Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sujay KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 39 years male I have backpain since 9 years. When I pull up heavy thing & eat sure & driving bike I got heavy backpain. Now what can I do?
I am 61 years and am obese weigh 100kg. And 5.7" Is it safe for me to have this surgery or is there some other way I can loose weight. I have suffered a minor stroke last year and a minor heart attack about 13 years back. I have 7 dislocations in my back! rest, I am fine!
I am 34 year old, I have lower back pain for years, now I have stiffness across the spine, I tried many therapies treatments, Mine is a sitting job, I have to travel as well. I feel very lethargic and week as well because of no physical activity, Walks, exercises also increase pain so I have to leave in between. I am in deadlock situation.
I am newly came in a new palace for a college degree, so what to do maintain my health as I was a very healthy. Suddenly I am looking like a small man. What is the best protection to get addition for this. I wanna come at my initial point to restore. It very occur to see a suddenly changed body. So please help me to overcome from this problem.
I am a 52 years old I had knee pain and I get laziness through the day I had low vitamin D my orthopedic doctor told me that I had just started arthritis I just want to know how I can improve my vitamin D in body.
Doctor my throat in pain and swelling chest pain and back shoulders bit been and knees pain weakness.
I am 44 years old and suffering from loss of memory or concentration and feeling blurred vision and the tendency of upside uric acid. And pain in sch older joint.
Hi I am 32 years old married lady. I have 1 child of age 8. I am teacher by profession. I am having acute pain in my right leg knee joint. It' s paining a lot while I bent it. I have applied many topical pain relief ointments in last 2 months, but no relief. My height is 5' 7" & weight is 72 kg.
I am suffering from hair fall. I am using head and shoulder damage therapy. Pls suggest me to how to stop this.
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.