Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I am 23 years old male. I have a addiction to masturbation (frequent - once or sometimes even twice a day) since I was 14. I am facing problems such as premature greying of hair (since last 2 years), lower back pain, reduced memory and stamina, blurred vision and sometimes premature ejaculation as well. I am very thin (weight 50kg). I want to quit this addiction and become a healthy person. Need your advice. Thanking you in advance.
I am 57 years old have been suffering from joints pain since 4 yrs. More pain in fingers and wrist. I daily consuming 1 naprosin sr. My BP is normal and sugar is normal. Please advise.
I am 34 years old, I have diabetic I am using the tablets for that, but my both legs is paining in the night when I lay down on the bed. Pain is between the feet and nee.
I am 51 years old and having pain in the right shoulder whenever I lift it to put on or remove t-shirts . The pain is severe. Consulted orthopedic surgeon and x-ray taken. No fracture - only inflammation he says. But it is also due to diabetes is what they are saying. I am doing regular walking exercises and also physiotherapy exercises for this shoulder pain. No major improvement. What is the solution and suggestion. My sugar levels are below 200mg. Please suggest.
Sir my leg is over pain, I have some treatment and medicine in hospitals, but no use for every thing pls help him.
Hello Doctor my self amit gupta I am 25 year old man I have heavy pain in my back side I use the voleny spray but no relief what should I do doctor please tell me.
I am suffering from lower back pain for a long time, I am just 23 year old guy. I used to go to gym for the last 5 months, but still there is no cure. Sometimes the pain will be high, I can't even sit properly for a longer period. What can I do to get permanent relief from back pain, is there any workout I can do it in gym to make a strong backbones.
I have problem of cervical spondylosis and it got worse day by day. Even cervical exercise does not give any benefit. Plzz tell me what exercise or solution so that I will get cured completely.
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.