-15 days after I take the injection. What should I do? I have high pressure & high triglycerides also. Takin medicine supermet am & storvas 10, one tab daily.
Hi, recently I suffered from abortion due to some reasons, but after 10 or 15 days I am having pain in my wrist or muscles and really it is not tolerable, please help me. Thanks.
My daughter aged 15 studying in a residential school. New school to her. Classes are in 2nd floor, canteen in first floor, and room in first floor. She may make up down twice or thrice a day all areas. Presently she is suffering from pain her knees (both). The will not be there when she will be in rest or in sleep. But once she try for walking, she feels difficult. Last week she had cold, and taken medicine. She was treated with anyibiotic zify with rhini (paracetemol) for about 3 + 3 days. But she is ok, small cough is there. But knee pain is troubling her. No fever. Presesntly she is not taking any tablets. Kindly guide, any symtoms of degue or. We are worried.
My wife is 29 years female wt 74 kg ht 5 ft 8 inches. Pain in back shoulder all the way till arm and hand since past one month. Xray report to & film attached. 15 days painkiller & antacid by orthopedist showed no improvement. Tried acupuncture for 3 days with no improvement. Had 2 sessions of physiotherapist still no improvement. No medical history of injury. Used to carry heavy handbag in left hand. Sedentary office work over computer. Daily travel of 2 hrs by bus or motorcycle (pillow). Stays away from family with frequent mess food. Currently experiencing severe continuous pain. Doing exercises as instructed by local physiotherapist since past 3 days. Kindly advise on next step.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.