Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sujay MYour feedback matters!
I have been black spot on my face I used many creams from two months Dr. please suggest me about that matter.
Hi Sir. M latha 23 years old kindly suggest me how to get rid with dark circles, m suffering this from so many days.
I am losing my hairfall, early I used hair grow gel it worked, but now it is not working. Please give me a suggestion about the problem. It will be help to me.
I just want to know how I protect my skin in summer? What kind of diet needed in these days? Please help me out.
Sir, My self sushil age 24. From last 5 year I have problem of hair fall. Now my scalp is easily seen mean hair lines. I used minoxidil usp 2%.Sir kindly help me out and prescribe me effective medicine. Thanking you Sushil.
Hi doctor I was loosing my hair because of the dandruff how to reduce the hair fall and reduce dandruff and have good hair growth give some suggest to solve my problem.
Psoriasis is a condition in which rapidly multiplying skin cells cause the affected area to become rough, scaly and itchy. The affected area becomes red and sometimes painful and while the disease can’t be cured, it can be managed by limiting the rapidly multiplying cells. The immune system is thought to be compromised in psoriasis which leads to infection by opportunistic bacteria such as streptococcus. Untill, recently, psoriasis was thought to be idiopathic, but studies show emotional imbalance or triggers such as cold and infections might lead to activating an inherently present gene. Even though it is usually limited to the skin, it can affect the joints and nails too. This autoimmune disorder occurs in patches wherein the scaly formation might become irksome, especially if it is in uncommon areas such as the mouth and the genitalia. Psoriasis is also thought to be a result of alcoholism or medication such as lithium which is used to treat epilepsy or bipolar.
Common homeopathic remedies
When treating psoriasis, homeopathy is a trove of invaluable resources and treatment options. Medication is customised to the patient after taking into account their personal medical history.
Homeopathy acts by trying to manage the root cause of psoriasis which is an immunocompromised state of being. The added advantage of homeopathy in treatment is the lack of side effects.
Here are some of the most feasible treatments for treating psoriasis with homeopathy.
1. Kalium Bromatum (Kali Brom): It is the first line of treatment in a lot of cases of psoriasis especially when the red patches are covered with silver scales. It is also used in case of syphilitic psoriasis.
2. Kalium Arsenicosum (Kali Ars): It is an effective treatment for psoriasis on the back and the arms.
4. Sulphur: It is best suited for skinny people or those who are forgetful.
5. Calendula: It helps soothe and provide temporary pain relief for affected areas especially if it is inflamed, but it doesn’t address the underlying cause of the disease and hence doesn’t treat it.
6. Kalium Sulphuricum (Kali Sulph): It is best used in Guttate psoriasis (Psoriasis exhibiting papules or solid growths on the skin), especially when sebaceous secretions are also involved.
7. Arsenic album: It is used in case of psoriasis that improves by applying warmth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.