Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sujay KajjayYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from Lott of thumb pain Iast one years nd I had not did treatment on it. What I should do at home.
I am 23 yr old n my weight is 78 kg. Now a days I can not even walk for 100 mtrs only I feel pain in my legs n feels like my legs veins is stretched and could not even do jogging before one years I could walk easily please suggest.
Hi I am 27 year I am getting little bit pain in my knee from last 1 month I had used pain relief and gel, spray and some tablets also for couple of days but haven't get relief. What should I do now?
I have noticed some swelling on my back for the past few days. It gets okay if I put some iodex or spray. I feel that I might have pulled the muscle or is it a side effect of statin? The inflammation is on one side of the back below the shoulder.
I am a 70 years old suffering from osteoarthritis of both knees for several years. I also have prominent varicose veins behind the knees. What are my treatment options? there are full page ads by healthcare clinic in the newspapers claiming cure?Kindly advise.
I am 26 years old male I am having pain in left side neck, shoulder, arm and right leg from past one year. What could be this and what should I do ?
I am 24 year old boy and I have back pain last night I have used volini but not relif please help me doctor. Jay thakur.
Dear sir I am Chandra babu I'm not feeling well due to knee pain so please suggest knee treatment thanks do the need full.
Hii, My name is Himani Kapoor, 24 years old married women. I have very high pain in my SCAPULA bone and after breast. Please help me what should i do. Thanks & Regards Himani Kapoor
How much time it takes for ankle ligament tear/overstretch with hair line fracture to heal? And is it normal to have pain even after 3 months are over? How many more months this(ankle ligament tear/overstretch pain I will suffer?
Pain in legs from bottom of leg. Paining a lot, can't walk easily, during walking it's Paining me a lot.
I am a 28 yr guy. I having back pain and shoulder pain for 5 years. How to relieve from it. Daily am travelling 4 hours for last 5 months.
My name is kishan and my problem is a suffering a joint pain in whole body so it a treatment ya medicine so require me.
I am 52 yrs old. Having pain in legs especially in foot. Cant stand for a long time. I am flat footed
Mae 10 years se gym jaa ri hoon. Meri age 40 years h exrcise krte waqt foot twist ho gya problem flat foot diagnosed hoya. Iski vjah niche feet swelled h or dard almost rheta h .Please mujhe kuch suggest krein.
Gone are the days when bone ailments and damages were detected based on the experience and superficial conversations made by the physicians. These days with the advent of radio waves, medical science has made significant progress that has enabled a detailed overview of what exactly is going on inside your body and what should be the most relevant treatment in that regard. Magnetic Resonance Imaging or more commonly known as MRIs are a boon when it comes to diagnosing orthopedic and musculoskeletal complaints.
Common Uses of the Procedure:
MR imaging is usually the best choice for examining the:
- body’s major joints.
- spine for back pain
- soft tissues (muscles, tendons and ligaments) and bones of the extremities.
MR imaging is typically performed to diagnose or evaluate:
- degenerative joint disorders such as arthritis.
- tears of the menisci, ligaments and tendons (knee) or rotator cuff and labrum (shoulder and hip).
- fractures (in selected patients).
- spinal disk abnormalities (such as a herniated disk).
- the integrity of the spinal cord after trauma.
- sports-related injuries and work-related disorders caused by repeated strain, vibration or forceful impact.
- infections (such as osteomyelitis).
- tumors (primary tumors and metastases) involving soft tissues around the joints and extremities (such as muscles, bones and joints).
- pain, swelling or bleeding in the tissues in and around the joints and extremities.
- congenital malformations of the extremities in children and infants.
- developmental abnormalities of the extremities in children and infants.
- congenital and idiopathic (developing during adolescence) scoliosis prior to surgery.
- tethered spinal cord (abnormal stretching in the spinal cord) in infants and children.
In this process, X-rays and radio waves are subjected upon the affected region to examine the conditions of the bones, tissues, muscles and also detect the presence of tumours. This is majorly a non-invasive test and is painless. It does not use ionizing rays and therefore does not harm the body in any which way. The MRIs capture a detailed picture of the organs and the internal body structures and then transmit them onto a computer screen for the physician to monitor the inside story.
- MRI is an imaging technique that does not require exposure to radiation.
- MR images of the soft-tissue structures of the body (particularly muscles, bones and joints) are often clearer and more detailed than with other imaging methods. This detail makes MRI an invaluable tool in early diagnosis and evaluation of many conditions, including tumors.
- MRI can distinguish abnormal tissues from normal tissues much more accurately than most other imaging tests (x-ray, CT, etc.).
- MRI enables the discovery of abnormalities that might be obscured by bone with other imaging methods.
- The contrast material used in MRI exams is less likely to produce an allergic reaction than the iodine-based contrast materials used for conventional x-rays and CT scanning.
- MR images allow the physician to clearly see even very small tears and injuries to tendons, ligaments and muscles and some fractures that cannot be seen on x-rays and CT. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a radiologist.