Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sujaya S.N.Your feedback matters!
Hey I am 21 year old and my hair is graying. What can I do for this. I wanna turn my hair into black please help me.
Due to hormonal imbalance , there is a growth of unwanted hair on my chin and upper lips. please help me get rid of this problem. Is there any natural way to cure it?
At present, i'm Using b.aquifolium drops for my pimples which is homeopathic and I want to use demelan cream as is suggested to me by a dermatologist. Will both the treatment if done simultaneously make any ill effect on my face.
How to reduce hard all and how to make our hair thick how to make our hair thick how to make our hair black.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hairs which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing: All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
HOW LASER HAIR REMOVAL WORKS
Regardless of which area you're looking to de-fuzz, laser hair removal can help. In a matter of minutes, hair follicles are destroyed with minimal discomfort. Using highly concentrated energy, hair follicles are targeted and pulses of light are emitted. The laser's energy is attracted to the pigment of hair, the same way sunlight is attracted to darker clothing. For this reason, laser hair removal work best on those with dark, coarse hair and a fair complexion.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A LASER HAIR REMOVAL PROVIDER:
- The experience level of the treatment provider
- The quality of the hair removal equipment (lasers)
- The ability to safely treat all skin colors.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
My chickenpox marks still not going 2 months completed n my age 21 years please help me what can I do n I have big marks n dark color.
I am pregnant of 8 months and 26 days. I have red pores like marks on my body. Its causes itching much and when m doing itching it is more n more itching. Etching area is converted into red in colour. Please give me solution.
I have black spot on my face, bcoz of pimples come on my face ,i have use many scare ,sport removing cream bt not come any changes Sr please give any advice shall what I do.
I have few white hair. What to do to prevent this white hair? what is the cause of white hair? is it because of the medicine which I eat for my irregular periods?
Hi, I wanted to remove face tan in two weeks so any beauty parlor packs that makes glow. As I wanted instant glow suggest me apart from fruits and other things. Thank-you.
While the use of makeup makes you look your best and also feel good about how yourself, it is equally important to know how much makeup to use and for how long. Understanding this may help you avoid common makeup-related skin problems.
How long can you really have makeup on your face?
Technically, you can wear makeup throughout the day without any problems as long as you do not have sensitive skin. You can use makeup which are specifically formulated for sensitive skin and can wear it all day.
Ideally, if you clean makeup at night after work, it is a good habit as you clean your face and prevent oil and dirt to get accumulated and clog your pores. Using oil blotting paper also reduces the amount of oil and dirt on your face.
What can you do to avoid the harmful effects of makeup on your skin?
- It is important to invest in quality tools and makeup according to your skin type
- Clear up heavy make-up (party make-up) with soothing milk or moisturizer
- Always wash your face in the evening when you are back and sleep with a clean face
- Regularly sanitize your tools. Wash your makeup brushes daily with lukewarm water and softly towel dry with a clean piece of cloth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.