Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sujay MYour feedback matters!
I have black spots & pimples on my face and back. I take many medicine and treatment but thay don't work. So what I do?
My brother subindu. His hair on frot position hair is continuously decrease. He uses the dove or vatika shampoo but dis not use any conditioner. He take bath two times on a day. Please give me a solution for this issue. Thank you.
Good Morning Doctor I have a Dark Circle for many years. 12 Laser setting are given of my dark circle of interval of 15 days period before 2 years back. But results are not there dark circle are persistent. What are the best solution of my dark circle are permanently fade?
I am Ansari Akhlaque, I am 28 years old, I am facing hair fall problem after bath. Please give me suggestion.
I'm getting certain problems with my hair that it is falling whatever shampoo I use or wherever I go. Is Der any solution for this?
I have excessive hairs on my body. How to remove all my body hairs permanently without any side effects. I have excessive hairs on my arms, chest, legs, and shoulders.
Hiii, myself Preeti n I am 26 years old. I have a dark circle problem. N my eyes very sensitive. please give me some medicine which is suitable for me. N no other side effects.
I am 24 years old male. I am suffering from itching since 2 months. Skin getting red and itching. What should I do?
I get acne and they leave spots on my face and I get boils on my back. Instead of using facewash it doesn't go What to do?
I am suffering from heavy hair fall. I take plenty of Water all day. M very curious about My hair falling situation. Please suggest me medicine to stop My hair fall. Please.
I am also used coconut oil and Vaseline lotion but my skin is very dry in winter so what I do. I am very itching.
I am 26 years old male man and I am suffering skin diseases like psoriasis I had used lot of medicine but still it not cure can you help me.
I have pimples on my face from last few years please suggest me some good medicines and how to treat it. I will be very thankful to yours.
Hello am avdesh gupta am 22 years old on my face there are many black spot and pimple then how can I treat this problematic.
I am suffering from hair loss what type of treatment I have to take or need any hair plantation please tell me that.
I loss si many hairs daily and I have very less hair in front of my head my beautician suggest me to use Bunyan tree root oil is it will work for my hair problem please help me to solve this.
Eczema is a common chronic skin condition, which is characterized by skin inflammation and irritation. The most prevalent type of eczema is Atopic dermatitis. It is not a communicable disease and is usually caused, owing to immunological alterations within the body. Eczema can be cured if the persistent immunological disturbances get corrected by internal medications like homeopathy treatment, which is known for providing safe and effective treatment. The presence of red, inflamed and itchy skin can trigger psychosocial and emotional stress in the patients suffering from eczema and can become a dominant cause of severe discomfort.
Homeopathy treatment for eczema
In homeopathy, Eczema is considered as an external demonstration of an internal disease; it requires internal and deep cleansing to tackle the problem effectively. The treatment of eczema begins with the assessment of initial symptoms in order to identify the root causes of the disorder effectively.
The fundamental characteristic of homeopathy treatment is that it targets:
- Genetic components
- Coping mechanism with sentimental triggers
Major advantages of homeopathy include:
- It treats the disturbances of immune system and treats the roots of this disease
- In most of the cases its effects are long lasting
- It is non-toxic and causes zero side effects
The following are effective homeopathic remedies to treat eczema:
- Excessive itching: Sulphur is a Natural Homeopathic medicine, which is considered one of the most effective remedies for eczema. It provides instant relief from burning sensation and excessive itching. It is also beneficial in the case of eczema that has worsened due to the indiscriminate usage of external ointments.
- Weeping type of eczema: Graphite is an effective homeopathic medication that treats the weeping type of eczema that usually occurs between fingers or toes, behind the ears and scalp. It provides effective relief from eczematous eruptions that discharge sticky fluid and eczema that develops on eyelids.
- Dry eczema in knees joints and bents of elbow: Sepia officinalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for eczema in knees and bends of elbow. It provides relief from severe scratching that occurs due to dry skin.
- Gastric or urinary trouble: Lycopodium clavatum is an effective remedy for patients suffering from some sort of urinary or gastric trouble. It is also known to provide effective relief from severe itching and bleeding resulting from eczematous eruptions. It also provides relief in cases of deep fissures and hardening of skin.
Related Tip: "What Causes Eczema? + Ways to Prevent Eczema Outbreaks"