Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sujay KumarYour feedback matters!
I have pain on my wrist for last few weeks. I can bend my hand to work. Please advice me what should I do?
I am 64 year old. Have arthritis of knees. My left knee is worse than right one. In the morning when I get up and stand it doesn't get straight at once. I have to struggle for some time. This happens after so get up after sitting for long too, like in a movie. How to handle this, pls. Help.
I em having pain in my lower back from last 1 year I need help plzz some1 help me its really killing me off.
My mother has a swollen knee for about 6 months now. She had an accident which sort of moved her disc (spine, kind of. I don' t know). She takes a walk every morning (2. 5 kms) she exercises and also cycles. But the swelling just doesn' t go away.
Hello doctors my question is little easy and I want the solution in easy way. So when you say the answer tell me in simple way ok whenever I walk or I stretch my knees there is always a tak tak noise why is it so reply soon in easy way.
I am (male) 27 years old from Krishna district .I am suffering from ankle pain (under the ankle). It started only after continuously sitting and after Early morning wakeup.
I am suffering from since seven days with my backbone pain and my knees also please tell me what should I do for this and please give me a solution of this problem?
I have back pain from long back due to I am feeling bad from long back because I can't able to any work due to that problem. So what should I do now for resolve my problem? Kindly get back to me as early as possible.
I have back pain last 8 months and I did ultra sound it but there is no problem show. But I have slow pain in back every time so please guide me.
I am 27 yes old and I was going in gym but last two months my right hand wrist is paining so I discontinued gym still some pain is there. I have to start gym again Because I have reduced my so much weight. Kindly instruct.
What are the symptoms of neck spasm and what precautions should be taken if a person is suffering from this.
I am 52 yrs now. For d past many years particularly for d last one year I am experiencing severe backpain due to depreciation of disc. My doctors after going through x ray informed me that there is no effective treatment but to strengthen the back muscles by proper exercise.
My daughter is 16 years old. These days she is getting pain in her right hand till fingers. Please suggest me what to do?
Sir male, 33Y. My left leg is swelling in the back part. I went to local doctor he said to take ultrasound scanning and I did the same but in the report I get it as normal. What would be reason? Along with this I am suffering with severe finger pains (both hands) and feeling pain in the knee joints.
Sir I fell back pain last 2 year please give me me suggestion what should I do.in evening and morning I feel so much pain please give me advice.
Have you suffered from a dislocated kneecap and are looking for effective treatment options? A dislocated kneecap is a very common form of injury that takes around six weeks time to heal. It is generally caused by a blow or a change in direction when your leg is planted on the ground. Such injuries are common during sports and dancing. The patella or knee cap, which sits at the front of the knee, glides over a groove in your joint, on straightening or bending your leg. Dislocations make it come out of the groove, leading to the tearing of the supporting tissues.
- When your kneecap gets dislocated, it is likely to look out of place, or the angle will seem odd.
- Other symptoms include severe knee pain, inability to walk, swelling of the knee, inability to straighten the knee, and a popping sensation in the knee.
- A dislocated knee cap is not something very serious and it pops back in place on its own in many cases. However, it is recommended for you to get it diagnosed and treated by a health professional.
- In case your knee cap goes back into place on its own, you should visit a minor injuries unit or MIU, or an accident and emergency department.
- If your kneecap does not go back into place by itself, you need to call an ambulance and avoid trying to put it back in place by yourself.
- On the way to the hospital, or while you wait for the ambulance to arrive, you should sit, keeping your leg in a position that is most comfortable for you.
- If your kneecap does not correct itself by the time you reach a hospital, it has to be manipulated back in place by a doctor. This process is called reduction.
- You will be given medication to ensure that you keep relaxed and free from pain during the procedure.
- After the knee cap is put back in place, an X-ray has to be undertaken to check out if your bones are in the right position. Signs of other damages are also analysed.
- After the procedure, you will be prescribed painkillers. Your leg will be immobile and put in a removable splint for some time.
- For effective recovery, you should undergo physiotherapy for several weeks.
A surgery for a dislocated kneecap may only be required to be undertaken in case of a fracture or associated injuries like a ligament tear. A surgery may also be required in case you had experienced a knee cap dislocation in the past.